Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives (72678 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos, Video) / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Babaheekmat: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
0monnak0da:

How do you know this?
That is what you believe
That does not make it true

It's a simple calculation..

The creator is absolutely not like his creation in anyway..

That's all..
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Babaheekmat: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
What is false about his claims?

Do Muslims not hit their heads 5 times a day?

Do Muslims not fight for Allah and Muhammad?

And do Muslims not get promised Virgins for beheading Unbelievers?

You know,for someone who is touchy about his religion..

You should be careful how you throw the first stone.. grin

Laughing.. If you call salah hitting their head.. It started from moses.. Passed to eesa and completed by prophet Muhammad.

Of course.. We fight for our religion.. With conditions.. That we Muslims should unite under one banner.. Under one amir... Under one leader..

If which we don't have for now
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by excel101(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
This does not mean he's the most God fearing or the most prayerful person in the vehicle! His time never reach ni! Even Bonke die and Buhari and OBJ are still alive!
That's why his younger brother is giving thanks to God, because he knew its not by his power or office as a man of God.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by chizpim(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

Why couldn't his grace save the other 6people?
I hope he didn't use those ones to renew his 2020 annual subscription?
my brother always pray for sufficient grace of God.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Adebowalay(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

Why couldn't his grace save the other 6people?
I hope he didn't use those ones to renew his 2020 annual subscription?
watch ur words..u don't know their mission
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by CasNova: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
He is fortunate. He should thank God.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Adams12345: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
ipreach:
A Reverend identified as Rev. Jim Hogan has survived from a serious accident which reported to have claimed the lives of six persons.

According to his younger brother, Austin Hogan, who made the revelation through his post on Facebook, the clergyman came out unhurt from the unfortunate incident.

In his post on Social Media, he said;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3498991420173507&id=100001880498369

To God alone be all the Glory
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by solsticey2k3(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
He should go for a medical check up, he might have internal bleeding
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by 0monnak0da: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Babaheekmat:

It's a simple calculation..

The creator is absolutely not like his creation in anyway..

That's all..
Demonstrate your calculations instead of reciting your mantras
You argue man cannot exist without a creator but a creator can exist without a creator

Simple calculation ?

What type of calculator are you using

Casio?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by midnighter(f): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
obowunmi:
He could have internal bleeding. Hope he still goes to the hospital.

Precisely

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by tityboi: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
God is good
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Preetychina22(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

[s]Jevovah's handwork
"Those that trust in the lord are like mount zion that cannot be moved but endureth forever"....
Thank you Jesus[/s]
Absolute nonsense
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Preetychina22:
Absolute nonsense
Yeah bro! "Life is really difficult for the blind"
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Preetychina22(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
crackhouse:
I was thinking he's a white man or American. Akwaibom man bearing Jim hogan..
Lol. It's common in certain parts of rivers state though. E.g Harry Peterside, walter spiff etc
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Preetychina22(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Yeah bro!
"Life is really difficult for the blind"
Lol
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wow, God is great.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by sweetilicious(f): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
lazarusokafor90:

If that's not being partial, I don't know what is.
He answereth to no one.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Dehype: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Fvckmoderators:

We think alike. There are so many times God has proven to me that he exists.
Can you prove it here?
Fvckmoderators:

Can you prove it here?
Fvckmoderators:

Can you prove it here?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Dehype: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2020
PECON1:
you are using ur talent wrongly.
How!. By using the brain?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Toni19: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Please tell me how much power it has?

Read psalm 91.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Toni19:

Read psalm 91.

Psalm of David a murderer and Adulterous coveter of someone's wife!

Nah!
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Sheunma: 4:51am On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Nah!
David must be some kinda role model to the holy prophet Mohammed, don't you think?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 5:42am On Feb 04, 2020
Sheunma:
David must be some kinda role model to the holy prophet Mohammed, don't you think?

