Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121309 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by oksmart: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin.. So ooo accurate grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Arizonaguy(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
They can't do jack
They hit soft targets, the USA killed hard target
They would be destroyed in a little bit more of a jiffy...My deal is that the world doesn't need any more wars
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Why does the United state feel they can do that and get away with it?

Did Iran government ask for help before firing that drone?

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.

Most people on this forum are just ignorant. I'm happy there are still a few sane people like you left here

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by effissyman(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2020
Firebomber:

How far with the Chinese university, is it full scholarship?

Full, partial scholarship and self sponsored admissions
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by jesmond3945: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
'

America is a secular country bro....

Mention any christain country that the bible makes up their constitution, you'll find none....but in all middle eastern countries the quran itself is their constitution.
you and I know the truth. America is 100% christian, they abide by Christian values, it doesnt need to be in the constitution. They abide by a hidden constitution just like UK. if you say they have freethinkers I believe you. In this matter, I don't support America one bit. This is imperialism taken too far.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by PapaAdanna: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Islam is synonymous with
Violence
Terrorism
Ignorance
And everything evil

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by phemy36(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2020
mynd1:
U are right though. I Hope UN intervene soon cause for over 24hurs now, one don't feel comfortable going about his daily activities here in Washington lol.
What are doing in USA. Why can't you travel to Islam country. You are free to leave USA if you are panic. My brother is there as well nothing like panic in USA. You people are the worst in the whole world. I pray USA government can track your type and send you back to where you truly belong.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by themanderon: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Frankiss44:

Abeg make we hear world.. If you think China that is going hard on Islam in their country and trying to eliminate the religion from their airspace will start a third war because of an Islamic fanatic then you need to wake up from your slumber.. Nobody gives a Bleep about Iran other than their terrorist groups

You seem to be ignorant about international politics. What you read in the news is not always the reality.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Excel70: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2020
SimplePlan34:
I don't know why such topics are on front page. No country on earth is a match to the USA in an open war even Russia. U are talking about a country with a navy bigger than the next 5 biggest navy nations, the country with d biggest Airforce. A country who spends over a billion dollars every 24hrs on its military since 9/11. Trump would have full veto powers in a time of war dats what he wants Iran is only using demslves as d scape goats.
Lies ordinary Vietnam rice farmers turned soldiers dealt with the us army
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2020
mysticwarrior:
when the children of Isreal sin against God he will allow their enemies to conquer and rule over them.
and when they didn't what will happen
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

Buffoon talking rubbish. The world is far more complex than your simple mind comprehends.
coward what did u do when ur dullard brother ordered Military to shoot ur fellow Muslim at sight Go and protest in front of Us embassy
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Frankiss44(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2020
themanderon:

You seem to be ignorant about international politics. What you read in the news is not always the reality.

I hear you the enlightened one.. I just hope Iran won't be as stupid as majority of you guys here to fall for the bait Trump is throwing at them... Because when it starts you people will start calling Trump a bully...
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by mynd1(f): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2020
phemy36:

What are doing in USA. Why can't you travel to Islam country. You are free to leave USA if you are panic. My brother is there as well nothing like panic in USA. You people are the worst in the whole world. I pray USA government can track your type and send you back to where you truly belong.
Another frustrated soul taking his anger on me. Dude plss go sort ur self out and stop saying trash here. U can also help American government to send me back to where I belong. O male.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by JJOF(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.
COD World at War 3 grin grin grin
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by themanderon: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2020
Frankiss44:

I hear you the enlightened one.. I just hope Iran won't be as stupid as majority of you guys here to fall for the bait Trump is throwing at them... Because when it starts you people will start calling Trump a bully...

You need to Google Albert pike and his plans for 3 world wars. The first 2 wars went exactly how he predicted them. Now check who he said the third world war will be between.
These globalists know what they are doing. Never mind what the western media is telling you.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kuginzi: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2020
Some people are not just brave they will be preparing to do this;

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by mrchineke: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2020
kaluxy007:
What does Nigeria receive from strait of Hormuz?

All the ships carrying the rotten imported food you eat pass through that strait or its sorrounding area!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by paparazi1(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Iran has declared war in a very old and traditional way. First time in centuries that they have hoisted the red flag. For them this means revenge and war.

Watch: First Time In The History of Iran, Red Flag hoisted Over The Holy Dome Of Jamkarān Mosque,Iran.
This is one of the most significant Mosques of Iran

Red Flag: A Symbol Of Severe Battle/War To Come.

What is written on the flag is "Ya Lisaaraat-al-Hussain". which translates to "Vengeance for Hussain('s blood)"

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOqfmtFBy0

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/10670210/iran-unfurls-red-flag-ready-for-war/amp/
Iran please i know it is painful forget war, war arent good for any side, besides you are no match
to usa, dont say i did not warn you oooh.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Savagethe21st(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2020
This looks scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChTAgrTPOB4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2020
SimplePlan34:
I don't know why such topics are on front page. No country on earth is a match to the USA in an open war even Russia. U are talking about a country with a navy bigger than the next 5 biggest navy nations, the country with d biggest Airforce. A country who spends over a billion dollars every 24hrs on its military since 9/11. Trump would have full veto powers in a time of war dats what he wants Iran is only using demslves as d scape goats.
Oga war no be matter of numbers ooo, many factors are involved, this USA could not defeat Vietnam if you aren't aware, and FYI ancient Rome, Babylon, Assyria and even Germany of the last Century all seemed unbeatable before the were defeated
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Orpe7(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2020
For everyone thinking this war is just going to be between Iran and US I pity u o
No country is Safe
If a war commences, there will be serious collateral damage
Most nuclear weapons today are guided missiles programmed to hit their target
If a hacker hacks into a missile and deflects it into another country e.g Nigeria una go hear am
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2020
jesmond3945:
you and I know the truth. America is 100% christian, they abide by Christian values, it doesnt need to be in the constitution. They abide by a hidden constitution just like UK. if you say they have freethinkers I believe you. In this matter, I don't support America one bit. This is imperialism taken too far.

