Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Experience With A Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nigerian Girl (6989 Views)

Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by BigJoe19: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu could have easily made yhur point without quoting me...
I would quote you anytime I want, as long as there is a quote button under your post. Who the hell are you?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

If she liked you why didn't she say yes when you were asking her out back then. She just wanted you as a friend.
which girl doesn't like shakara? So why did she call me twice after I stopped calling? Not like we had been chatting for years before I stopped. It just a one month plus thing.

I was even there before the guy she eventually went with.

You and I know most girls do not always want to look cheap?
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm.....so you were one of the pioneers who began persecuting the ladies who dared to post a comment . Now most of the ladies are just readers in the background. But it is good for you to open this thread to confess how wrong you were in your belief that women are pretty much no good. Life has a way of making you eat your words.... most do so silently. Yes you missed a great opportunity... and you would always regret this one.... a good wife is hard to find..... not impossible... just hard to find. Are there more like her?...no doubt... and if you ask me.... right here on NL.... just don't ask me how I know.
Good luck.

Bros, not all are like that, you will even meet a Jezeebel on nairaland. Yeah, I have learned my lessons bro.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
the guy promised her marriage,you had nothing to offer,she chose the better option.i see nothing special here.

Nope... I started off with her before the guy and gave up within a week of starting.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Megfrivolous:

bro do you do server stuffs ??
grin bros hide me mbok

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
DNSPro:
which girl doesn't like shakara? So why did she call me twice after I stopped calling? Not like we had been chatting for years before I stopped. It just a one month plus thing.

I was even there before the guy she eventually went with.

You and I know most girls do not always want to look cheap?

Bro let give you a little secret, if a girl likes you she wouldn't give you a hard time trying to win her heart. She only called you because she was feeling lonely at that time and see if she could try out things with you (like a second choice).
The only girls who makes shakara are those still in uni probably below 23yrs.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

Bro let give you a little secret, if a girls likes you she wouldn't give you a hard time trying to win her heart. She only called you because she was feeling lonely at that time and see if she could try out things with you (like a second choice).
The only girls who makes shakara are those still in uni probably below 23yrs.
lol bros, I know more than you do regarding this thing. All you have is just assumptions and permutations...
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
DNSPro:
lol bros, I know more than you do regarding this thing. All you have is just assumptions and permutations...

Nah, I'm speaking from experience. Is is what it is.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

Nah, I'm speaking from experience. Is is what it is.
Did you ask the duration between when I asked her out and when we finally met? It was a span of 1 YEAR which is big enough for her to get another guy. she even made it clear that she was single during that time which made me to ask her out... no girl will wait for you nor will they come and tell you they want you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Just2endowed2(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jodha:

I said "right places"

wink
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
DNSPro:
Did you ask the duration between when I asked her out and when we finally met? It was a span of 1 YEAR which is big enough for her to get another guy. she even made it clear that she was single during that time which made me to ask her out... no girl will wait for you nor will they come and tell you they want you.

She kept saying "No" to your proposal (from your write-up) because she didn't want a relationship with you.

If she liked you she would have said yes. When a girl sees you as someone she can have a future with she doesn't waste your time. Only, if there is more to what you have posted you didn't mention.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Megfrivolous: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2020
DNSPro:
grin bros hide me mbok

lol
i mean like your monicker has DNS ...Domain Name Service (in windows server administration)
i'm a bit into IT though, that's why i asked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Jodha(f): 2:16am On Jan 06, 2020

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 5:04am On Jan 06, 2020
BiggyB242:

She kept saying "No" to your proposal (from your write-up) because she didn't want a relationship with you.

If she liked you she would have said yes. When a girl sees you as someone she can have a future with she doesn't waste your time. Only, if there is more to what you have posted you didn't mention.
she didn't say No outrightly..., she didn't even use the word NO. It was more like "dude, since we have not met, what if you not what I have in mind" and when I tried 3 times within a week of starting, I gave up as it was my nature. Though I remembered she agreed for us to meet when I requested during that time I asked her out and she didn't decline but I aborted the idea.

The summary is no girl will just accept you immediately you ask her out. She will first do shakara and you know this. I didn't push enough bro. I stopped same week I started.