No he never killed his colleague to marry his wife! Our David dey different! And someone whom God inspires should be free from some types of sins!
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by MuttleyLaff: 6:10am On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:
Nah!
Our Lord and Saviour of the world, Jesus Christ came to earth and died on the cross at Calvary/Golgotha, so David a murderer and adulterous coveter of someone's wife and the whole wide world, you including, can have a second chance at life.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Our Lord and Saviour of the world, Jesus Christ came to earth and died on the cross at Calvary/Golgotha, so David a murderer and adulterous coveter of someone's wife and the whole wide world, you including, can have a second chance at life.

You God is not merciful. Why can't He himslef come to die but left his son to come and die for the sins of the evil He created?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by MuttleyLaff: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:
You God is not merciful. Why can't He himslef come to die but left his son to come and die for the sins of the evil He created?

MuttleyLaff:

"Jesus said to them,
“If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God;
nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
"
- John 8:42

"Exerchomai" is the Greek original word translated as "proceeded forth". By definition, it means, to go or come out of, with mention of the place out of which one goes, or of the point from which one departs. John 8:42 above, makes no mistake, where from Jesus proceeded forth and came from.

AntiChristian, Jesus Christ is God and even god sef, just as I've earlier said and especially if that's how or a way Hairyrapunzel understands to put it.

No, I am not AntiChristian, implying that Jesus and God are the same entity, but I am emphatically saying that Jesus and God are the same entity.

AntiChristian, listen and watch this. I put on different attire colours to reflect my mood and image I am trying to project across. I could put on a red dress to make a statement that I am fiery, vibrant and lively. The colours are not me, they are images reflecting certain aspects of me. It's the same with God, the maleness and femaleness is not God, they are just constructs made in the image of God. God really isnt male nor female

We all know what kind of image one is projecting when wearing black colours, could be mourning or trying to look sexy

The "the only begotten" means the only person uniquely gotten this way. The phrase has nothing to do with God biologically giving birth to Jesus, as a mother, like women do.

AntiChristian, God is formless. God is a Spirit, and so has no form. God however does have masculine and feminine distinctive personalities plus characteristics associated with man and woman

Before you step and slip on my "God is formless" banana skin comment, let me make myself clearer with the comment, by adding to it, that God is shapeless and formless like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. When you pour water into a drum, it becomes the drum of water. That is why when Moses asked God who should he say sent him, if asked by the Israelites, God said to him, say, I AM I AM sent you.

I AM I AM, in that narrative, means I shall be that I shall be, also means whatever it is necessary for God to be, that, God will be. God willl be a pillar of cloud in the day and become a pillar of fire to give them light at night. God is formless, yet God can take on any form. I know it sounds like an oxymoron thing to say it that way, but God, though truly is formless, can manifest Himself in any form, just as in that Nebuchadnezzar fiery furnace and etcetera
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by MuttleyLaff: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

MuttleyLaff:
"Jesus said to them,
“If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God;
nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
"
- John 8:42

"Exerchomai" is the Greek original word translated as "proceeded forth". By definition, it means, to go or come out of, with mention of the place out of which one goes, or of the point from which one departs. John 8:42 above, makes no mistake, where from Jesus proceeded forth and came from.

AntiChristian, Jesus Christ is God and even god sef, just as I've earlier said and especially if that's how or a way Hairyrapunzel understands to put it.

No, I am not AntiChristian, implying that Jesus and God are the same entity, but I am emphatically saying that Jesus and God are the same entity.

AntiChristian, listen and watch this. I put on different attire colours to reflect my mood and image I am trying to project across. I could put on a red dress to make a statement that I am fiery, vibrant and lively. The colours are not me, they are images reflecting certain aspects of me. It's the same with God, the maleness and femaleness is not God, they are just constructs made in the image of God. God really isnt male nor female

We all know what kind of image one is projecting when wearing black colours, could be mourning or trying to look sexy

The "the only begotten" means the only person uniquely gotten this way. The phrase has nothing to do with God biologically giving birth to Jesus, as a mother, like women do.

