Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa (37402 Views)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls For Marriage In Niger State / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / Boko Haram Kidnaps Abubaka Gaba Idrils 'Alooma' UN Staff In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by mu2sa2: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

So the CAN of worm Pasta CAN'T protect himself with his annoiting oil or cast and bind boko haram spirits away, with all of their 2020 prediction/prophecy non of them could see this...

scammer them

one thing i love about our Hypocrite brothers .. just few comments up there Gandollar called Islamic organisation Mumuric she gets liked, i scroll down to ask why the pastor cant use the miracle he sells to people on himself then i am wrong grin

This same folks go from one Iran thread to the other to call all Muslims Criminal and terrorist.. they want us to ignore, should we say half they start wailing

grin grin grin see all of them coming out and showing their true colors calling names like Primary 3 Pupils grin grin The question still remains what happened to all the anoiting and miracle the Pasta preaches

"Pasta" - ironically that's the correct pronunciation for the word "pastor", not "pastoh" as naijans do.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Savagethe21st(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2020
We pray for his release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChTAgrTPOB4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kingrefreshed: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

So the CAN of worm Pasta CAN'T protect himself with his annoiting oil or cast and bind boko haram spirits away, with all of their 2020 prediction/prophecy non of them could see this...

scammer them

one thing i love about our Hypocrite brothers .. just few comments up there Gandollar called Islamic organisation Mumuric she gets liked, i scroll down to ask why the pastor cant use the miracle he sells to people on himself then i am wrong grin

This same folks go from one Iran thread to the other to call all Muslims Criminal and terrorist.. they want us to ignore, should we say half they start wailing

grin grin grin see all of them coming out and showing their true colors calling names like Primary 3 Pupils grin grin The question still remains what happened to all the anoiting and miracle the Pasta preaches

Another Terrorist spotted!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

Neddstark, you see why I told yo Christians have to know they are at war in Nigeria?

See how a muslims is making just of Christians that were kidnapped by Muslims to be killed & aired on International television?

Enough with the prayers, we are too rich & educated as religion to be under the yoke of Muslim terror in Nigeria.

The blame still lies with weak Christians & our corrupt clergy who don’t want us to see that we are at war.

The CAN chairman of Adamawa is as good as dead!!!

You cowards are free to try anything, since Trump's been coming up short to liberate you with Marines and cruise missiles.

You call all muslims terrorists, then get offended when they do terrorists things?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Another Terrorist spotted!

So what you gon do Son
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This is very low bro.

Even from you

Your comment is laced with religious bigotry!

Why didn't the Iranian military commander use Quran to fight America when they came to assassinate him in the middle of the night?
Imagine that modaf*cker trying to justify an act of terrorism, anyways I'm not surprised sha, cos one of his kinsmen recently related the issue of insurgency to number of holidays.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dybala11(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Neoteny:

You cowards are free to try anything, since Trump's been coming up short to liberate you with Marines and cruise missiles.

You call all muslims terrorists, then get offended when they do terrorists things?

Irrespective of whoever is at the receiving end bro, stop trying so hard to justify the act of terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2020
donprinyo:

So who are they killing for?
Leaders of the Muslim community in the United States, and even President Bush, have routinely asserted that Islam is a religion of peace that was hijacked by fanatics on September 11.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kingrefreshed: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

So what you gon do Son

Wait till America start flushing you guess out outta the face of earth. I'll come and circumcise you first then do other many things to you before sending ya to hell

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

scammer them

Is it anointing oil or annoying oil?

It's probably molten pig fat.

No wonder they all smell funny every Sunday.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

So what you gon do Son
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Lastmankc(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2020
This mumuric man will not react now
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2020
donprinyo:

So who are they killing for?
Different schools of Islamic law sprung up in different regions, with varying implications for future development. When the Quran (the words of Allah as dictated by the angel Gabriel to Muhammad), the Hadith (stories of the Prophet), and the Sunna (the ethos of Islam as practiced by the Prophet) were finally articulated, there were already many conflicting interpretations of these texts. With the subsequent further migration of the faith to as far away as China, the Americas, and Indonesia, Islam found itself taking on a multitude of forms and nuances, with no single authority to determine which among them was “correct.” The introduction of new languages, living styles, and technologies further complicated the problem of uniformity.

