Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121353 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Masterclass32: 4:02am On Jan 05, 2020
All this grandstanding.

Make them no push America to level Tehran once and for all.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ikpongiton: 4:02am On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.
you are right.iran do not have the capacity to provoke america.war is not fought with mouth.i'm with america in this

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ikpongiton: 4:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Temmytayor90:
USA will not want a war with iran because they( USA) will be hurt badly......
please explain
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lonelydora: 4:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Iran has declared war in a very old and traditional way. First time in centuries that they have hoisted the red flag. For them this means revenge and war.

Watch: First Time In The History of Iran, Red Flag hoisted Over The Holy Dome Of Jamkarān Mosque,Iran.
This is one of the most significant Mosques of Iran

Red Flag: A Symbol Of Severe Battle/War To Come.

What is written on the flag is "Ya Lisaaraat-al-Hussain". which translates to "Vengeance for Hussain('s blood)"

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOqfmtFBy0

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/10670210/iran-unfurls-red-flag-ready-for-war/amp/

US has started the war, but Iran will determine it's end.

Iran is no match for the US
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Rosskii: 4:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Do you guys realise that several war simulations of Iran Vs US have been conducted by US military experts, and in all of them the US lost?

Iran is not Iraq or Yemen or Afghanistan. Go and study their defence forces.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by spacechuks(m): 4:16am On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.
you stand with terrorist which means you must be terrorist too.i pity Iran, only a drop of nuclear weapon ,Iran would become an arid barren land...kontinue with your Islam stubborness

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by koolaid87: 4:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Iran is definitely the underdog here, but they are ready to trade 100 Iranians for 1 American.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ikpongiton: 4:24am On Jan 05, 2020
you do not wear caftan and headtie to war with u.s,when ordinary iraq can squeeze you.by beating drum of war and giving notice to america shows that,iran not serious
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Bluntemperor: 4:26am On Jan 05, 2020
poshestmina:
No victory in war.
Both sides will get burnt badly.

Its a pity .

it is absolute foolishness to drag nations and people into war for everything will still end up on Table of Peace.But it is also unfortunate that people are not asking questions on-What are Iranian Generals doing in Iraq territory at that time?
Remember that Iranian people have been rioting at home for months now over economic downturn,hope dragging the people into war will not be suicidal or a covering the World is yet to know.Remember also that the present American government is a Republican- many new weapons are to be tested.Hymm!.
Let there be no war,please,the WORLD need Peace.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by spacechuks(m): 4:26am On Jan 05, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Why does the United state feel they can do that and get away with it?

Did Iran government ask for help before firing that drone?

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.
Get your facts right, the guy was not an allege terrorist, he is a proven one who has killed alot of us soldiers, he covertly participated in the September 11 attack in USA killing tens of thousands.This is a fight between the Islam terrorist in middle east and the children of God in the west just like similar fight between coalition of seven Islam countries and Israel of whom Israel defeated them.iran my foot is no match with the USA, they will be crushed and annihilated if they are foolish to declare war.talking about right to shoot a drone in another country space, the USA is a world power with presence of military bases all over the world, they dont need to attack you from USA base, they will attack you from your own base.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by CoolAmbience(m): 4:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:

You think wars are some sort of games played by kids right?

It is called war because there certainly would be collateral damages on not just the direct warring parties but others.

If you think it is some sort of walk over match for the US, then you should start having a quick rethink.

This certainly is not good for the US, for Iran and for the world.

I always had this strong feeling from the outset that this man, Trump, would plunge the US and the world into another war.

Let's wait and see!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE EXCITING, BUT I'M DISSAPOINTED WITH AMERICA. THEY SHOULD HAVE DIRECTED THOSE MISSILES TO BUHARI'S HEAD INSTEAD.
I actually login to like your comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kobicove(m): 4:29am On Jan 05, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.

You're contradicting yourself.

First you said the attack was done in international airspace, then again you suggested that the attack was done within the bothers of another country!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ikpongiton: 4:34am On Jan 05, 2020
realestniggah:

naija is with america forever.God bless naija,God bless america

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by AmuDimpka: 4:38am On Jan 05, 2020
realestniggah:

Exactly we don't know what the general actually did.. Whatever that man did we are getting those information from the United state.

