Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely (3308 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by crackhaus: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
healthserve:

cheesy Seriously bro it takes an evil and twisted mind to come up with schemes like this. cheesy
I tell you grin
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by healthserve(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
crackhaus:

I tell you grin

Yet its the norm women operate on. Imagine operating on such a frequency consistently. cheesy The burden men must/are meant to contend with
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Some people came into the new year with a high level of uncouth and toxic thinking, even the one that said he would be leaving nl this new year, is still yapping nonsense about, seems like an independent self made woman is a threat to their existence, lol.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Dikegodspower(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
hope say u are not going for his money girls are more than dangerous and hypocritical these make sure you are genuine,,, that's my take
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by crackhaus: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
healthserve:

Yet its the norm women operate on. Imagine operating on such a frequency consistently. cheesy The burden men must/are meant to contend with
Women with no money. grin

Women like the OP who claim to have their own money and run their own company, yet still worried about a man seeing them as only interested in his money.

Audio CEOs dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by healthserve(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
crackhaus:

Women with no money. grin

Women like this OP who claim to have their own money and run their own company, yet still worried about a man seeing them as who is only interested in his money.

Audio CEOs dem.

Chai bro. cheesy
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by healthserve(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Some people came into the new year with a high level of uncouth and toxic thinking, even the one that said he would be leaving nl this new year, is still yapping nonsense about, seems like an independent self made woman is a threat to their existence, lol.

Go an die. No. Woman in this nation is bigger than me. Linda o. Chimamanda o. None.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Some people actually think because a woman has money, she shouldn't be worried if she is perceived as going for a man who has money, these set of sexist think it's only broke women that go for men with money, or only broke women are the ones qualified to be worried if they go for men with money, I ask, who is responsible their low level thinking? Is it lack of exposure, degraded mentality, or they are just slow and clueless? Lol.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is an example of "girls are attracted to successful men". Brothers double your hustle.

You can only get him attracted to you by adding value to his life(business). but remember you not the only one who has eyes on him as a successful young man. It all boils down to if he wants you.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
healthserve:

Go an die. No. Woman in this nation is bigger than me. Linda o. Chimamanda o. None.

Let me tell you what you are; an empty barrel, dead self esteem, a whining sissy.

Guilty conscience made you quote me to rant baselessly, you should have just seen my comment, jump and pass if you are worth a kobo thrown on the floor, pathetic.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by fatymore(f): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Let him ask you out first

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by bukatyne(f): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Intelligentbabe:
Hi guys, sorry for the disturbance. I am pretty popular here, but had to open a new account:

A little about me: I am a lady of 27 years and I own a digital marketing and branding firm. I have not been in a relationship in the last 2 years, not because I don't want to, but because I am being careful not to date the wrong person.

So, I met a man late last year, when I went for a meeting. His company was to award a contract to my firm, so i had to see him in person as I am the owner of the firm, and he is the owner of his. As soon as as he entered the board room, and i set my eyes on him, i liked him (that was the first time such ever happen to me).

As time went on, we started talking, and our relationship moved from professional to friendship. He has told me of his past relationships and how he has been used and cheated on by his past girlfriends. And his belief now is that anyone that gets close to him definitely wants something.

The thing is I like this guy genuinely and I think he fancies me too. He is 80% what I want in a man. But his past relationship has really messed up his mind to thinking that the only thing girls want from him is his money.

My question is this:
How do I let him know that I like him genuinely and not really because of his money.

Warning: I am conservative about a number of things.

To you OP:

A man signifies his interest in a woman and she accepts or rejects.

Since you 'think' he is interested in you, make yourself warm and receptive to him. Smile, your body language should reflect receptiveness etc.

As to convincing him that you are not after his money: be yourself and the man would be able to deduce if you are after his money or not.

Since you claim previous relationships damaged him (from his own story), he needs to have that mindshift about you himself. You can't do that for him else in future, he will still think you are after his money, snap and make you the scapegoat for all the women who left him high and dry.

Can you share with us what you like "about him that makes up the 80%?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by healthserve(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Let me tell you what you are; an empty barrel, dead self esteem, a whining sissy.

Guilty conscience made you quote me to rant baselessly, you should have just seen my comment, jump and pass if you are worth a kobo thrown on the floor, pathetic.

I'll hold my peace holyspirit. cheesy
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Ranchhoddas: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Heloct:
You are already working. You own your own firm. You are independent and you are doing well for yourself.

If all these ain't enough to convince him that you can't be after his money, then, dear, don't bother convincing him at all.
The highlighted reminds me of NwaAmaikpe's nuggets.

The one about a woman's greatest laurel...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by crackhaus: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Warning: I am conservative about a number of things.

To you OP:

A man signifies his interest in a woman and she accepts or rejects.