AntiChristian, God is formless. God is a Spirit, and so has no form. God however does have masculine and feminine distinctive personalities plus characteristics associated with man and woman

Before you step and slip on my "God is formless" banana skin comment, let me make myself clearer with the comment, by adding to it, that God is shapeless and formless like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. When you pour water into a drum, it becomes the drum of water. That is why when Moses asked God who should he say sent him, if asked by the Israelites, God said to him, say, I AM I AM sent you.

I AM I AM, in that narrative, means I shall be that I shall be, also means whatever it is necessary for God to be, that, God will be. God willl be a pillar of cloud in the day and become a pillar of fire to give them light at night. God is formless, yet God can take on any form. I know it sounds like an oxymoron thing to say it that way, but God, though truly is formless, can manifest Himself in any form, just as in that Nebuchadnezzar fiery furnace and etcetera
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

grin You have started again!

Confusion! So Jesus and God are same but one is father and the other son?

So all that stroy in revelation that the father was looking for who to die for sin and Jesus accepted where lies abi?

So it was Jehovah that was crucified in the Bible?

Jehovah was afraid of death and was putting his head to the ground worshiping only God knows who?

Was Jesus was being baptised a voice came from heaven....was this a scam? Cos if Jesus and God are the same then all this na fake!
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by MuttleyLaff: 5:51am On Feb 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
grin You have started again!
Gradually stuff are being disclosed to you, but you have little faith in God's prowess, capability and/or ability. Why AntiChristian, are you so doubtful, O ye of little faith, hmm?

AntiChristian:
Confusion!
Ignorance, when you deliberately, ignore important information, disregard facts or deliberately remain in the state of being unaware, as a matter of fact, is evil! Keep an open mind AntiChristian, it's the only way good and new things can get in

AntiChristian:
So Jesus and God are same but one is Father and the other Son?
Is there any thing too hard God to be and/or difficult for God to do, hmm?

AntiChristian:
So all that stroy in revelation that the Father was looking for who to die for sin and Jesus accepted where lies abi?
Not lies, but it is the objective truth(s) of the DIY God Project to save the whole wide world

AntiChristian:
So it was Jehovah that was crucified in the Bible?
You're increasing becoming a fast learner

AntiChristian:
Jehovah was afraid of death and was putting His head to the ground worshiping only God knows who?
A leader leads by example

AntiChristian:
Was Jesus was being baptised a voice came from heaven....was this a scam? Cos if Jesus and God are the same then all this na fake!
I am sure you're capable of doing quite a lot of few great things. However, there are some things I am 10000% sure you AntiChristian, even with the greatest effort, you just CAN'T ever do and that, just for an example, is that you're unable to project out yourself and transform yourself into say, an iced lollypop. Now just because you are incapable or that you find it impossible for you to do, is no excuse to limit and/or underachieve God
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 6:36am On Feb 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Gradually stuff are being disclosed to you, but you have little faith in God's prowess, capability and/or ability. Why AntiChristian, are you so doubtful, O ye of little faith, hmm?

Ignorance, when you deliberately, ignore important information, disregard facts or deliberately remain in the state of being unaware, as a matter of fact, is evil! Keep an open mind AntiChristian, it's the only way good and new things can get in

Is there any thing too hard God to be and/or difficult for God to do, hmm?

Not lies, but it is the objective truth(s) of the DIY God Project to save the whole wide world

You're increasing becoming a fast learner

A leader leads by example

I am sure you're capable of doing quite a lot of few great things. However, there are some things I am 10000% sure you AntiChristian, even with the greatest effort, you just CAN'T ever do and that, just for an example, is that you're unable to project out yourself and transform yourself into say, an iced lollypop. Now just because you are incapable or that you find it impossible for you to do, is no excuse to limit and/or underachieve God
You're portraying your God as a deceiver!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.