Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry (1860 Views)

"After He Payed Huge Bride Price You Still Went To Sleep With Your EX" / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
I can tell you that many people saw danger signs in their spouse before they married them...They only ignored it or felt there may or will be a change...We have high rate of divorce and marital issues..Many of these issues did not just happen, there were danger signs that people ignored because of love, emotions, desperation, etc

4 Likes

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Realday: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by boxer022(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
It is a mess in our society today mostly among our celebrities, most of them marry with the hopes that the evil sign they saw will be a thing of the past when they are married. Some even get married for the wrong reasons and once that reason for which they decided to get married is achieved or not achieved, they cheat on their spouses with other people which in turn breaks their home. Some after spending millions of naira just to make their wedding a societal type of wedding they end up getting divorced in less than 5 years, sighting irreconcilable difference. Some rush into marriage out of love for the other person and when that love is no more or turns to hate they regret their action, some even endure their marriage rather that enjoy it. It is a very big problem in our society today in this our present generation.

3 Likes

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by PissfulProtester: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
if na to follow negative signs, aswearugad, over 80% of the people wey don marry already for no marry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Komu1048(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Oga no one is perfect both men and women. civilisation got it worse. People are getting wedded for wrong reasons

4 Likes

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by anthonyuncle(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
it is because of that funny belief that someone will change with time

1 Like

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
PissfulProtester:
if na to follow negative signs, aswearugad, over 80% of the people wey don marry already for no marry
I swear

1 Like

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Nazgul: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
spoked:
I can tell you that many people saw danger signs in their spouse before they married them...They only ignored it or felt their may or will be a change...We have high rate of divorce and marital issues..Many of these issues did not just happen, there were danger signs that people ignored because of love, emotions, desperation, etc
Very true.

When a your lover cheats on you, or has hot temper, or you discovered certain conflicting stories about his/her past life which contradicts what you were told, doesn't show appreciation towards you for the little financial commitment you make, lies terribly, very saucy, has poor saving habit and lavishes money irresponsibly...and many more.

These are glaring red flags most people who claim to be in love deliberately ignore and go ahead to walk down the isle. Sadly most marriages are destroyed because of this like you rightfully pointed out.

1 Like

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by habsydiamond(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
The element of will change him or her is the major problem ooo... U don't drink and smoke but u want to marry sango fire from the mouth and nose.. With the intention of changing him.. No deceive urself u can't change who doesn't want to change willingly... U will get fed up at last.
Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by omobonike70223: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Deicide: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2021
When I see all those marital issues here on Nairaland I always wonder.....This people didn't date each other before Marriage? It always sound like they are total strangers. I just don't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by cooooooks(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
And that would be a good thing.

PissfulProtester:

2 Likes

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Ikennamurphy: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
spoked:
I can tell you that many people saw danger signs in their spouse before they married them...They only ignored it or felt there may or will be a change...We have high rate of divorce and marital issues..Many of these issues did not just happen, there were danger signs that people ignored because of love, emotions, desperation, etc
You've stated the obvious and nothing but the truth
Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Deicide:
When I see all those marital issues here on Nairaland I always wonder.....This people didn't date each other before Marriage? It always sound like they are total strangers. I just don't understand it.
They didn't prioritise in depth conversation, backed up with prayers. Or they felt love can cover responsibility. So, they found themselves where they currently are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
The element of will change him or her is the major problem ooo... U don't drink and smoke but u want to marry sango fire from the mouth and nose.. With the intention of changing him.. No deceive urself u can't change who doesn't want to change willingly... U will get fed up at last.

Simply the truth
Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by orisunmibare01(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
PissfulProtester:
There should be things you should never negotiate with, while there are some you might want to deal with.
for me, noting would make me continue with a person who has signs of pride, unteachable, stinginess, manipulating, cheat and a couple more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Desmondum: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I agree... but it wud av bn better anyways, cos most of them wud av fixed their dirty shits on their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Godfullsam(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
It is even better not to be married at all.

From my findings, single/unmarried men live longer, healthier, richer and happier.

Why do people place more priority on marriage sef?

What is special about it.
Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Omuuvwie(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
You are very very correct, some time it's love that has made some one to ignore those danger signs but your eye will clear after marriage, to me marriage na 21th century SCAM.
Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Of course they saw warning signs but they will still go ahead cos they believe they can change the person or their pastor told them that their destiny would change for d better if they marry such a person
Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by tobechi74: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is true
Re: Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry by GOFRONT(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
A lady has seen and she is still seeing the redflag in me.....But she still chose to stay put....

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Much Loud Or What Cos I Don’t Understand / Can Buhari Carry This (pic) / Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.