Today Islams comprise an enormous variety of beliefs and behaviors. What is routinely practiced by one group may be forbidden by another. For instance, some Sufis employ verse, music, and dance to achieve mystical “union with God.” In a panel discussion at Yale on October 3, 2001, Professor Lamin Sanneh told of his research on the Jakhanke Muslims, a pacifist sect of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2020
Dybala11:

Irrespective of whoever is at the receiving end bro, stop trying so hard to justify the act of terrorism

It's justifiable when some people are so bigoted they attack every single muslim as a terrorist or sympathizer, and cast all muslims in a bad light.

Right now you're offended, but have you taken time out to see things from our perspective?

They call us terrorists, head slammers, aboki.s, illiterates, jihadists, all sorts of names, and we're supposed to sit back and take it? Even now nairaland automatically converts aboki.s to northerners.

They're now gloating about Trump and Iran without knowing that Iran practices a version of Islam majority of muslims consider apostasy, yet they lump us all in their bigoted ignorance.

When we try to enlighten them, they feign indifference.

Draw a line in the sand and let's all act like reasonable people. The US is not at war with Iran because of Islam, it's because of iran's overbearing posture that affects the security of other non-shia Muslim countries allied with the US, such as Saudi Arabia, and Israel.

It's geopolitical, not ideological.

But the ignorant christian fools in Nigeria who find knowledge and objectivity as an anathema walllow in their insults, and can't take it back in kind.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by uninspired07: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Neoteny:

When you see my message next time, keep scrolling.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

When you see my message next time, keep scrolling.

You barged into me, cretin, else you're so uninspiring i wouldn't have known you existed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by TLION(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

scammer them

. [s][/s]. Trash

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by TLION(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

scammer them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Neoteny:

I was disappointed when you failed to appear, cannibal.

Your immediate problems now are not Iran and the US, it's the news that a CAN chieftain has been nabbed by Boko Haram.

Is the US going to help you fukkers free him, are you going to do anything about it, or are you going to be reduced to the usual name-calling like the paper tigers Nigerian christians are?

Pls call Trump to send some drones and SEAL Team 6 to free your Leah Sharibu and CAN high priest first.

tongue tongue

Here you are in case you missed it

https://www.nairaland.com/5614493/boko-haram-kidnaps-lawan-andimi

cheesy
You're so disoriented you don't even know which thread you are. Na so the fear catch you? grin
Don't kill urself with paranoia memorising military units of US army. Those ones are for dudes like soleimani. You useless almajiris are food for dogs. Soleimani spent years in terrorism, today he has been shattered by a bomb. Only his hands remains as proof of his wretched existence. One by one, you Islamic terrorists will be shattered no matter how long it takes.
I even heard the Nigerian army shattered some of you guys in sambisa yesterday with bombs procured from Christians. Cowards like you only hide under ur mother's skirts and type nonsense online. Why don't you join your colleagues in sambisa and let's see how long you last. Cowards

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by donprinyo(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Different schools of Islamic law sprung up in different regions, with varying implications for future development. When the Quran (the words of Allah as dictated by the angel Gabriel to Muhammad), the Hadith (stories of the Prophet), and the Sunna (the ethos of Islam as practiced by the Prophet) were finally articulated, there were already many conflicting interpretations of these texts. With the subsequent further migration of the faith to as far away as China, the Americas, and Indonesia, Islam found itself taking on a multitude of forms and nuances, with no single authority to determine which among them was “correct.” The introduction of new languages, living styles, and technologies further complicated the problem of uniformity.

