Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Experience With A Nigerian Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nigerian Girl (7184 Views)

Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
MrCork:

wow...npt U again..muss u be every were?...thank God u dint give advise (shaking my head) angry

SMH...

I'm not interested!!!
Leave me alone. Onye London.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by MrCork: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

SMH...

I'm not interested!!!
Leave me alone. Onye London.

anyways..did I mention I drive BMW and am from rich side of London call Pekam & I have moiney & u free to talk to me about sexx everyday (juss in case u ask) smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Just2endowed2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
DNSPro:
can u give me hint of the purpose? There is one guy with habit of sending PM when u share inspiring stories of how u hustled to make money. He has no intention of working but going from PM to PM asking for financial support. I know this because I operate over 15 handles and he has sent to almost 6 of them until I started calling him out.

He sent one few days ago and that is why I didn't respond to your PM.

So give me hint of the purpose and if I feel it's fair, I will respond.

Geez, I am sorry to read this from you and how pathetic it sound.

I would say I am not what you think and I am not those guys begging for financial stuff.
L AA
I pm you because I thought I might need your help in solving a freelancing problem particularly with a kind of software that require vps and location change but it's kind of late now for the project.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Nostradamus1: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
DNSPro:
Anyway, my interest had waned and I didn't bring up the dating talks since I gave it up but we still kept in touch.

Then I had to attend a burial in the village in the East, which I informed her and coincidentally, she was working at Ozubulu at that time. She requested we meet and I obliged her.

On getting there, she took me out to a nearby restaurant, ordered for some plates of goat meat and drinks. She asked if I take alcohol and I told her nope, I do not and asked why, to which I responded that I am not used to it even though most of my relatives and siblings drank alcohol.

Here is what shocked me. It was time to pay for the items and she paid for it. That was the first time a girl would do that and I became uncomfortable. Ii knew I had let something I have always wanted slip because of previous bad experiences.

After I left her presence, I told her I wanted to discuss something with her and she listened. Though it was late, I did tried to reignite the conversation about dating her and she told me it was not possible because she is now with someone else. I was adamant, and kept trying for some weeks, even to a few months but it was all futile at the end.

Then the words from that unknown handle rang in my head once more: "If you close your eyes because you do not want to see the devil, you will not know when an angel will pass"... damn... it hit me hard this time, I was broken. It also became clear to me that those calls she made where to find out if I was still interested in her.

She eventually told me she never expected me to be soft and this romantic grin considering how tough I spoke online. She said she does not need anybody to tell me I was serious about her but it was too late and there is nothing she can do about it.

I had to move on painfully, though hard but I didn't have a choice. That experience humbled me and I have never had a girl spend on me after that lol... but I am not complaining.

I have to admit that the experience is what still gives me hope when most girls I encounter forks things up with their attitude. So yeah, there are girls who spend money on a guys but very FEW, VERY VERY FEW... plus, girls from poor homes are often HARD find in this bracket.
are u from ozubulu
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nostradamus1:
are u from ozubulu
Nope bro. AKWUZU. She isn't from there either but worked in special need organization at that time.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Just2endowed2:

Geez, I am sorry to read this from you and how pathetic it sound.

I would say I am not what you think and I am not those guys begging for financial stuff.
L AA
I pm you because I thought I might need your help in solving a freelancing problem particularly with a kind of software that require vps and location change but it's kind of late now for the project.

okay bro...sorry about that. Yeah, I have some knowledge about freelancing.

There are too many freaks on nairaland and it's creepy.

The guy I talked about does this every time. He seems like grown up with phone and data.

One of his handle is NairalandSars and his email has that keyword too. Very unfortunate human being.

Anyway, if there are any other thing you would need, let me know. If I can't help, I should be able to point you in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Just2endowed2(m): 5:06am On Jan 21, 2020
DNSPro:
okay bro...sorry about that. Yeah, I have some knowledge about freelancing.

There are too many freaks on nairaland and it's creepy.

The guy I talked about does this every time. He seems like grown up with phone and data.

One of his handle is NairalandSars and his email has that keyword too. Very unfortunate human being.

Anyway, if there are any other thing you would need, let me know. If I can't help, I should be able to point you in the right direction.

HI, I think I might need your help again sir. Can I dm? I need help in VPN and ip address stuff
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by SenecaTheYonger: 5:40am On Jan 21, 2020
DNSPro:
Anyway, my interest had waned and I didn't bring up the dating talks since I gave it up but we still kept in touch.

Humans are dynamic, OP. Just because you never met something doesn't mean it doesn't exist somewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Valwezzy: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2020
Jodha:
Nurse yhur wounds oga...

Yhu are the cause of yhur problem....

Where are those bitter nairaland guys....y'all should come and see this...
Yhur bitterness will land y'all in a tunnel y'all will regret one day..

Op do not lose all hope...if she's truly meant for yhu...y'all will be together las las... I'm glad yhu learnt yhur lesson the hard way..

No pun intended but, Whatever happened to typing properly?

Why use Yhu in place of You and Yhur in place of Your?

You know it's kinda immature..no pun intended!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Just2endowed2:

HI, I think I might need your help again sir. Can I dm? I need help in VPN and ip address stuff
for freelancing?
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2020
Valwezzy:

No pun intended but, Whatever happened to typing properly, why use Yhu in place of You and Yhur in place of Your?

You know it's kinda immature..no pun intended!
great advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 6:38am On Jan 21, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Humans are dynamic, OP. Just because you never met something doesn't mean it doesn't exist somewhere.
we do not see the air we breath but we know it exist smiley

It might be there but hard to come by and you know this, especially in a clime where relationships with 90% of Nigerian girls is transactional.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by DNSPro: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2020
MrCork:

anyways..did I mention I drive BMW and am from rich side of London call Pekam & I have moiney & u free to talk to me about sexx everyday (juss in case u ask) smiley
this man no go retire? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian Girl by Just2endowed2(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2020
DNSPro:
for freelancing?
Yes and also For VPN ishh as I need it to make a software running.

Can we chat on whatsapp? My number on my siggy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. / Couple Got Stuck During Sexual Intercourse, What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.