The question is why come into a country unleash a weapon without permission from it government?

Why not leave him to the Iranian government to deal with?

Who made the United state the world police?

Simply because you have sophisticated weapon they feel they can bully people

Please answer these questions

you must be a Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by spacechuks(m): 4:41am On Jan 05, 2020
elkharpone:
You forget america is strong because of the allies it has
Remove those allies and see how weak America is
Do you know who they killed?
A man feared by ISIS
He drove ISIS out of Syria and one other country
And you think they won't last in the war?
Or you think they won't get help from their neighboring Muslim countries?
Getting help from Muslim countries is inconsequential, the last time I checked, when the coalitions of seven Muslim countries (Egypt,Libya,Lebanon,Saudi,Syria,Jordan and iraq) fought Israel, Israel singlehandedly defeated them. From the bible Gods children will always prevail, so even the most coalition from all Muslim countries will be no match with the USA (Gods own Country)

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:49am On Jan 05, 2020
No US embassy is safe now. All the US embassies will be on their toes
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by spacechuks(m): 4:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:
Do you guys realise that several war simulations of Iran Vs US have been conducted by US military experts, and in all of them the US lost?

Iran is not Iraq or Yemen or Afghanistan. Go and study their defence forces.
USA VS IRAN MILITARY MIGHT
USA
Active military personnel : 1.3 million
Total Aircraft strength including helicopters and UAVs: 13,400 (including 4th and 5th generation fighter Jets and bombers.)
Combat Tanks: 6, 287
Armoured fighting vehicles: 39, 000
Self propelled artillery: 992
Towed artillery: 864
Rocket projectors: 1056
Aircraft carriers: 24
Frigates: 22
Destroyers:68
Submarines: 68
Corvettes: 15
Nuclear weapons: 6,185
Defence Budget: $716, 000,000, 000
IRAN:
Active military personnel: 523,000
Total Aircraft strength including helicopters and UAVs: 509 ( only 3rd generation fighter Jets and bombers.)
Combat Tanks: 1,634
Armoured fighting vehicles: 2,345
Self propelled artillery: 570
Towed artillery: 2,128
Rocket projectors: 1900
Aircraft carriers: 0
Frigates: 6
Destroyers:0
Submarines: 34
Corvettes: 15
Nuclear weapons: 0
Defence Budget: $6, 300,000, 000
From the above it can be seen that even if the Iranian leaders are insane they can never provoke the USA to an all out war because they will be crushed and totally annihilated. In this world that we live in, the USA remains a top predator.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by ogbonti: 4:57am On Jan 05, 2020
MrMcJay:

Bro, it is better to have friends than enemies. As bad as US is, they have friends everywhere. US has friends up to the holiest sites of the Islamic faith and they can never fight Isreal.

Kuwait is the launching pad for US paratroopers. Other countries in the Gulf region would join. Isreal is even more eager than USA to deal with Iran. The Saudi guys are seeing this as a New year's gift for them.

Iran holds 10% of the world's proven oil reserves and 15% of its gas. It is OPEC's second largest exporter and the world's fourth largest oil producer. Iran is banking on Russia and China.

Iran is a big pot of soup, 1 person no fit chop am finish. I swear, that fight USA has with Russia and China, na over this Iran them go settle am.

If Iran doesn't fight US, na to go Oshodi carry Mc Oluomo go fight Iran. Iran must be shut up once and for all.

tiri gbozah 4 u Sir - Gbozah! Gboozah!! Gbooozah!!!! - dem fada left eye grin Iran leaders don dey fear like rat wey hear cat foot steps. grin who do anyhow go see anyhow - a dog that is destined to get lost wont listen to his master whistle - the problem with Iran is that they dont know when to stop the provocation and they will be blessed with alot of drone attacks very soon if they dont receive sense. GOD BLESS THE USA!