Today Islams comprise an enormous variety of beliefs and behaviors. What is routinely practiced by one group may be forbidden by another. For instance, some Sufis employ verse, music, and dance to achieve mystical “union with God.” In a panel discussion at Yale on October 3, 2001, Professor Lamin Sanneh told of his research on the Jakhanke Muslims, a pacifist sect of Nigeria.
I believe u but Ur people should do more to condemn diz people. So dat this country will leave in peace and harmony.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by oluwaahmed: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Neoteny:

I think a more pertinent question is why Tuberculosis Joshua, Apostate Suleiman, Scrotum-head Oyedepo, Low-energy Adeboye, and the other fraudsters didn't see this in their 2020 prophecies.

Their god can show them which Nollywood celebrity will be struck down with kidney problems next, or which politician will win elections, or how soon PMB will die, but he couldn't show them anything about members of CAN'T getting kidnapped. What wonderful deity this god is, same god who took tea with Adeboye...

The real question is, if Boko Haram is not doing the work of Allah, why hasn't he destroyed them?
Why allow them to tarnish his all powerful name by killing his true servants

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by donprinyo(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Leaders of the Muslim community in the United States, and even President Bush, have routinely asserted that Islam is a religion of peace that was hijacked by fanatics on September 11.
Nonsense, u remember the deeper life member dat was beheaded cos she was preaching abt christ. How many of ur people condemned de act

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Charleys: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Fvck Religion
Fvck CAN
Fvck The Vetican

Are you afraid of saying Bleep Islam?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
religion has killed more people than any other thing since the beginning of time.

i thought they said...
"the people of god is marching on, and the gate of hell shall not prevail"

seems like the gate of hell is unleashing lethal damage to the people of god. but why is skydaddy keeping quiet? hahahaha.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by engrelvis(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

scammer them

All those moslem/Moslems terrorists being killed by Americans don't v Yr ALLAH protection abi? Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by kristisking(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Fvck Religion
Fvck CAN
Fvck The Vetican
Even if you don't believe in Christianity at least human life should mean something to you. Wicked soul!!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Engrpj(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
My Uncle sad
May God Rescue you Uncle

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
engrelvis:
All those moslem/Moslems terrorists being killed by Americans don't v Yr ALLAH protection abi? Hypocrite!
No! Allah (piss upon him) cannot protect itsme01 (piss be upon his gentle soul) when he carries out jihad because it has promised him 72virgins in hell for every innocent blood shed on earth.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

cheesy
You're so disoriented you don't even know which thread you are. Na so the fear catch you? grin
Don't kill urself with paranoia memorising military units of US army. Those ones are for dudes like soleimani. You useless almajiris are food for dogs. Soleimani spent years in terrorism, today he has been shattered by a bomb. Only his hands remains as proof of his wretched existence. One by one, you Islamic terrorists will be shattered no matter how long it takes.
I even heard the Nigerian army shattered some of you guys in sambisa yesterday with bombs procured from Christians. Cowards like you only hide under ur mother's skirts and type nonsense online. Why don't you join your colleagues in sambisa and let's see how long you last. Cowards

It doesn't matter if the US bombs a few lone targets every once in a while so long as your people here keep getting slaughtered in their hundreds.

Like i advised you before, you need to worry less about what's going on with US and Iran and more with your poor hapless people getting beheaded like cockroaches every day.

What you idiots dont know is that Trump's biggest ally in the Middle East is Saudi Arabia, on behalf of whom he's belligerent towards Iran!

You're too myopic and shallow to grasp the dynamics of this conflict, and how Trump is taking on Iran in the interest of Islamic Saudi Arabia and the state of Israel, all you see in your stupidity is Muslim vs christian.

Like i said, you best spare some energy to pray your CAN chieftain dies quickly in the hands of Boko Haram....since it's obvious Trump isn't coming to help you losers grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
donprinyo:

Nonsense, u remember the deeper life member dat was beheaded cos she was preaching abt christ. How many of ur people condemned de act
I condemned it personally. No sane human will support evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.