Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa (37379 Views)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls For Marriage In Niger State / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / Boko Haram Kidnaps Abubaka Gaba Idrils 'Alooma' UN Staff In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by TheSourcerer: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2020
semyman:
Robin
Hood
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Tumbulum: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2020
These children of the bondwoman is at it again.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2020
tstx:

The spirits wey dey this universe dey watch you

and you too in 3D
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Scottallen: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2020
The Boko Haram war has been a fight against Christians. Don't be deceived!

Muslim minorities in northern Nigeria will become history soon

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by donteddy(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

So the CAN of worm Pasta CAN'T protect himself with his annoiting oil or cast and bind boka haram spirits away...

scammer them

Don't you think human life is important here? You are alive that's why you can type this. Respect life of people in danger it might happen to you soon

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Prechgold1180(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2020
This 2020 is going to be bloody

Imagine not even a week into 2020

Everywhere is already skiririra papapapa skiriri papa

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by EzeNdiAra: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2020

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Josh44s(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
And how sure are we that this country is safe and we are not going to be sorrounded soon by these sects

Bro! We are already surrounded, this government just want to help Boko Haram accomplish their objectives but we will not be taken without a FIGHT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by poseidon12: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

So the CAN of worm Pasta CAN'T protect himself with his annoiting oil or cast and bind boka haram spirits away...

scammer them

Here's a God forsaken slowpoke* speaking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neddstark: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2020
Probably Fulani herdsmen. God protect the CAN chairman. The church in Nigeria should steer her prayers towards release of Christian hostages, Leah Sharibu and peace for christians in the middle belt/north

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Expert17: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

scammer them

one thing i love about our Hypocrite brothers .. just few comments up there Gandollar called Islamic organisation Mumuric she gets liked, i scroll down to ask why the pastor cant use the miracle he sells to people then i am wrong grin

This same folks go from one Iran thread to the other to call all Muslims Criminal and terrorist.. they want us to ignore, should we say half they start wailing

Future Boko Haram commander....

#religionOf Peace my ass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
The northern christians are an endangered specie...

God be with them at this trying times.

We look forward to another round of spats from CAN and MUMURIC in the coming days.
You're not okay at all. Someone has been kidnapped, instead of u praying for his safe return, you are here heating the polity. I don't know your purpose in life. Can't u live peacefully devoid of Tribalism, Ethnicism and Religion fanaticism?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Perfecttouchade: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Josh44s:

Bro! We are already surrounded
it's getting serious
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Expert17:

#religionOf Peace my ass

Jesus would be proud of your ass.. continue shogbo
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Slynation(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

scammer them

one thing i love about our Hypocrite brothers .. just few comments up there Gandollar called Islamic organisation Mumuric she gets liked, i scroll down to ask why the pastor cant use the miracle he sells to people then i am wrong grin

This same folks go from one Iran thread to the other to call all Muslims Criminal and terrorist.. they want us to ignore, should we say half they start wailing

One thing about this Boko haram fight and insurgency.... "E dey affect everybody" whether Muslim or Christian

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2020
No place is save anymore, those Northern Christian are true definition of Christianity cos at time I do ask myself if I do practice Christianity assuming I was born in northern side of dis country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by TheSourcerer: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

Fvck you too

love you too bruh
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Germi9: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

scammer them

What is this one talking sef?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2020
donteddy:

Don't you think human life is important here? You are alive that's why you can type this. Respect life of people in danger it might happen to you soon

i asked a question which is very vital... he collects tithe and donation from people seeking miracle and i asked why in his own time of need he couldnt do the needed miracle...

its a pretty straight forward logical question

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Boko bois
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by TooMuchStuff: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Expert17:

#religionOf Peace my ass

Man wey Sabi...

Allahu arka bomb.....gboooooommm

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2020
kaluxy007:

Bastard, is this Religious issue or Terrorism
You're an hypocrite. Why can't u say that to the guy above (gandollar)?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by BitCraftman: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

So the CAN of worm Pasta CAN'T protect himself with his annoiting oil or cast and bind boko haram spirits away...

scammer them

too early for this

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

i asked a question which is very vital... he collects tithe and donation from people seeking miracle and i asked why in his own time of need he couldnt do the needed miracle...

its a pretty straight forward logical question

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2020
These Christians in the North should leave that place naaah!

haven't they killed and kidnapped enough of them already?

those stupid Boko Haram are just too stubborn to repent. why?

cos it is politically motivated. angry

animals.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ofemmanu1: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85514385:

We pray he returns back safely to his family and congregation in one piece.

Meanwhile.......

May these evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Children of hate, perdition and frustration are all afraid to say a single Amen to our prayers.
They are all here rambling incoherently.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors, of Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem...May the people that support them all die painfully.

What is too much to understand or say Amen to here?
Just say Amen or STFU!

Hypocrites of the highest order.
Supporters of evil and crime will never ever go unpunished.
See your life?
What the difference between those peeps you cursed and you?

Zombie cursing Zombies.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles / Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / You Got Crowded Out By Tinubu Supporters - Aisha Yesufu Mocks Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.