Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121569 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Blazebond(m): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lasisi69(f): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Temmytayor90:
USA will not want a war with iran because they( USA) will be hurt badly......
and you think the most powerful man and his crew never thought about that before attacking the General !!! They were prepared abeg
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by hope4nigeria(m): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2020
couragemurphy:

You sound very "intelligent" with your assertions and abuse of English language/rules governing it. Maybe you need to know the meaning of "Ally" first before rushing to comment.
Your munmun na First Class, I quote the stupid up there, that's what he/you said 'allies ' brain dead people everywhere on NL. You are the real munmun.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kingrexyl(m): 5:38am On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.
You are very foolish, do you know what war is? instead of praying for peace you are praying for war, empty brain.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by f18spitfire(m): 5:45am On Jan 05, 2020
When two elephant fights the grass will suffer. I pity the innocent citizen of Iran.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by sparog(m): 5:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US

Don't be deceived bro

Iran is not a super power just like Vietnam wasn't a super power too. Afghanistan and Iraq is also not a super power but can you say the US won the war or battles against these countries?

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Otii4god: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2020
Red flag a symbol of mourning and not war please let not get it twisted
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MERCHANDISER: 6:07am On Jan 05, 2020
wahala dey o

End time war
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by benebaby77: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.

LMFAO....
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Akuruoulo(m): 6:12am On Jan 05, 2020
mynd1:
After viewing ur profile, I changed what I wanted to say to u. Plss go and take care of urself first before talking trash to me. Cheers!

AFTER CHECKING IT, WHAT DID U SEE ?
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by donbrowser(m): 6:21am On Jan 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
he is right, USA won't like to have a war with Iran, yes Iran won't win but they can do unbelievable things to USA, they got nukes, nuclear weapon, chemical weapon etc, USA will come out victorious but the war will make them loose the seat of world leaders to either Russia or China, it won't be easy fighting Iran
You mean ordinary Iran? Lol don't let me start. Wake me up when USA is ready to battle China who are even devaluing their currency because they need USA to buy from them. Did you mention Russia? Is it the same Russia that was shaky against Ukraine?
None of these people dare face America cos that country is like APC they have structures everywhere and Military bases across the world. They will crush Iran and nothing will happen.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by HabaHaba: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2020
MrMcJay:
Cowards! They used a modern drone to kill the Iranian General, they are flying traditional flag. Do these ones think they are gonna fight with swords?

The Ayatollah has turned into a blogger, snapping pictures and identifying targets. Now, he's now flying flag like OPC.

The truth is that Iran itself is afraid of the US but they can't say it. The leadership of Iran are terrified of how they killed their most valiant warrior so easily like a chicken and they are afraid of who would be next. More like if A, the toughest fighter could be killed like a fly, who am I not to fall into the same fate.

Iran is simply buying time and seriously hoping other countries would wade in and separate the fight. Unfortunately for them, their allies Russia and China haven't said pim. Those two cunning foxes are waiting for US to rain bombs into Iran and then, they would negotiate to defend Iran in exchange for Iranian oil.

In the end, they would share Iranian oil like suya that secondary school boys contributed to buy. USA would take part, China would take, Russia would take, ISIS too would take.
Guy, your international politics knowledge is Tech & I respect that.
Keep it up, blaze the trail bro.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by romeorailss: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Twoclans:
I dont know why the events of the last few days between Iran and the states sends cold shivers down my body cry I just dont know why.

I know why
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by dukeprince50: 6:28am On Jan 05, 2020
donbrowser:

You mean ordinary Iran? Lol don't let me start. Wake me up when USA is ready to battle China who are even devaluing their currency because they need USA to buy from them. Did you mention Russia? Is it the same Russia that was shaky against Ukraine?
None of these people dare face America cos that country is like APC they have structures everywhere and Military bases across the world. They will crush Iran and nothing will happen.
Iran is not a weak country, they have their ballistic missiles and chemical weapon, USA will destroy them but its not gonna be easy.
Do not underestimate Iran,

I didn't say Russia or China will loose a war to USA, I said, if USA fight Iran, they might loose the world power seat to any of these two countries, there is no country that once sat on the throne of world power who is at the forefront of a war and still retain that tittle.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by donbrowser(m): 6:28am On Jan 05, 2020
mynd1:
To some idiots underating Iran, we here are panicking and u idiots are in Naija talking trash. Even TRUMP called them "people with unlimited potentials" God save us.
He was referring to the Iranian people not their army. Trump is not afraid of them
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by izzieman: 6:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Brownhypo:
If true, Iran will regret taking such action

Like for USA, share for Iran

Una don start this like and share eh? Na so una take am deceive Atiku and Sowore.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by donbrowser(m): 6:33am On Jan 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
Iran is not a weak country, they have their ballistic missiles and chemical weapon, USA will destroy them but its not gonna be easy.
Do not underestimate Iran,