Someone said I didn't have anything to offer that was why she went with guy, lol... I was not the usual Nigerian graduate. I could say I had made some millions which I mismanaged around that time cos I had no plan before the money came.

I also brought the issue of the two calls she made and I stated it that it is now clear why she made those call when I was trying to reignite the whole thing to which she laugh and said, so it's now I am realizing.

Bros, I was late and my ego got a better part of me hence the whole mess.

I guess she was just meant to make learn something, which is "be patient when asking a girl out and do not paint all women with the same brush because of bad egg among them" because people come into our life for different reasons.

And that experience has remained with me since then and I have often been patient, even if it will end negatively, I want it to be established that I did not make the same mistake again.

Bro in those days, I do not wait more than 3 days before I move on. I also often end relationships out of anger very easily because "there are many fishes in the river" until that experience with her.

For instance, the girl I am currently dating has one flaw and that is she rarely calls. I tried to talk to her about it and she told me "please please I am not ready for that now, you complain too much about the call" before that it was "the call is not a do or die affair"

Now if it were before I would have moved on immediately and cut her off but I am being patient.

Some may say she is not into me that is why but she has not objected any other request like spending time with me or rejecting the idea of me speaking to her mum and sister or even meeting them if I wish, to which it is just a test question or request from me to gauge her...

But let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 5:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Megfrivolous:

lol
i mean like your monicker has DNS ...Domain Name Service (in windows server administration)
i'm a bit into IT though, that's why i asked

Yeah, something like that. I have footprints in here and I do not want to delve into that talks.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2020
DNSPro:
she didn't say No outrightly..., she didn't even use the word NO. It was more like "dude, since we have not met, what if you not what I have in mind" and when I tried 3 times within a week of starting, I gave up as it was my nature. Though I remembered she agreed for us to meet when I requested during that time I asked her out and she didn't decline but I aborted the idea.

The summary is no girl will just accept you immediately you ask her out. She will first do shakara and you know this. I didn't push enough bro. I stopped same week I started.

Someone said I didn't have anything to offer that was why she went with guy, lol... I was not the usual Nigerian graduate. I could say I had made some millions which I mismanaged around that time cos I had no plan before the money came.

I also brought the issue of the two calls she made and I stated it that it is now clear why she made those call when I was trying to reignite the whole thing to which she laugh and said, so it's now I am realizing.

Bros, I was late and my ego got a better part of me hence the whole mess.

I guess she was just meant to make learn something, which is "be patient when asking a girl out and do not paint all women with the same brush because of bad egg among them" because people come into our life for different reasons.

And that experience has remained with me since then and I have often been patient, even if it will end negatively, I want it to be established that I did not make the same mistake again.

Bro in those days, I do not wait more than 3 days before I move on. I also often end relationships out of anger very easily because "there are many fishes in the river" until that experience with her.

For instance, the girl I am currently dating has one flaw and that is she rarely calls. I tried to talk to her about it and she told me "please please I am not ready for that now, you complain too much about the call" before that it was "the call is not a do or die affair"

Now if it were before I would have moved on immediately and cut her off but I am being patient.

Some may say she is not into me that is why but she has not objected any other request like spending time with me or rejecting the idea of me speaking to her mum and sister or even meeting them if I wish, to which it is just a test question or request from me to gauge her...

But let's see how it goes.

Goodluck bro, your mind is already made up.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Megfrivolous: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2020
DNSPro:

Yeah, something like that. I have footprints in here and I do not want to delve into that talks.

okay
But please can i mail you ? .... lets discuss outside the forum

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Just2endowed2(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=Jodha post=85539766][/quote]

LOL. are you a mutant?
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Just2endowed2:

LOL. are you a mutant?
let's ask Xavier of xmen
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2020
Megfrivolous:

okay
But please can i mail you ? .... lets discuss outside the forum
It is very broad. What part of It do you want us to talk about?
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Just2endowed2(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2020
DNSPro:
let's ask Xavier of xmen

I think you be the storm character in x-men
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just2endowed2:

I think you be the storm character in x-men
Wolverine will be more preferable grin
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Just2endowed2(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
DNSPro:

lol..... love Magnitor
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Megfrivolous: 4:57am On Jan 08, 2020
DNSPro:
It is very broad. What part of It do you want us to talk about?
RDBMs but not my focus though.... I’m currently running a project with it, sql specifically and not an expert there. I did “computer networks” but trying to focus on development with python.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by SkinnyNigga: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2020
I did not see any sense in this post.. so because she bought goat meat and beer for you, you assumed she must be an angel... ??
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Just2endowed2(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
DNSPro:

I send you a pm
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Just2endowed2:

I send you a pm
can u give me hint of the purpose? There is one guy with habit of sending PM when u share inspiring stories of how u hustled to make money. He has no intention of working but going from PM to PM asking for financial support. I know this because I operate over 15 handles and he has sent to almost 6 of them until I started calling him out.