You're correct its imperialism taken too far but its really funny when i see muslims listing America as a christain country, there is no single christain country in the world, There are more christains in Palestine than in Israel too...Jews are not christains...

Happy sunday!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ewedegubbler: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2020
They can hoist the flag of Nebukadnezzar or even Azog the Goblin for all I care. if they do anyhow they will be used as burnt offering
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2020
MrMcJay:
Cowards! They used a modern drone to kill the Iranian General, they are flying traditional flag. Do these ones think they are gonna fight with swords?

The Ayatollah has turned into a blogger, snapping pictures and identifying targets. Now, he's now flying flag like OPC.

The truth is that Iran itself is afraid of the US but they can't say it. The leadership of Iran are terrified of how they killed their most valiant warrior so easily like a chicken and they are afraid of who would be next. More like if A, the toughest fighter could be killed like a fly, who am I not to fall into the same fate.

Iran is simply buying time and seriously hoping other countries would wade in and separate the fight. Unfortunately for them, their allies Russia and China haven't said pim. Those two cunning foxes are waiting for US to rain bombs into Iran and then, they would negotiate to defend Iran in exchange for Iranian oil.

In the end, they would share Iranian oil like suya that secondary school boys contributed to buy. USA would take part, China would take, Russia would take, ISIS too would take.

IRAN AND USA NO BE MATCH OOOO . IRAN BETTER RETHINK WHO FIGHT AND RUN AWAY LIVE TO FIGHT AGAIN
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by pacespot(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2020
If peradventure Iranians are reading this forum, they will think all Nigerians are in support of the airstrike on their revered general the way ipob's are ranting here. Ipob's think they are Jews so they support anything that is in favor of Israel, I hope these people don't push Nigeria into a war that does not concern her with their loud mouth.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by jidepopeson: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2020
So much childish rants on this forum about the invincibility and sanctity of the US.

To many uninformed and misguided Nigerian youths chanting war rhetorics and demonizing Iran , US does no evil and directed by God to police the world affairs and as such has the supreme power to bomb civilians and military heads in sovereign countries thousands of miles away from her shores under false premises as always.

Why don't you visit intellectual fora such as Quora to get educated instead of listening to MSM and other US propaganda media?

Iran is entirely different from Iraq and Afghanistan in military capabilities, strategies and geography. if DT and his cohorts are stupid enough to drag Iran into another senseless war in the already turbulent region, it would be Vietnam 2.0..

Thanks goodness for Russia and a host of other reasonable nations that always come to the fore clearing the mess created by your sanctified US in Syria, Libya, Venezuela, etc the world over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Typhoonsbane: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Oches4me:
and ur family will be the first victim
AMEN
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by don4real: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Twoclans:
I dont know why the events of the last few days between Iran and the states sends cold shivers down my body cry I just dont know why.

Na harmattan cause am
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by fisherboy: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2020
WAR WAR WAR WAR u beg na where be their battle field or would they just be throwing explosives here and there . I beg o make them see my country o before them throw one over Nigeria. Lagos goslow go just hold am down for bordelon
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Onlyonebuhari: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2020
Funnily enough, the US won't stop to amazes me with their deception. They worked with Soleimani to defeat ISIS but when they realized Soleimani is an invaluable asset to Iran they decided to take him off. Isn't same Soleimani that led US Army to defeat ISIS that same US accuse of planning to attack US bases?
The world is watching the most corrupand and deceptive nation in the world.

Pictures of Soleimani and US Army speak volume.

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Onlyonebuhari: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2020
jidepopeson:
So much childish rants on this forum about the invincibility and sanctity of the US.

To many uninformed and misguided Nigerian youths chanting war rhetorics and demonizing Iran , US does no evil and directed by God to police the world affairs and as such has the supreme power to bomb civilians and military heads in sovereign countries thousands of miles away from her shores under false premises as always.

Why don't you visit intellectual fora such as Quora to get educated instead of listening to MSM and other US propaganda media?

Iran is entirely different from Iraq and Afghanistan in military capabilities, strategies and geography. if DT and his cohorts are stupid enough to drag Iran into another senseless war in the already turbulent region, it would be Vietnam 2.0..

Thanks goodness for Russia and a host of other reasonable nations that always come to the fore clearing the mess created by your sanctified US in Syria, Libya, Venezuela, etc the world over.

Thanks my brother. Most of these social media miscreants are blatant illiterates. Which UN convention gives America power to enter a sovereign state and give her citizen on account of claiming theye plan to attack US bases? Erdogan wrote to the US to send Feitullah Gullen to Turkey for planning a couple that killed over 300 Turkish but up till now Gullen is still protected by the US and Turkey never Violet sovereign right of America. But how will you kill a person you worked with to defeat ISIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by GMbuharii: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2020
afamed:
shocked

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US while zombies like helinues will foam in the mouth and blame ipob.....abeg,lzaa,how's OGBOMOSHO jare?

Bad is bad.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.