Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands (80081 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Mbbscentric(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
"I’m called to carry the torch and fulfill the work of sharing the gospel..."
I'm committed to tell the world about Jesus!

Sleep On Sir...

Let us with a gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord for He is Kind,
For His mercies shall endure,
Ever Faithful, Ever Sure...

Good Morning and Happy First Sunday In The Year 2020

That is his favorite hymn right?
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
A fool is wise in his own eyes -- Bible.

True knowledge is to know the extent of ones own ignorance -- Confucius
when did you become a christian? shocked
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2020
omokoginimi:

Take it

how does that change the allegation, him bringing back to life dead people. but couldn't save himself. isn't that ironic?
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by shadeyinka(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Don't bring a lie again now! Mahdi and "Eesa will fight Dajjal.

Can you tell us when God will answer this Jesus prayer:

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)
The spirit in you is the same spirit that burn up churches and murder Christians. Taqiy is saying something and doing something else. There is no compulsion in religion.

Al Mahdi and your Eesa!? And launch attack to kill Jews and Christians!?

Reinhard Bonke is hated by your kin in Ilorin today. You know why?
Because Muslims were more than 90% of those who recieved one form of healing or the other.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Chuknovski(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
I thought he raised the dead while alive. is there no one who can raise him up like Lazarus?

He who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do
(John 14:12).

If they bury him then the above verse has failed! He is not supposed to die at least not now!

If he were a Nigerian/African many will say the brooms is a sign of a form of Occult! But this is Bonke!

Hello ignoramus, he is of age and going to be with the lord is more better, the above Scripture you quoted is more potent than ever, it doesn't work for an unbeliever does not mean it doesn't work, even demons quote Scriptures, it is the faith force that gives the Scripture potency. Hallelujah
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by EFABBES(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2020
Live on, we don't die in this Kingdom.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Indispensable85(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2020
Uyi168:
This man killed far more people than the ones he allegedly raised from the death...

I sorry for you.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2020
Mbbscentric:

That is his favorite hymn right?

Oh I really don't know.
It's one of my favorite hymn...
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by igwefivestar(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

You call me a devil just like Jesus called Peter Satan

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
my friend stop deceiving urself.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Indispensable85(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Bonnke was a great evangelist. His messages were centred purely on salvation.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by xreal: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
I thought he raised the dead while alive. is there no one who can raise him up like Lazarus?

He who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do

If they bury him then the above verse has failed! He is not supposed to die at least not now!

If he were a Nigerian/African many will say the brooms is a sign of a form of Occult! But this is Bonke!

Some will he say Bonke had been APC since 1900.

RIP Bonke.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by striker07(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Reinhard bonkee bo l'osogbo ewa gbo,osogbo yo gba alejo ewagbo.....when he came to osogbo in 2001.

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Sirmuel1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Stanzar7:

Get rich so u won't pray to die.

How many likes have you gotten with this?
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Patrioticman007(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Business center church founder, R.Bonnke has died without any of his disciples raising him back to life, what a waste of time, perambulating around Africa.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by temmienewells(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
You're just confused.
AntiChristian:

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

how does that change the allegation, him bringing back to life dead people. but couldn't save himself. isn't that ironic?

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by tunjidj3: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
General of army of God may your soul rest in perfect peace.
Do you want your soul to live on
Check the spirit inside you either evil or Holy if not turn to God and be Holy

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Ranchhoddas: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
when did you become a christian? shocked
Which part of this post indicated I was Christian grin
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by DammyGbade(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Cfan� the man was a great man. Rest on Bonnke
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Oyiboman69: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Uyi168:
This man killed far more people than the ones he allegedly raised from the death...
Are you OK?

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
Which part of this post indicated I was Christian grin
a thread where you stated the church you attend(salvation miniseries) theme....

Don't be ashamed of your belief wink
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
omokoginimi:

Done with you.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by kristisking(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Uyi168:
Tell us your family member that he called. Daddy freeze must be your role model
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Ranchhoddas: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
a thread where you stated the church you attend(salvation miniseries) theme....

Don't be ashamed of your belief wink
Duh... I always attend 31st December Services.

What is there to be ashamed of?
Is atheism smartness?
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AngelicBeing: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
cool
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Prophet777: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
His last crusade in Lagos, Nigeria in 2018. I was surprised when he said there will be no payment of tithe and offering despite the millions of dollars spent to host and imports the equipment for the crusade. Go and pay them to your regular churches he said.

The most amazing part of it is this: all the millions of dollars equipment used for the crusade were giving to the Nigeria Pentecostal churches for distributions free of charge.

Eternal rest I pray thee dear great evangelist....

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Stanzar7: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sirmuel1:

How many likes have you gotten with this?

I should be asking u that nigga
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Done with you.
same here
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by sylve11: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Journey well Minister Bonke................ sad cool
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rest on, sir. You have done your bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.