He sent one few days ago and that is why I didn't respond to your PM.

So give me hint of the purpose and if I feel it's fair, I will respond.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2020
So it is paying your bills that does the trick for you? Pity!

Let me tell you what she did before you simply get carried away for nothing. She simply entertained you cos she invited you or asked to see you which is normal, so don count on it.
Mind you shes in a relationship so she did not do that as a duty to you or to impress you, but as a kind gesture. Cos while you guys were trying to strike off something, she never offered to pay your bills. So that someone entertained you doesn't mean shes an angel or other girls are the devil.

Anyways, even if she had agreed to roll with you, you would have still found another fault in her judging from your edgy attitude and your inability to tolerate the opposite sex when they start their "shakara" and youll call it off with 24hrs.

I'm sure the girl must have put 2 and 2 together based on your attitude and decided not to even hit it off with you.

There's that someone for every one.
When yours comes, it will click without stress.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
So it is paying your bills that does the trick for you? Pity!

Let me tell you what she did before you simply get carried away for nothing. She simply entertained you cos she invited you or asked to see you which is normal, so don count on it.
Mind you shes in a relationship so she did not do that as a duty to you or to impress you, but as a kind gesture. Cos while you guys were trying to strike off something, she never offered to pay your bills. So that someone entertained you doesn't mean shes an angel or other girls are the devil.

Anyways, even if she had agreed to roll with you, you would have still found another fault in her judging from your edgy attitude and your inability to tolerate the opposite sex when they start their "shakara" and youll call it off with 24hrs.

I'm sure the girl must have put 2 and 2 together based on your attitude and decided not to even hit it off with you.

There's that someone for every one.
When yours comes, it will click without stress.

Clown. You lack comprehension skill. This was created to buttress the post by milemile93 to further prove that not all Nigerian girls leeches but most of you are reading a different meaning.

I dropped a link to milemile93 in previous page go read it and then come back to get the message I was passing across

The theme of the thread is not clear to you.

In summary : there are Nigerian women, contrary to the wide spread believe among Nigerian men, who spend money and are not parasitic.

Why should I be carried away by a plate of something I could afford over 20 at that time? She was the first and the last to have done that to me. So yeah, I appreciate it and it's not my business if you read another meaning to it.

I have been spending and still spending. If this shouldn't make some of you feel ashamed, where just 1 or 2 in 100 girls stand out, I wonder what else will. Little things matter.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2020
DNSPro:

Clown. You lack comprehension skill. This was created to buttress the post by milemile93 to further prove that not all Nigerian girls leeches but most of you are reading a different meaning.

I dropped a link to milemile93 in previous page go read it and then come back to get the message I was passing across

The theme of the thread is not clear to you.

In summary : there are Nigerian women, contrary to the wide spread believe among Nigerian men, who spend money and are not parasitic.

Why should I be carried away by a plate of something I could afford over 20 at that time? She was the first and the last to have done that to me. So yeah, I appreciate it and it's not my business if you read another meaning to it.

I have been spending and still spending. If this shouldn't make some of you feel ashamed, where just 1 or 2 in 100 girls stand out, I wonder what else will. Little things matter.

SUPER STORY.
save it. I dont need it!
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

SUPER STORY.
save it. I dont need it!
yawn. I didn't ask for us to meet. She brought up the idea and I oblige.

She changed my orientation towards girls and I appreciate her for that.

It is simple.

If we ask u now how much u have given to all the guys u dated, na another thing we go hear.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by MrCork: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

SUPER STORY.
save it. I dont need it!

wow...npt U again..muss u be every were?...thank God u dint give advise (shaking my head) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Fear Women / Found Her On Adult Site, Advise Needed / What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.