Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? (2844 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:
We must do more than enough to be considered a candidate in the after consciousness reality; Cos the Rice and Chaff MUST be separated by any Smart Creator of a Universe, otherwise, whats the point keeping the Souls of mor0ns?

I can only but try, to win an immortality via the efforts I could make, here and now.
u re about to run madgrin
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
BadRadio:
u re about to run madgrin

Argumentum Ad Hominem remains the basic fallacy popular among the educated illiterates.

It is a basic GSS 101 course, yet so called graduates are totally ignorant of it, cos they are silly. In your case, I hardly will believe you have obtained any education, in which case you are not qualified to was my pants.
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:

Argumentum Ad Hominem remains the basic fallacy popular among the educated illiterates.

It is a basic GSS 101 course, yet so called graduates are totally ignorant of it, cos they are silly. In your case, I hardly will believe you have obtained any education, in which case you are not qualified to was my pants.
Your ignominious ignominy and mundane malapropism enveloped with critical innuendoes can only but impoverish the original essence of scholarly ignition because of your irritable and unprecedented mental brouhaha

3 Likes

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by midnighter(f): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:
Virginity is not a virtue. It is not a vice too. It is inexperience.

And has no correlation on mannerisms and activisms.

Example: All bad women/men, all wicked sluts, both men and women were once virgins.

So were the good humans, too

I tried to keep quiet but honestly, this is just such an illogical statement.

Sexual behaviours are directly indicative of moral conduct and you cant reduce everything down to sluts once being virgins unless youre being deliberately facile.

All thieves were once innocent, does it make stealing correct? And so all paedophiles had once never defiled a child before.

The only thing is that you will measure it according to your belief system (within reason); that is, some people believe sex outside of marriage is wrong, while others believe that its okay if you are in a serious relationship. At that point, you will know whether or not you consider chastity to be a virtue.

But trying to dismiss the importance of morality with regards to sex completely doesnt make any sense unless you are literally a nihilist who doesnt believe in any kind of organised society at all.

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by CosmicJames(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
BadRadio:
the pride of a lady as they say is in her virginity, which is socially or societally translated as a sign of good home Training and moral upbringing.

is this a fact or a myth?

There are good virgins as well as bad virgins.

Good virgins are the ones with good characters.
While bad virgins are the ones with bad characters

Don't marry her just because she's a virgin.
Check her character. If she possess good characters along with her virginity, then wife her.
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:

You are not cerebrally equipped to handle the axiom of this virginity premise as discussed here.

You must learn to divorce the topical issue from the peripheral functions to be able to tackle the core issue and not the relative utility of such issue.

The discourse is about Virginity, and not anything peripheral to it.
If only you can apprehend the line
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:

Example: All bad women/men, all wicked sluts, both men and women were once virgins.

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
midnighter:

Sexual behaviours are directly indicative of moral conduct and you cant reduce everything down to sluts once being virgins unless youre being deliberately facile.

All thieves were once innocent, does it make stealing correct? And so all paedophiles had once never defiled a child before.

The only thing is that you will measure it according to your belief system (within reason); that is, some people believe sex outside of marriage is wrong, while others believe that its okay if you are in a serious relationship. At that point, you will know whether or not you consider chastity to be a virtue.

But trying to dismiss the importance of morality with regards to sex completely doesnt make any sense unless you are literally a nihilist who doesnt believe in any kind of organised society at all.
Good one, most non-virgins will try to bash everything up.
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
so u have never heard of notorious virgin?
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by midnighter(f): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Good one, most non-virgins will try to bash everything up.

Thats why I tried to avoid commenting..whenever this issue comes up people wont be objective and give a reasonable answer

They will try to cover up and console themselves by making silly statements to downgrade the importance of chastity and make it as if virgins are stupid

Not being a virgin is not the end of the world and shouldnt stop somebody from loving, respecting you or marrying you (because people are more than just the state of their genitals) BUT that doesnt make it totally irrelevant.