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Emmxyl(m): 4:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:

You don't stand to gain anything in war though not sure you have ever witnessed one. No elder ever prays for war not for your country or any other country.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kantanka: 4:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Oches4me:
and ur family will be the first victim

How about your own family, why do you attack his innocent family instead of attacking him directly?
Now you're not different from him.

Fvck off

4 Shares

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.

Ignorance kills people faster this days .... how those things related to wetin you talk
.Iran and America have always been on a battlefield right in the beginning. They have scores to battle . The Americans are claiming Trump for his actions , yet you are forming a bastard here
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by linearity: 5:06am On Jan 05, 2020
ntyce:

One thing you guys don't know about war is there are no winners and losers...
The USA may likely destroy Iran but hundreds if not thousands of American and it's allies lives will be lost...
Will the relatives of such people be interested that America won?

It depends on the objective of that war, if the US is not interested in reign change or not interested in sending foot soldiers on ground into Iran, like in the Iraq for hand to hand battle; they will finish Iran from space and sea and will suffer very few casualties.

In such a warfare, Iran will be forced to play defense most of the time, while US control and dominates their airspace.....For Russian joining? Do not count on that, what they will loss in far more greater than what they will gain; unless Iran is ready to gift 50% of her oil fields to Russian, even after that, Russia think deep and hard...the best they can do is to supply Iran arms & admonition covertly.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kantanka: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2020
MrMcJay:

The next thing is for Iran to declare 7 days of mourning for the dead General.

Them sef know say Trump craze pass them.

They only declared 3days mourning

3 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 05, 2020
spacechuks:
Getting help from Muslim countries is inconsequential, the last time I checked, when the coalitions of seven Muslim countries (Egypt,Libya,Lebanon,Saudi,Syria,Jordan and iraq) fought Israel, Israel singlehandedly defeated them. From the bible Gods children will always prevail, so even the most coalition from all Muslim countries will be no match with the USA (Gods own Country)

This countries are fighting for business reasons not religion reasons, Nigerians with religion influences sha. I pity u .. Idiot
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Mac2016(m): 5:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Ryda:
The country Iran rants too much.. Talk less and do more.
I don't think the US publicised any of their planned attack.
They are smarter than you think, they know they can't hold waters against the almight USA without wiping up some anti-US sentiments especially in communist countries
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by maxzzo1(m): 5:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Solorrman:
Just because u hated Islam u are backing oppression,if that general who was killed was ur father u would have wanted the war to happen no matter what. Iran are said to be Muslims and if that's what u think u are super damn wrong,we Muslims never consider Iran as Muslims or even near anything Islamic,infact u are more closer in likeness compared to us. U dnt know war,all u heard was Biafra,u need to know such a war if it happen it would be a new look to u because u never witness this in ur life time if ur age is less than 50
How about all those d general has killed? Or has aid others to kill? Leave Muslim remember Nigerian army killed over 2000 Shi'ite u know complain o
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Solorrman:
U dnt know anything in war and u are talking,do u think war is like American film,Iran is not Afghanistan or Libya ,u need to understand Iran do not reach us with any weapon power but they have war tactics and so many proxies all over the world,if they want to attack it would be like never before witness by anybody age 60 downward,America u were talking could not finish a simple Taliban group of armless people who were about only 7000 in number let alone fighting a whole country,this war is never about government to government it's about people of a whole country against a tyrant government.
u know nothing. If they wanted to win they would have won. They needed the war prolonged to make money off it. Iran has no chance against usa. They will be bombed to submission.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Myself2(m): 5:31am On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bad is bad.

Go and sit down
You don't even know the might of the USA ��
Only Israel will crush Iran.
America's only worry is just for their allies in the Middle East, how to protect the likes of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait etc
But to say Iran and US alone, c'mon America will wipe Iran off the face of the earth in a matter of days and na people like you go dey run upandan dey shout man's inhumanity to man, injustice yada yada yada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kirinwa: 5:31am On Jan 05, 2020
HITdemUP:
War is looming

Run! Run!! Run!!!

A big, big something.

Japa! Japa!! Japa!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.