Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather (58663 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by philip0906(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I'm currently there but will be leaving tomorrow. I just pray I haven't developed pneumonia. Shivering right now....I saw some military guys doing drills this past night inside the cold... Imagine having to boil water to wash plates
Wow! shocked

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Fsekillmonger: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Stay indoors for where...May be those wey dey frolick for night,but which employer wan hear say cold dey u no come work or even shop keeper wey dey sell water dey comot for KANO how much more other things...stay indoor na make hunger first cold kill you

4 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by cliqtips: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2020
Pankshin should be minus (-) by now because on a norm, that one is always cold.
Mangu too, at a point I was coughing blood during my service year when this cold start. Thanks to God
TUANKU:
If jos is this cold i wonder how places like pankshin and mangu would be.

3 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
e dey shame me when ppl call this harmattan cold. So used to hot bad air they don't know what's good for them anymore. Hot weather is bad, both for the body system and even alot of gadgets and devices, me can't even do without an AC, even in this hamattan I still dey shower with cold H20 damnit.
So 8 degrees is not cold?

4 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2020
I prefer this weather to the hot times in Nigeria.

the only implication to this cold weather is that one would be having constant erection and having sex 5 times a week could increase to 10times and more than....

4 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by bluefilm: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2020
I remember when I was in the North.

I almost froze to death that time.

4 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Purplekush(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
This is a result of global warming. Our atmosphere don spoil finish.
Earth will soon turn to the planet Mercury.
Extremely hurt during the day and extremely cold at night

em... global warming is a scam. do your research bruh
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by kutitosin(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2020
3rdavefarms:
Most People think Illetracy and Political Gain is responsible for massive POPULATION of the NORTH, not knowing it is Caused by CLIMATIC FACTORS grin grin grin

Spermatozoon will be flying left right and center grin

Oga, it's illiteracy. There are countries in Europe with colder weather and little population.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by edemsimeon: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Population explosion is pending.

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by therajah: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Nah laziness dey worry them, my cousin brother voluntarily differ his admission after two semester in Canada. Run come back nigeria. Say cold wan kill am, money. Really miss road, grin
Opportunity I have been dying for
No wahala Sha getting there very soon cool
Your cousin brother did not tell you the whole truth. The cold is bad, yes. As bad as -45 degrees. Ask urself..why wld he run since he wld come back to face same weather.. wld the weather get better next yr? No! His room is heated, classroom heated, buses heated..so...!!
He cld have immigration issues... and wrking it out while admission is being deferred..not because of weather..

3 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Naso we won die hear I kano ooh. The Cole gett weight this year.

God help Us
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Salore(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:

So make he die nah...becos he dey study...he shld die...cold shld kee him..pneumonia shld kee him..he shld hold book and freeze..u r wicked..he shld die in the cold, the certificate shld freeze. Wicked
���
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Neyo007(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
Seriously
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by ceeceeuwa: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
Mutemenot:
cheesy time to impregant women upanda shocked
Men don't joke with this weather atall
Be prepared to carry STD up and down

2 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by ceeceeuwa: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2020
3rdavefarms:
Most People think Illetracy and Political Gain is responsible for massive POPULATION of the NORTH, not knowing it is Caused by CLIMATIC FACTORS grin grin grin

Spermatozoon will be flying left right and center grin
It is illiteracy and nothing else! Are they the only ones experiencing extreme weather? How much is family planning!?

4 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Nicklaus619(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Aboguede:
I smell lies

You once in Canada

You dreaming of Canada

Ur cousin asking for fast car as in like Lamborghini

Boy just chot up

Short man

You ain't worth shit
Zero regard for your embecile mentality cool

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by MrBONE2(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2020
philkoms:
Heard Jos whether was as low as 5 degree centigrade dis period.