Saying that it has nothing to do with behaviour is a lie because it IS a behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
midnighter:

ur wisdom. is special
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
lefulefu:
so u have never heard of notorious virgin?
which one be notorious virgin again. why scatter my brain

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Olaniyi4(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Rara ooo, never ever think that virgins are wife material or good girls ooo.... My ex was a virgin... her own behaviour worse die... I am happier by the day that I broke up with her
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
midnighter:

You should have obeyed to instinct function to remain silent in your malapropism than pretend to understand the premise of the discourse; Can we say Virgins are good girls and wife materials? The answer is very simple when you take out your silly savior programs of morality out of the equation and dissect what virginity means without the morally generated emotions of religious correctness, which is silly.

Virginity is an inexperience of penetrative sex. Can the inexperience of penetrative sex make a lady good and by extension of time a 'wife material' and what is really the meaning of wife material in the context of dynamics of marriage - Good or Bad wife, is wife material. The Original Poster didnt divorce good wife from bad wife, he simply said 'wife material' but I am assuming that wife material means a good wife and a great mother, and Good Girls means Good Girls.

So since all Good Girls as well as Good Wife materials were once virgins, it does not mean that the bad wives and good ladies were not once virgins.

Therefore Goodness and Badness of Girl and the Wife equation is not due to the inexperience of penetrative sex, both are mutually exclusive.

I have great wives who were slay queen and sluts, and I have also known a very crazy wife and girls who are sexually unexplored.

So it is silly such opinion you hold, and I think you should stop your pretense of associating virginity with morality. Morality is more of a function of high intelligence, knowledge of cosmic laws and fear of hell, though false, as proselytize by the Mosaic Religions.

Virginity is nothing more than inexperience of penetrative sex, and there is no guarantee that a virgin must turn out to be a good girl or great wife. All bad people were ones virgins and all good people were once virgins.

Sex is great for hybernation. It is silly to remain a virgin after puberty. It is nonsense. Your time is limited in this incarnation.
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
midnighter:

Thats why I tried to avoid commenting..whenever this issue comes up people wont be objective and give a reasonable answer

They will try to cover up and console themselves by making silly statements to downgrade the importance of chastity and make it as if virgins are stupid

Not being a virgin is not the end of the world and shouldnt stop somebody from loving, respecting you or marrying you (because people are more than just the state of their genitals) BUT that doesnt make it totally irrelevant.

Saying that it has nothing to do with behaviour is a lie because it IS a behaviour.
Exactly, it's not as if a virgin can't get deflow any moment, some people choose to keep themselves for their future spouse; which is good. You will notice that most non-virgins are the ones that judges virgins most, they will find 100 reasons here and there to prove a dumb point. It's quite reasonable that virginity doesn't defined a potential spouse as it's stands now, a promiscuous/non-virgin person could be detected as a player, fling, unserious etc by some set of people.
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by proclinician: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:

How did you lose your brains to this extent. Is it wise to say you were born just stupid or purely brainless or should we just assume u grew up badly trained and ur head filled with silly things that you cant tell right from wrong? I think that latter is correct. You weren't born stupid but u lost ur senses.
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
proclinician:

How did you lose your brains to this extent. Is it wise to say you were born just stupid or purely brainless or should we just assume u grew up badly trained and ur head filled with silly things that you cant tell right from wrong? I think that latter is correct. You weren't born stupid but u lost ur senses.
Thing is non-virgins always delight in throwing a point to prove the aftermath of their action. A married non-virgins couples who were once virgins before marriage are good too. The only way to be a non-virgin freely is via fornication. If fornication is good then the outcome would likely be good. As for virgins, they are not always a ticket for a good spouse but, a good percentage are.
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by midnighter(f): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:

You should have obeyed to instinct function to remain silent in your malapropism than pretend to understand the premise of the discourse; Can we say Virgins are good girls and wife materials? The answer is very simple when you take out your silly savior programs of morality out of the equation and dissect what virginity means without the morally generated emotions of religious correctness, which is silly.

The title of the topic was one thing, your answer was another.

The fact remains that stating that "virginity is neither virtue nor vice" is an irrational statement to make. Whether or not it is a virtue depends on the owners intention and her prospective husbands orientation (which is often influenced by an overarching worldview, like religion or tradition).

You said that "virginity has no correlation on mannerisms and activisms", when thats exactly what it does. Remaining a virgin in an era of sexual freedom is a counter-cultural behaviour that should be examined by a partner to determine its aim and context.

Morality is not silly. Societal systems and organisation are not silly. I mean YOU are really the silly one for trying to dismiss the importance of these concepts. The most you can say is that they dont matter to YOU in particular and not that they are silly.

