Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa (37400 Views)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls For Marriage In Niger State / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / Boko Haram Kidnaps Abubaka Gaba Idrils 'Alooma' UN Staff In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85514385:

We pray he returns back safely to his family and congregation in one piece.

Meanwhile.......

May these evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Children of hate, perdition and frustration are all afraid to say a single Amen to our prayers.
They are all here rambling incoherently.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors, of Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem...May the people that support them all die painfully.

What is too much to understand or say Amen to here?
Just say Amen or STFU!

Hypocrites of the highest order.
Supporters of evil and crime will never ever go unpunished.
A-men!!!!

I had to quickly quote you before your tormentors cancel your post.

I'm glad you are seeing the light.

An attack on Boko Haram is anti-north - buhari.

They even nominated him once as their representative in a proposed dialogue with government.

If God was man, buhari ought to have kissed the dust before making it to London.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by AmazingELixir: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2020
Nigerian problem is nothing but the Nut North

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Pls my brother, don't mind those ignoramus Bigots, ignorantly showing their hate for Muslims. Remember, Islam teaches us not to pay evil with evil. we all have to condemn the evil act & pray for his release. May we all be protected
Islam also taught you guys how to kidnap?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2020
donprinyo:
Bokoharams are Islams and islams are bokoharams simple.
In your dream nation of Hate! You need Heavy Deliverance
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
Islam also taught you guys how to kidnap?
Are u ok?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

Hajia Gandollar(Arab Poop be upon you).. i think say you don go back Dubai with Rhekina(poop be upon her)

CAN and Muric means nothing to me, they CAN fight for all i care

Ask your people what is also wrong in my question on why the pastor couldnt pray or use miracle and anoiting oil for the Boko haram
If you are sincere about not having anything to do with CAN or mumuric, then let Allah be pressed.

The question you asked about miracles can only be answered by the pastor kidnapped or by your mooslims brothers who targeted him.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by showafrica(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2020
Pls ooo my people, dont let boko haram divide us..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
A-men!!!!

I had to quickly quote you before your tormentors cancel your post.

I'm glad you are seeing the light.

An attack on Boko Haram is anti-north - buhari.

They even nominated him once as their representative in a proposed dialogue with government.

If God was man, buhari ought to have kissed the dust before making it to London.
May God answer the prayers as you have said Amen to it.
Amen!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by churchmind: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/boko-haram-abducts-can-chairman-in-adamawa.html
The days of doom n black cloud is drawing near for bokoalamajiri n their sponsors.For the fact tha US don place this contrap arrangee call country in their watchlist eehhhnn e don do.they say chicken wey no dey hear word na inside pot on top fire e go wan confess but it's always too too late because the aroma wey dey comeout dey smell sweet n inviting.A typical example of IRAN general you see as him smell shit and inviting as subject of discussion #iURINATEnSPITonhisGRAVE,same will happen to bokoNsponsors infact all their generation

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Are u ok?
it is you that is not okay. your fellow worshippers kidnapped an innocent but here you guys are jubilating

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85515422:

May God answer the prayers as you have said Amen to it.
Amen!
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Pls my brother, don't mind those ignoramus Bigots, ignorantly showing their hate for Muslims. Remember, Islam teaches us not to pay evil with evil. we all have to condemn the evil act & pray for his release. May we all be protected
Allah can obviously not protect those in Boko Haram enclave after asking them to kill for him in return for virgins

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Hajia Gandollar(Arab Poop be upon you).. i think say you don go back Dubai with Rhekina(poop be upon her)

Ask your people what is also wrong in my question on why the pastor couldnt pray or use miracle and anoiting oil for the Boko haram
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Scottallen:
The Boko Haram war has been a fight against Christians. Don't be deceived!

Muslim minorities in northern Nigeria will become history soon
This one has been brainwashed. May u receive back your brain in Jesus name. Amen

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Expert17: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

Boko Haram DNT consider YORUBA Muslims as real Muslims..... So keep on, showing ur support to Dem.....

I can assure u, dey will kill a Yoruba Muslim bfor killing a Christian........
So keep quiet

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Germi9: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2020
He don set
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2020
religion persecution in Nigeria , this is what the Trump is talking about!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Expert17:

Boko Haram DNT consider YORUBA Muslims as real Muslims..... So keep on, showing ur support to Dem.....

So keep quiet
You're misinformed and brainwashed. May u receive back your brain in this new year. Amen
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2020
Expert17:

So keep quiet

whatever bro.... fvcks was never given who boko haram like or dont like

the question on your pastors prayer and miracle not working as at the time of the attack still holds.. dont get mad just answer or move on

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2020
showafrica:
Pls ooo my people, dont let boko haram divide us..

Hahahahah! lets there be religion tolerance cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Alanpoza007: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2020
Shut up please. If you want to mediate, do it sensibly. Someone insulted his faith that millions of other people also believe in, you didn't call him out or tell the mods to ban him but quick to point to the insult directed at the person only. It's too early in the New Year to continue your life the you've been on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

the question on your pastors prayer and miracle not working as at the time of the attack still holds.. dont get mad just answer or move on
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Expert17: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

You're misinformed and brainwashed. May u receive back your brain in this new year. Amen

Amen.

U DNT HV space in ur head for brain.....

U reason with ur Erection,.... N d bad news is dat u suffering from erectile dysfunctional..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
Allah can obviously not protect those in Boko Haram enclave after asking them to kill for him in return for virgins
Have u lost your brain?
You've never receive any benefit in hating Islam.
If painting someone black won't paint u white, why then are u wasting your paint and your time?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by donprinyo(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

In your dream nation of Hate! You need Heavy Deliverance
Why ur clerics don't publicly condemn bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Expert17: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

D Boko Haram r killing just to gather as many audio Virgin ladies in dier Paradise (hell) like dier mentor Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2020
donprinyo:

Why ur clerics don't publicly condemn bokoharam
Pls which sermon among the sermons of Muslim clerics have u ever listen to?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by blasted12: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2020
Ikpu1:
[s][/s]
Dog
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Have u lost your brain?
You've never receive any benefit in hating Islam.
If painting someone black won't paint u white, why then are u wasting your paint and your time?
Oh you have no idea how I hate a religion that has brought sorrows tears and blood to our world!

I think you should really bring out your head from the sand

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:

Did Jesus also protect himself when his scared disciples denied and betrayed and him like a stranger the day the romans came for him, tortured and murdered him, did he protect himself from Herod or just ran to egpyt till herod died

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Cenezoic: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2020
When will this BH menace end?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nzemarcilinus(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2020
The deputy governor reassured the affected communities that the administration of Governor Ahmadu Fintiri had stepped up efforts to ensure peace in the state, saying their requests would be forwarded to the Federal Government for appropriate action.

"The deputy Governor reassuring affected communities" of that their Security which supposed to be their RESPONSIBILITY
"That the ADMINISTRATION OF AHMADU FINTIRI" grin grin grin grin must we ADVERTISE the governor or reminding them of their DUTY?

"Has Step up" grin grin grin grin grin grin until everybody DIE before they step up

"Ensuring Peace" angry angry angry angry if u like urself "JAPA"

"their requests would be forwarded to the Federal Government for appropriate action" grin grin grin grin grin through what medium? when ? How ? before FG would reply "They might have kidnapped everyone".

my country embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Cart Pushers Arrested In Lagos As Government Begins Clampdown / DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.