Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (104567 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by objobj: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:
The US should invade Iran & effect regime change once & for all.

Christians worldwide should also be on alert as Muslims can make them soft targets in retaliation.

We would prevail over the evil that is Islamic Terror.

Is this a Muslim vs chruatain war? No single sense cell in your brain
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ajibade123(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
All these ones are not playing o
see how to build an online store from scratch https://explicitsuccess.com/working-online-while-studying/
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Charly68: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
America and war is like 5 and 6
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by tyup(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

He probably thinks it's Nigeria where their personnel's use paper tape to combine magazines together.

Lmao
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by tyup(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

8 dollars for night vision googles, are you this dull, secondly is that how night vision googles look to you?

don't mind that KingAzubuike of a guy...... so shallow in thinking.

does that toy glasses that shows import from China looks like a real Night vision? even a fancy normal spec wount be that cheap

Nigga should go watch some movies on how real Night visions looks like and works sad
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
tyup:

don't mind that KingAzubuike of a guy...... so shallow in thinking.

does that toy glasses that shows import from China looks like a real Night vision? even a fancy normal spec wount be that cheap

Nigga should go watch some movies on how real Night visions looks like and works sad
No wonder you no get sense. Na film you dey use get your facts.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Generalyemi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
sauceEEP:
No magazines, why is that?

once the mag is in is not coming out unfired.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
unitysheart:

The people on the other side no dey worship God abi?

So, what are you insinuating?
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
i dont know y i always shed tears anytime i read about dis War.

we want to end d world with our own hand chai!
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by chozzy: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is serious
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by tyup(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

No wonder you no get sense. Na film you dey use get your facts.

yeah I'm not shy to say it i first saw it in a movie before reading about it

so you went to America to see it first right? I have little or no time dragging words with guys like you even
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by RaptorX: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
dfrost:

US Marines is a branch of the US Army. Works with the US Navy and Airforce in water and land.
US Marines is a branch of the US Navy not the Army.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Laurene: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
sanusi44z:
Sense is far from you.

Who has iran bombed? Or where have you heard of an Iranian suicide bomber?

Iran is a sovereign nation not a terrorist group. Iran does not support terrorists, infact the assassinated general defeated ISIS in Iraq. Most terrorists group are Sunni, Boko haram, taliban, ISIS and co, and they hate Iran.

Americans are scared of war, protesting in the cities but some lunatics sitting in one corner in Nigeria are calling for war.
you mean bunch of liberals or perhaps religious sympathizers. Same thing happened in bush's tenure yet nothing changed.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Enemyofpeace: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
salford1:

Go and join the Nigerian Army nah. Are you not a Nigerian?
so that boko haram go kill me and government no go settle my family abi? I wan fight for better country with better arms and ammunitions and not dane guns, if I die the country go take care of my childrens and family with better burial. Nigeria is not worth dying for jare
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Lonelypacifist6: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:
Most of these men will return in body bags if there is full scale war.

War is not beautiful!
But it's profitable? if I could buy war Bonds I would it's just classic capitalism grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by MKULTRA: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sprumbaba:

You can join even from Nigeria.
bro is harder than you think for foreigners, got to have a residence and green card. It's not like the French foreign legion.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Coolgent(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
The action of their dumbass President may cause innocent soldiers lives undecided

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by puppiluv(m): 12:58am On Jan 06, 2020
"Call Of Duty" if you know you know
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Chuksyno(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2020
So Nigerian military was better equiped before GEJ? Leave GEJ out of this Mr Man.
SarakiBukola:

Can you compare the Defense budget of Nigeria with that of the United States?

You kids just derive pleasure in pulling down your country with foolish arguments.

No matter how much garbage you spew..it wouldn't earn you American citizenship.

It also wouldn't change your origin from Aba / Onitsha

PS - The Nigerian Military would have been better equipped if not for the pervasive corruption that started with your hero GEJ and has continued...
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Siscooh: 2:04am On Jan 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

war! war! war!.
Lord pls save your people from war
AMEN in Jesus name
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by dfrost: 2:46am On Jan 06, 2020
RaptorX:
US Marines is a branch of the US Navy not the Army.

You are correct. I've modified. Thanks. smiley cool
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Thurifer: 2:59am On Jan 06, 2020
sauceEEP:
No magazines, why is that?

There are magazines but not to be put into the receiver till they are close to there location of deployment. This law is to reduce the rates of Misfiring...

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by billyG(m): 5:22am On Jan 06, 2020
sanusi44z:
Sense is far from you.

Who has iran bombed? Or where have you heard of an Iranian suicide bomber?

Iran is a sovereign nation not a terrorist group. Iran does not support terrorists, infact the assassinated general defeated ISIS in Iraq. Most terrorists group are Sunni, Boko haram, taliban, ISIS and co, and they hate Iran.

Americans are scared of war, protesting in the cities but some lunatics sitting in one corner in Nigeria are calling for war.
But why kill a man that defeated ISIS?
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by iamme1234(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

What exactly is your problem, don't you get tired of painting your country black, what good have you done for this country since you start to exist.

I tire for that man poop
Is 1776 not different from 1960
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by onlyonechid84(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2020
Explorers:
The United States has deployed nearly 3,000 more Army troops to the Middle East as reinforcements in the volatile aftermath of the killing of an Iranian general in a strike ordered by President Donald Trump.

The soldiers are in addition to about 700 soldiers from the 82nd Airborne who deployed to Kuwait earlier this week after the storming of the US Embassy compound in Baghdad by Iran-backed militiamen and their supporters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7851755/amp/Thousands-Fort-Bragg-soldiers-board-flights-deployed-Middle-East.html

Iran 'offers $80million bounty for Donald Trump's head' after death of general
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by trippleKAY(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2020
Gabson006:

Have you watched

1. Homeland
2. Berlin station.

Go and watch those 2 movie, you will get some ideas what's about to play out here
thanks
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by lucky4west: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2020
gallant men wen sabi! all looking smart, the kits alone says it all, well trained, well paid and even if they die in battle they have been given a good time and their families will not be forgotten unlike what we have here whose joy is making fun of civilians and blocking highways for fun

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Insectkiller: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Omotaday:
They don’t look happy. Trump using human lives as chess.

No one look happy to WAR..
If they bring it ON..they are determined to destroy the foe
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Livecrafts123: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Because you aren't successful doesn't mean everyone isn't okay. Better return back to that wood carving business you are doing for a living.grin

Hahaha. Come patronize me mbok.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by kechywillz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
What I want is to watch the movie after the war
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by sanusi44z(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2020
billyG:

But why kill a man that defeated ISIS?
We should ask the US. Saudi killed and cut Kashoggi in pieces last year, US said nothing. 9/11 with almost 3,000 dead victims was carried out by Saudis, today US is their best friend. They said the general killed many Americans and US contractor, when and what is his name?

US media keep feeding rubbish to only stupid people.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by sanusi44z(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Frankiss44:

And AL shabab or whatever they are called just bombed a US Kenyan base in Kenya.. They there dey deceive yourself.. Iran government supports different terrorist cells all over the world and your opinion won't change that
That didn’t start today. But the US media will fuel the news to make you think it is Iran effect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.