Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex (7680 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / "After He Payed Huge Bride Price You Still Went To Sleep With Your EX" / Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by millionboi2: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
bdchange:

What do you mean by it is difficult to get?are u not supposed to get it if u sleep with an infected person without protection?
lol

What he said is truth,didn't u hear dat ur frnd had d sex again with her..lol

Always protect urselv....Simple
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by leonard002(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
bdchange:

What do you mean by it is difficult to get?are u not supposed to get it if u sleep with an infected person without protection?

https://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/preventing-hiv/odds-hiv-transmission-rank/

https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by Obakoolex(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
It's only God and strong determination that can save most guys from contacting sexual diseases. Many guys here will lie to thereselves that your friend is stupid for doing raw with a Randy girl but let the truth be told most Playboy can't deny of never doing it raw...
I remember my service year at a village at ebonyi...chai shocked Dem girls love me die and I couldn't hold my policy of protection anymore till it got to a point that I wanted to donate blood for a pregnant woman and was asked to do blood test first...the kind fear wey catch me when I was about to hear report no be here grin grin
Thank God say I don change now sha tongue
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by chidooh1: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
For a total stranger to refuse totally to use a condom during their first sexual encounter means that the person refusing the condom is hiding something. No right thinking person that is totally sound with 100% functioning brain will fall for this, don't tell me it's difficult to resist unless you are on a suicide mission. This is Lagos, i have come across a number of ladies(not prostitutes) and all would ask for condom before any other thing.
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by Newbielearner(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Albinoworwor:

In this era of civilisation if a random person tells u not to use condom abeg run for your life.
U can NEVER know someone who is positive except they tell u

Even though it's dangerous, the fact is that the dopamine would have covered the frontal lobes. But wouldn't use their senses anymore. It's very easy to judge.

I'm not saying it's right at all. The problem is that sometimes neither party expects that they would get to that level. But in this case, they both did and didn't bother to get that protection. They probably are still very young (not far from teenage group).

All these things in the name of fun are just over hyped. Too dangerous yet looking harmless. There's much fun in doing something far better with your time.
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by ghettochild4u(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
bdchange:
I don't know where it is written that sex must kill a man. A friend called me and told me what happened to him this December. He met a girl on Facebook and decided to go and see her at Ikotun in Lagos State. On meeting her, he arranged for an hotel to do short time with her in which she agreed. He said very bad odour was fuzzing out of her private part and yet the lady insist no use of condom. He said he was surprised yet couldn't resist because his penis was already hard and ready for action. After the sex, he got home and couldn't relax but started regretting his actions and became worried if he has not contracted any STI infections or probably HIV. He called me and explained everything to me. I was shocked asking him how he can meet a random girl and couldn't use condom with her. He said he doesn't know what got over him. Now he is scared of having contracted any disease. I told him to go for STI tests and see the results but as for HIV it will take 4 to 6 weeks to show any sign of the disease. I then explain the use of PEP, an HIV prevention drug that is taken within 72hrs after coming in contact with an HIV person. I recommended he goes to any general hospital and ask for it. He later went to Randle General Hospital at surulere and he was attended to. He was given PEP to be used within 28 days. He was told if he can get access to the girl and asked her to come for HIV test. When he called the girl and explained things to her, she flared up and what saying what did he take her for.. a prostitute? When he told me and asked him to just go and see the girl and find a way to convince her to go for the test that it is for her own good. Meanwhile he complained that the drug is already making him to fall asleep easily which is affecting his job despite taking it at night. He later went to see the girl and what came back shocked me even more. He said after getting there he explained to the girl but she is not ready to listen but assured him of having a nurse that do the test for her regularly. I was surprised to hear this, now the biggest moment came. He said after everything they still had sex though he now used protection. I became angry at him asking him why he did that? He told me he gave her a sentforth sex..lolz.I couldn't believe what I just heard. I told him now I understand why he will surely die of sex. He is still taking the drug but will go back after 6 weeks for the HIV test to know his fate. I am just wondering how people could be so careless with sex despite knowing the consequences of the acts when done with an infected person.
Mr Oga, there is no prove the girl has HIV.. So stop all your drama...
Na one die go still kill man..
U go choose the one u want
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by bdchange(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
ghettochild4u:

Mr Oga, there is no prove the girl has HIV.. So stop all your drama...
Na one die go still kill man..
U go choose the one u want
I wish u could have seen him how he was shaking and asking me what to do before I suggested using PEP for safety purpose.

1 Like

Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by Albinoworwor: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Newbielearner:

Even though it's dangerous, the fact is that the dopamine would have covered the frontal lobes. But wouldn't use their senses anymore. It's very easy to judge.

I'm not saying it's right at all. The problem is that sometimes neither party expects that they would get to that level. But in this case, they both did and didn't bother to get that protection. They probably are still very young (not far from teenage group).

All these things in the name of fun are just over hyped. Too dangerous yet looking harmless. There's much fun in doing something far better with your time.

Thank you
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by bdchange(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by bdchange(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
chidooh1:
For a total stranger to refuse totally to use a condom during their first sexual encounter means that the person refusing the condom is hiding something. No right thinking person that is totally sound with 100% functioning brain will fall for this, don't tell me it's difficult to resist unless you are on a suicide mission. This is Lagos, i have come across a number of ladies(not prostitutes) and all would ask for condom before any other thing.
A random stranger oooo. I don't understand also
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by Ken4agent(m): 12:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Whether or not he get am, he go still die one day of something... It normal inside life
grin grin all die na die
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by GOFRONT(m): 3:19am On Jan 06, 2020
HIV is a scam.....
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by Tunagee(m): 6:18am On Jan 06, 2020
The chances for a man to contact the disease from an infected lady is like 2% at first attempt. It takes several sex sessions with same lady within days to contact it as a man. On the other hand, a lady can contact it the first time from a male partner cos she is on the receiving end. For me, I prefer abstinence when the urge is there than to use condom cos condom sex is no sex
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by kcowen(m): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2020
Your friend trusted you for a reason by telling you his secret and you open a thread to discuss it with us
Your friend disappointed by sleeping with the girl the second time and the only way to condemn his action is by opening a round table to discuss it
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by leonard002(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2020
bdchange:

U can do the experiment by sleeping with an infected person to know the outcome grin
You're a big idiot
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by bdchange(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2020
kcowen:
Your friend trusted you for a reason by telling you his secret and you open a thread to discuss it with us
Your friend disappointed by sleeping with the girl the second time and the only way to condemn his action is by opening a round table to discuss it
Some of you cry more than the bereaved. He is even aware I created a thread for it here on Nairaland. So, please chill. This is a faceless forum where most users are ghosts. Just learn from it or move on. Simple as that...
Re: Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex by bdchange(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2020
leonard002:
You're a big idiot
Oga be civil nah. I didn't abuse you in any of my comments so I expected same from you. I only say you should try it out according to the research you made reference to. I don't do insults online. Pls be guided.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Turn Your Friendship Into Love / IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? / Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.