Since you 'think' he is interested in you, make yourself warm and receptive to him. Smile, your body language should reflect receptiveness etc.

As to convincing him that you are not after his money: be yourself and the man would be able to deduce if you are after his money or not.

Since you claim previous relationships damaged him (from his own story), he needs to have that mindshift about you himself. You can't do that for him else in future, he will still think you are after his money, snap and make you the scapegoat for all the women who left him high and dry.

Can you share with us what you like "about him that makes up the 80%?
Simple and short.

But it will be very hard to pull off when we know she is really after his money cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Op! just go to his house dress up like a slut and bang his brain off , such men are weak and the rest will be history .
he will confess everything to you!
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by bukatyne(f): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
crackhaus:

Simple and short.

But it will be very hard to pull off when we know she is really after his money cheesy

I need to upgrade you from brother crackhaus to prophet crackhaus.

The girl needs to be very patient.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by bukatyne(f): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
payperpost:
Op! just go to his house dress up like a slut and bang his brain off , such men are weak and the rest will be history .
he will confess everything to you!

Eziokwu!

Confess what? undecided
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Eziokwu!

Confess what? undecided

how he has been eyeing OP since day 1, in that meeting .. cheesy
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Mryacks: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Intelligentbabe:

My question is this:
How do I let him know that I like him genuinely and not really because of his money.

Show him bu actions...not only word of mouth
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by bukatyne(f): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
payperpost:

how he has been eyeing OP since day 1, in that meeting .. cheesy

Ow!

Mutual eyeing.

And since he saw her, he realized she is not after the naira cheesy
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
healthserve:

I'll hold my peace holyspirit. cheesy

Pls do cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Ow!

Mutual eyeing.

And since he saw her, he realized she is not after the naira cheesy

exactly , she can then get the man thinking with his manhood rather than his brain, its possible , just bang his brain off, Op! do you know how to bang a man's brain off? if you can get him speaking in tongue, then you are almost there
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Girl, if u actually like the guy, don't ever open your mouth to tell him so. U will just kill his interest.

He already told u about previous relationships so he is being cautious.

Be his true friend first. Not friends with benefits.
A companion and a friend. U can start meeting on neutral grounds e.g. cinema.
If u know what his interests are, get interested and inquisitive. Don't invite him to your house or go to his.

Don't discuss your financial situations with him if there is any but you can discuss biz with him.
If he is into you, u will know.
And no pretence and fake u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by crackhaus: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
bukatyne:

I need to upgrade you from brother crackhaus to prophet crackhaus.

The girl needs to be very patient.
The church is marching on and hells' gates cannot prevail.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Would you have liked him if he was the company's gateman who let you in? Answer honestly let's advice you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Would you have liked him if he was the company's gateman who let your car in?

Answer honestly let's know how to advice you.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
crackhaus:

Simple and short.

lipsrsealed

Why u dey vex?
Why u dey spoil show for my sis?
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by crackhaus: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
sassysure:

lipsrsealed

Why u dey vex?
Why u dey spoil show for my sis?

E no reach to vex? cheesy

How do I convince a man that I like him genuinely and not after his money? - stupid question by a stupid girl who really wants to chop money.
How do I convince Nigerians that I want to develop the country and not steal public funds? - stupid question by a stupid politician who really wants to steal public funds.

Same question, different contexts, but same answer. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Lamanii22(f): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Be kind.. Humble.. Offer to pay for dinner.. Don't ask for money lol.. If I may ask, does he feel the same way?
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
crackhaus:

E no reach to vex? cheesy

How do I convince a man that I like him genuinely and not after his money? - stupid question by a stupid girl who really wants to chop money.
How do I convince Nigerians that I want to develop the country and not steal public funds? - stupid question by a stupid politician who really wants to steal public funds.

Same question, different contexts, but same answer. grin
Yeah, her narrative speaks volume, I must admit.
Like she is only seeing that money and the guy has already gone on defensive. I don't know why the guy will be quick to tell her that when they haven't gone that far.
A red flag.
Seems she already have the guy suspecting her and she must have said something that made him tell her babes came for him only for money. This is a put off already.
If it's me, I will bow out.
Only if she can convince him otherwise.
That was why I suggested those damage control to make her look unmaterialistic but what do I know.
Good luck to them.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Be kind.. Humble.. Offer to pay for dinner.. Don't ask for money lol.. If I may ask, does he feel the same way?
Why will you offer to pay for dinner when u went out with a made man?
Subsequent dates, will she continue paying or she will change overnight?
That's an insult to his ego anyway. Unless it's a hungry dude, a man takes a woman out and not the other way round.
And the guy will obviously know u are fake.
Hian!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child / The After Marriage Adjustment For Females / Court Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.