Kano 4'C degree this morning, worst part is that Afternoon Temperature haven't rise above 15'C since 2nd January grin

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Bro the guy Sabi say nah. Him Be the. Only son, the papa is very Rich, had to even beg him to go to school,
While in Nigeria, he was forming cultist and burnt down one of his fathers filling station because say him papa refuse to support his music career, dude ones organized thieves to come rob him papa, they where eventually caught and thy confessed, dude ones hold everyone hostage In thier house for three days say him papa must buy am fast car or he. Burns down their house, I can go on and on
The guy is just one over pampered big baby, as I talk to you now. He is facing a panel of possible rustication in his school for cultism practice and burning down the VC car
Make you never. Defend am bro, I have been to canada for a visit and the cold their is much though but can never stop me from achieving my goals ones I get there
Cheers cool

Hi there good morning. Please i need you to kindly put me through Canadian visitors visa application process. I have been to the US too in 2017 actually and wanna go to Canada too. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by dukeprince50: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
I thought global warming means our earth should get very hot? nothing una no go blame for this global warming head
global warming means the ozone layer which serves as blanket to earth will be depleted, that means during the day, the rays of sun will hit us directly making it very hot for us cos no blanket to shield us, and the cold at night will be intense cos no blanket to keep us warm.
Have u ever wonder why desert is so hot during the day and freezing cold at night? Its a result of the atmosphere, there is little or no cloud in the desert to blanket it

3 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by EgunMogaji2: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Nah laziness dey worry them, my cousin brother voluntarily differ his admission after two semester in Canada. Run come back nigeria. Say cold wan kill am, money. Really miss road, grin
Opportunity I have been dying for
No wahala Sha getting there very soon cool

I really hope that folks know what they’re getting into with weather in Canada. You couldn’t pay me to live in freezing weather again

3 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Juliearth(f): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2020
TUANKU:
If jos is this cold i wonder how places like pankshin and mangu would be.

Pankshin should be a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by EgunMogaji2: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2020
arantess:

I was just thinking about this
So the less privileged can actually die because they can't afford 2500 to cover their bodies, some nigerians are not very good people, but I also expect NEMA or state body to intervene and help reach out to persons and families who can't afford them..

Quite a few Americans freeze to death on sidewalks and in their homes during cold snaps. It’s not just a Nigerian thing. May our blessings find us wherever we may be.

2 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by MrBONE2(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2020
KevMitnick:
Someone said; in Jos, even the Sun is wearing sweater... grin

And also Sun hiding from Freezing sky in Kanogrin

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Juliearth(f): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2020
shadelek:
God be magnified. Some months ago, everywhere was hot due to heat and because of that, people (including I myself) were forced to spend most of their days outside and now it is cold again and people are forced to stay indoors.

Extreme weather, an indicator tilting towards climate change. Let us save our Earth before the ozone layer becomes cometely depleted. If every nairalander can plant trees, shrubs and flowers, it would go a long way in curbing this menace.

4 Likes

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
global warming means the ozone layer which serves as blanket to earth will be depleted, that means during the day, the rays of sun will hit us directly making it very hot for us cos no blanket to shield us, and the cold at night will be intense cos no blanket to keep us warm.
Have u ever wonder why desert is so hot during the day and freezing cold at night? Its a result of the atmosphere, there is little or no cloud in the desert to blanket it
but night in the South here are getting hotter in recent years. does it mean that the blanket in the north moved to cover the south depriving us of the little cold night we used to enjoy?
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by frozen70(f): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Women are the recipient of all this cold weather every where

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2020
philkoms:
Heard Jos whether was as low as 5 degree centigrade dis period.
then why e no snow? undecided
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2020
Juliearth:

Extreme weather, an indicator tilting towards climate change. Let us save our Earth before the ozone layer becomes cometely depleted. If every nairalander can plant trees, shrubs and flowers, it would go a long way in curbing this menace.
there are more trees in Nigeria than in most Europeans countries. lack of trees is their problem but they brainwashed you guys to make it seems like world problem.
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by tck2000(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2020
KevMitnick:
Someone said; in Jos, even the Sun is wearing sweater... grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by Nicklaus619(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Hi there good morning. Please i need you to kindly put me through Canadian visitors visa application process. I have been to the US too in 2017 actually and wanna go to Canada too. Thanks...

It's a one step at a time progress
Follow this link and apply
It's the canadian official website

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html
Re: Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:

It's a one step at a time progress
Follow this link and apply
It's the canadian official website

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html

Alright bro thanks. I just need to be sure of all the requirements and get everything set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work / Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) / Cobra Found Inside A Toilet In Yola, Adamawa State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.