Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. (629 Views)

Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by MrHandsome2013: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
I am from delta, Anioma precisely and i dont want to marry any ladies from south south and south east reasons best known to me.
Pls i need good tribe i can marry from.
Good tribe that have beautiful and well mannered ladies.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by MightySparrow: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
What about your own?
Re: Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Every tribe has good and bad ladies. Don't allow stereotypes stop you from finding a good lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by Heroclitus(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
We are humans first before language and culture separates us...Humans can evolve over those things as time goes on

So, maybe you go for personality,because that's who and what we really are
Re: Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by We4all: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
I am from delta, Anioma precisely and i dont want to marry any ladies from south south and south east reasons best known to me.
Pls i need good tribe i can marry from.
Good tribe that have beautiful and well mannered ladies.

A tribe is made up of people comprising of the good, the bad and the ugly. Even though I am against tribal discrimination, I must confess that some tribes are a no go area, as their custom, traditions and general practices could be appalling.

I could suggest a few tribes for you, but the question is: "Do you intend getting married to a tribe or to a woman"?

So, here is my humble advice:" Search for a good woman to marry and try to adopt her tribe". I noticed that the tribe of a lady holds sway mostly during the traditional ceremony. Afterwards, any other issue that arises becomes a family problem and can be managed.

But regardless, I would reiterate that it is better to marry a woman who was raised in a State other than her state of origin. Families of such women are usually more liberal and open minded.

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by Jodha(f): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
If yhu don't want to marry from the south south ....marry from the north...
Re: Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
shocked

OP!!!
I would have advised u to marry Tonto Dike but since u no wan marry from better south I rest my case on her.
Cuppy just announced that She still single.
I think u should shoot ur shot on her since u no wan marry south south/Southeast.
She is also from Southwest
Re: Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by Lamanii22(f): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tribe don't matter... Find yourself a good woman.. Tribe shouldn't define marriage...

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by ehmmy11(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Marry from the gwara gwara tribe or the Zulu grin
Re: Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by 24kmagic: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Tribe don't matter... Find yourself a good woman.. Tribe shouldn't define marriage...

Sadly in Nigeria, it does matter.
While it's true every tribe has good and bad women, Some tribes have more good women than the others and that's due to culture, environment and upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest Any Good Tribe I Can Marry From. by Lamanii22(f): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
24kmagic:

Sadly in Nigeria, it does matter.
While it's true every tribe has good and bad women, Some tribes have more good women than the others and that's due to culture, environment and upbringing.

Hmmm... Okay

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Maami Igbabo? / Hilarious Valentine Message To My Friends Screenshots. / Sex Rounds Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.