The title of the OP and his expatiation in his opening statement was also another. He supposed that keeping chaste could be a sign of good home training and moral upbringing, which it could be, among other things.

The extreme opposite of this would be that living a careless sexual life could be a sign of bad home training and immoral upbringing, which it could be, among other things.

So all of what youre writing up there is just directionless ranting. Why did you only respond to the title and not what the OP wrote afterwards?

The fact that both good and bad girls were both once virgins is irrelevant. The crux of the matter is at what point and in what manner the person ceased to be a virgin, and the fact that non-virginity is an evolving quantity while being a virgin is constant. Stop using reductive argument to make it as if youre making any sense, because you arent!

All we can say is that its not a total guarantee of good character but that it is indicative of other characteristics such as self-control, a serious undertaking of Christian/Muslim life and a good attitude to commitment.

How can you remove virginity from morality and then try to associate morality with intelligence? Are dumb people automatically immoral? Youre not saying anything at all. Virginity upon marriage is not automatically moral but a symbol of some aspect of morality, "as proselytised by the Mosaic Religions".

It is not silly to take sexual behaviours into account when considering a life partner. It is only wrong to totally discount the persons other attributes in pursuit of that aspect.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by akaahs(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
CosmicJames:

There are good virgins as well as bad virgins.

Good virgins are the ones with good characters.
While bad virgins are the ones with bad characters

Don't marry her just because she's a virgin.
Check her character. If she possess good characters along with her virginity, then wife her.

What character is more than self discipline, good morals and sticking with what is right?
To me oo any girl that can keep herself up to marriage, ll equally has strong character in other
areas
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by midnighter(f): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Exactly, it's not as if a virgin can't get deflow any moment, some people choose to keep themselves for their future spouse; which is good. You will notice that most non-virgins are the ones that judges virgins most, they will find 100 reasons here and there to prove a dumb point. It's quite reasonable that virginity doesn't defined a potential spouse as it's stands now, a promiscuous/non-virgin person could be detected as a player, fling, unserious etc by some set of people.

Yes, each to their own. Both virgins and non-virgins need to work on themselves, its just one aspect of you as a person that doesnt mean you should neglect other aspects of your character.

What Im railing against is this idea that it doesnt matter. Just because it doesnt matter to YOU, it doesnt mean that other people who say it is important to them are stupid.

Anyway this is just a backlash from our over-religious society that looks down on people who are sexually liberated. So people who wish to be sexually liberated then kick against people who choose not to deviate from the "norm".

When actually, it just depends on your personal instincts, life experiences and how you relate with your spouse.
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Akinbahm(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Olaniyi4:
Rara ooo, never ever think that virgins are wife material or good girls ooo.... My ex was a virgin... her own behaviour worse die... I am happier by the day that I broke up with her

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Akinbahm(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
midnighter:

The fact remains that stating that "virginity is neither virtue nor vice" is an irrational statement to make. Whether or not it is a virtue depends on the owners intention and her prospective husbands orientation (which is often influenced by an overarching worldview, like religion or tradition).

You said that "virginity has no correlation on mannerisms and activisms", when thats exactly what it does. Remaining a virgin in an era of sexual freedom is a counter-cultural behaviour that should be examined by a partner to determine its aim and context.

Morality is not silly. Societal systems and organisation are not silly. I mean YOU are really the silly one for trying to dismiss the importance of these concepts. The most you can say is that they dont matter to YOU in particular and not that they are silly.

The title of the OP and his expatiation in his opening statement was also another. He supposed that keeping chaste could be a sign of good home training and moral upbringing, which it could be, among other things.

The extreme opposite of this would be that living a careless sexual life could be a sign of bad home training and immoral upbringing, which it could be, among other things.

So all of what youre writing up there is just directionless ranting. Why did you only respond to the title and not what the OP wrote afterwards?

The fact that both good and bad girls were both once virgins is irrelevant. The crux of the matter is at what point and in what manner the person ceased to be a virgin, and the fact that non-virginity is an evolving quantity while being a virgin is constant. Stop using reductive argument to make it as if youre making any sense, because you arent!

All we can say is that its not a total guarantee of good character but that it is indicative of other characteristics such as self-control, a serious undertaking of Christian/Muslim life and a good attitude to commitment.

