Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather (58661 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by rolams(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2020
Sorry for them
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Tokziby: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2020
stupidity:
Weather for four people.

Me wey nor good before, Na to carry three woman sleep for night.

One woman fittint kill this cold.

And u think it's possible in such extreme weather Don't u know that, ur thing go shrink in such weather when u are shivering and that place u wan enter go dey dry up and down like Sahara desert even if it manages to get wet.

It's only when the room temperature becomes warm that such is possible. Abi u wan wear jacket for ur thing and the cat grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
This is a result of global warming. Our atmosphere don spoil finish.
Earth will soon turn to the planet Mercury.
Extremely hurt during the day and extremely cold at night
I thought global warming means our earth should get very hot? nothing una no go blame for this global warming head

7 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by livebyday(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2020
TUANKU:
If jos is this cold i wonder how places like pankshin and mangu would be.

Please who can't.get us the temperature in these please it would be very interesting

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Nicklaus619(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2020
Yankee101:

You won't understand. Experience real winter for one season only

Bro Leave that talk
I have visited canada during winter, yes is freakingly cold but nah human beings. Dey live there, I go must succeed there too

4 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by dangoteinlaw: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2020
Why won't it be too cold for them shitholes when they have no air conditioners, aside the dust i have nothing against the cold, I even use the AC, lock the windows and maintain a cool dustfree temperature.

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by livebyday(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I'm currently there but will be leaving tomorrow. I just pray I haven't developed pneumonia. Shivering right now....I saw some military guys doing drills this past night inside the cold... Imagine having to boil water to wash plates

What's the temperature there in figures at night and day

In pankshin precisely
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2020
shadelek:
God be magnified. Some months ago, everywhere was hot due to heat and because of that, people (including I myself) were forced to spend most of their days outside and now it is cold again and people are forced to stay indoors.

HE is THE GREATEST

3 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2020
katsina too is very cold this year

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by TheSourcerer: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2020
shadelek:
God be magnified. Some months ago, everywhere was hot due to heat and because of that, people (including I myself) were forced to spend most of their days outside and now it is cold again and people are forced to stay indoors.

you're Dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by johnpablo541(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Why won't it be too cold for them shitholes when they have no air conditioners, aside the dust i have nothing against the cold, I even use the AC, lock the windows and maintain a cool dustfree temperature.

I wonder why people compare the cold in nigeria to winter when it doesn't even get to freezing temperatures in Nigeria. And the harmattan cold is not only cold but too dry.

The coldest place in nigeria right now is about 11 degrees somewhere in Canada it is about -40 degrees.

2 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by ruffDiamond: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2020
chai! I wish say na Jtown I dey live for naija here!but the economic activity as per Hussle no too dey encouraging Sha! Abuja cold nor even reach anything na just dust dust everywhere like desert even jn clean neighborhood o rubbish.i like cold better pass heat anyday!helps reduce body bacterial and germ accumulation and if u a fair person u go understand,yr skin go dey radiant like mine now people think I dey rub cream I just laughed..me wey sabi naked for AC sef when alone until I got chilly!cold weather is bae I'm telling u insteada make Jtown peeps dey rock am dey grumbling,when heat come now, dem go hear neighbor yeye

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2020
That place is mini Canada for now
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by vicben27(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2020
Kaduna is freezing too.
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Aburumah75: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Funtua Katsina State now

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by doctore212(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Just found out now that Olosho added money to thier services. TDB now is 15k instead of 7k

3 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Aboguede(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Sparkle777:

Village ppl @work.

From this ur comment it is clear that stupidity has no age limit
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Ibbrroo88: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2020
This is the effect of climate change within our immediate environment
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Debroslink: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Oymyakon city in Russia right now

4 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by pascalbenz: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:

So make he die nah...becos he dey study...he shld die...cold shld kee him..pneumonia shld kee him..he shld hold book and freeze..u r wicked..he shld die in the cold, the certificate shld freeze. Wicked
lolz he shld hold book and freeze!
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Aboguede(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2020
I smell lies

You once in Canada

You dreaming of Canada

Ur cousin asking for fast car as in like Lamborghini

Boy just chot up

Short man

Nicklaus619:

Bro the guy Sabi say nah. Him Be the. Only son, the papa is very Rich, had to even beg him to go to school,
While in Nigeria, he was forming cultist and burnt down one of his fathers filling station because say him papa refuse to support his music career, dude ones organized thieves to come rob him papa, they where eventually caught and thy confessed, dude ones hold everyone hostage In thier house for three days say him papa must buy am fast car or he. Burns down their house, I can go on and on
The guy is just one over pampered big baby, as I talk to you now. He is facing a panel of possible rustication in his school for cultism practice and burning down the VC car
Make you never. Defend am bro, I have been to canada for a visit and the cold their is much though but can never stop me from achieving my goals ones I get there
Cheers cool

5 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by alezzy13: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Debroslink:

shocked shocked. Na wa o
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by dangoteinlaw: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2020
johnpablo541:

I wonder why people compare the cold in nigeria to winter when it doesn't even get to freezing temperatures in Nigeria. And the harmattan cold is not only cold but too dry.

The coldest place in nigeria right now is about 11 degrees somewhere in Canada it is about -40 degrees.
e dey shame me when ppl call this harmattan cold. So used to hot bad air they don't know what's good for them anymore. Hot weather is bad, both for the body system and even alot of gadgets and devices, me can't even do without an AC, even in this hamattan I still dey shower with cold H20 damnit.

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by awa(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Nice time to fish out these BH boys and clean them up in American way shocked
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by pascalbenz: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Debroslink:
but wait oh human dey there at all is like them dy get heater for huz
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Yankee101: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Bro Leave that talk
I have visited canada during winter, yes is freakingly cold but nah human beings. Dey live there, I go must succeed there too

Not everyone can withstand the cold. Plus say welcome to arthritis as you grow older

Even oyinbos retire to Florida where it's 70 degrees in winter

3 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Debroslink: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2020
pascalbenz:
but wait oh human dey there at all is like them dy get heater for huz

It's a city remember. 24/7 electricity for years and yes, they have heaters in homes.

It's a fact that people here don't like summers at all. They are so used to the heavy snow.

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Perogbangba(f): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2020
this is serious oooo
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by tonysunkan: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Behold, in nine months' time, many women shall deliver babies.

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by jesus247alive(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Live reporting from Kano.... The cold na die

8 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by taf4u4me(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2020
TUANKU:
If jos is this cold i wonder how places like pankshin and mangu would be.
i tell u boss... That mangu NYSC camp na die

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work / Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) / Cobra Found Inside A Toilet In Yola, Adamawa State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.