I didn't say Russia or China will loose a war to USA, I said, if USA fight Iran, they might loose the world power seat to any of these two countries, there is no country that once sat on the throne of world power who is at the forefront of a war and still retain that tittle.
Did USA had to race a flag before fighting. Lol Iran doesn't have shit. Forget America losing world power. They can't lose power by fighting beating their last born.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by dukeprince50: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2020
donbrowser:

Did USA had to race a flag before fighting. Lol Iran doesn't have shit. Forget America losing world power. They can't lose power by fighting beating their last born.
lol, beating their last born part got me,
I can't argue with u any longer, even the US won't want a full blown war except they are fighting weaker countries like the ones in Africa
We have conflict entrepreneur countries who will aide Iran.
It won't be an easy fight for the USA.
Iran will suffer a devastating blow which they may not recover from in decades but USA will also suffer major damage
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Unrated900(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2020
funmike83:
Hmmm, no traveling anywhere for now, nowhere is safe. God bless my country Nigeria

Believe me God bless this country for us all

Nigeria is the only country where there is no war

Though some organization rant about war

Nevertheless 10 years to come they won’t fight any war

I see Nigeria as the safest place in the world by which people will come to as safety land

Once again God bless Nigeria
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by bcashy: 6:40am On Jan 05, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Why does the United state feel they can do that and get away with it?

Did Iran government ask for help before firing that drone?

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.

Just dey look oooooo..... cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

They go soon get their own dose and we will all wait here for them to come here and cry as usual cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by eunisam: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2020
funmike83:
Hmmm, no traveling anywhere for now, nowhere is safe. God bless my country Nigeria

Is Nigeria safe?

20 people were killed yesterday in one of the Northern state you know.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by hustla(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US

You really need to read more about Iran
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Efewestern: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2020
ViVaMadrid:

You were blatantly wrong with your initial assertion that Iran was solely made up of plain land, now you are trying to play intelligent instead you to simply accept your error SMH.

Abeg, who asked you for all those irrelevant things you wrote up there. You're actually the "Mr. Too Know" you have labeled on Efewestern.

Thank you sir, I simply corrected him, instead of him to admit he was wrong, he is still saying what I don't know, his initial assertion was that Iran is a plain land with no mountains, that was an ignorant statement, anyone who's familiar with the topography of the country will know how mountainous Iran is.

But what do I know.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Why does the United state feel they can do that and get away with it?

Did Iran government ask for help before firing that drone?

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.
The US is not as ignorant as the Muslim Jihadist to label Nnamdi and Sowore a terrorist. Iran is one major sponsor of most terrorist organizations. In Nigeria they are the major sponsor of the useless shites movement, Buhari is trying to control.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by alezzy13: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2020
sparog:

Don't be deceived bro

Iran is not a super power just like Vietnam wasn't a super power too. Afghanistan and Iraq is also not a super power but can you say the US won the war or battles against these countries?

No mind them. US will likely floor Iran no doubt, but to claim it will be walk over for them is to be blissfully ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by sunboy(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2020
hope4nigeria:
you know nothing, go and get your facts, even Iran in its statement ask US to keep there aid/support, but they kept receiving it

It is you who knows nothing. Iranian government is not receiving any aid for US government. US aids that’s going to Iran is to Pro-democracy NGOs.

Read! Look it up on the USAID website, that should help. I won’t paste nothing here for you.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MERCHANDISER: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2020
The truth of the matter is that America cannot afford another full blown war worst off against a dogged Iran. However you might want to look at it, America will find it very tough to win the war because her bases around the middle east will be subject to a barrage of long range ballistic missiles. Iran will suffer more but she stands to lose nothing. China and Russia will back the Iranians with weapons just so the war drags on to a point where it takes a toll on the US economy thereby possibly giving birth to a new world power, China...It's not just war, there's an economic undertone to it and the US know better than anyone that they can't afford to prosecute another war, not at this point where their economy is recovering...
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MERCHANDISER: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2020
You have said it all.The war will destroy US economically and enthrone China or Russia as the new world power thats what Nairaland kids don't know. Forget Putin's feigning love with Trump,if there is any war,China and Russia will indirectly back Iran just to Rubbish US
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2020
mynd1:
To some idiots underating Iran, we here are panicking and u idiots are in Naija talking trash. Even TRUMP called them "people with unlimited potentials" God save us.
Even some Americans are panicking embarassed
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by somtookeke(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2020
World War 3: What China told Iran about US on Saturday
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/world-war-3-what-china-told-iran-about.html

Share , like, Comment

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by somtookeke(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Read

World War 3: What China told Iran about US on Saturday
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/world-war-3-what-china-told-iran-about.html

Share , like, Comment

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MERCHANDISER: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Iran is not like Iraq, its military and its citizens will defend their country to the very end Plus the terrain is extremely hard to navigate, more complex than that of Afghanistan that billions of $ was wasted on Trump is just trying to divert attention from his impeachment brouhaha and this one will shock him cos Russia will likely side with Iran. Many super nations especially from Asia (China,Korea,even Russia) will indirectly side Iran just to clip US's feathers and dominance. If the war happens,Russia or China will be the next world power

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.