Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives (72987 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos, Video) / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by MuttleyLaff: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
You're portraying your God as a deceiver!
"And the great dragon was hurled down
—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world (i.e. shaytan/shaitan)
He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
"
- Revelation 12:9

God is not man, that He should lie, nor is He a human being, that wont honour his name and/or word

I am portraying the work of God, the extent to and how far God went, so that you, I and the rest of the whole wide world be saved
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"And the great dragon was hurled down
—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world (i.e. shaytan/shaitan)
He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
"
- Revelation 12:9

God is not man, that He should lie, nor is He a human being, that wont honour his name and/or word

I am portraying the work of God, the extent to and how far God went, so that you, I and the rest of the whole wide world be saved

Your God is a deceiver!

One Person is Yahweh. Same Person son of God. Same Person Son of man.

No wonder Jesus's prayer was not answered!

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.