How can you remove virginity from morality and then try to associate morality with intelligence? Are dumb people automatically immoral? Youre not saying anything at all. Virginity upon marriage is not automatically moral but a symbol of some aspect of morality, "as proselytised by the Mosaic Religions".

It is not silly to take sexual behaviours into account when considering a life partner. It is only wrong to totally discount the persons other attributes in pursuit of that aspect.

Help me tell them cause I dont know their motive behind the sudden attack on a virgin. If you are not virgin you dont need to paint those virgin as a bad one all because u felt inferior to them.

Funny enough threads on virgin this days is alarming, when they tell you to keep your chastity u wont listen now u ranting around, confuse sets of people tueh...

1 Share

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
midnighter:

[/s]

I am not in the mood to read anything now.
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:
[s][/s]
so u speak english?

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by midnighter(f): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:

Hahahaha I'm sure youre not. Good evening!
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
midnighter:

Hahahaha I'm sure youre not. Good evening!
I am watching some Sci-Fi Movies, so no time to read. Sorry if the content was important for you,
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by midnighter(f): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:
I am watching some Sci-Fi Movies, so no time to read. Sorry if the content was important for you,

Im sorry too. Enjoy your movie dear, bye kiss
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:
Please can you recommend some interesting ones to me??
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
wink wink wink cool
Stephenmoka4:
Staying a virgin is not a bad thing, infact it is morally right to save yourself for your spouse. Non-virgins are more likely to bash 'em also, you are less likely to get STD too, haha. Some people think virgins are somewhat prude but, it's okay to save yourself till you're married. There are harlots/brotels/everywhere, there are hookups and night stands but, some people choose not to get involved in all these. It's self respect, moral values and sometimes personal upbringing. There are wealthy people that diamonds, Gold chains, Silver bracelet, exotic cars don't trip them it's not like they can't afford it but, it's just their Style. Self respect and dignity and moral values.
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
better person cool
Phenomenal16:
Apart from being raped,,sexually abused,,,,,and all forms of sexyal harassment....
Being a virgin especially from 20 upwards is not easy...
It takes character n discipline to keep one
Some call it inexperience... I laff cos I know personally a lot of my frnd... Who are intact ......yet very beautiful....
Let's be guided ..is not easy

Even though that being a virgin shouldn't make one proud..

Anygal that's shouting about her virginity is no longer a virgin

When u see a real V ...she hardly talk About it...without some level of trust

Marriage goes beyond That anyway.....

Being a virgin is still gud

Peace
Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin cool coolnice 1
midnighter:

Re: Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? by Tloc(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vortex369:

Virginity is an inexperience of penetrative sex. Can the inexperience of penetrative sex make a lady good and by extension of time a 'wife material' and what is really the meaning of wife material in the context of dynamics of marriage - Good or Bad wife, is wife material. The Original Poster didnt divorce good wife from bad wife, he simply said 'wife material' but I am assuming that wife material means a good wife and a great mother, and Good Girls means Good Girls.

So since all Good Girls as well as Good Wife materials were once virgins, it does not mean that the bad wives and good ladies were not once virgins.

Therefore Goodness and Badness of Girl and the Wife equation is not due to the inexperience of penetrative sex, both are mutually exclusive.

I have great wives who were slay queen and sluts, and I have also known a very crazy wife and girls who are sexually unexplored.

So it is silly such opinion you hold, and I think you should stop your pretense of associating virginity with morality. Morality is more of a function of high intelligence, knowledge of cosmic laws and fear of hell, though false, as proselytize by the Mosaic Religions.

Virginity is nothing more than inexperience of penetrative sex, and there is no guarantee that a virgin must turn out to be a good girl or great wife. All bad people were ones virgins and all good people were once virgins.

Sex is great for hybernation. It is silly to remain a virgin after puberty. It is nonsense. Your time is limited in this incarnation.

Vortex369 who or what are you? Your depth of things Esoteric amazes me. Only a handful would understand that beings of higher realms are amoral and the scripts we were birthed to follow here on Terra acts as a barrier to transcending to higher vibrations. Pls guide them with love, many might not understand .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Will Always Be Someone Ahead Of You In Life... Be Humble (picture) / Help My 5 Days Old Marriage / Yahoo Boys In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.