Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (104571 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slam7000(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Mind you I got one from Alibaba last year for 207 .and it's military grade. That was what I ordered and that was what was delivered.

I’m not doubting you but the photo of the googles you uploaded isn’t for the military rather it’s for kids going on camping or playing at home. They use aaa batteries and very unreliable.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Prymestrr(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2020
sauceEEP:
No magazines, why is that?
You want an accidental discharge? angry angry These are not Nigerian armed forces.

5 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

It's okay for you to be daft but don't be extremely daft .. there are ranges and my argument with the kid was that they could have imported some low grade ones and it would still be manageable and better than nothing. There are night vision Google's of $5,000 and more okay.. and how is that not a night vision google. At least you're not blind, you can see it clearly written. Try get sense small.

Lol 8 dollars for night vision googles
grin

Na toy? Lol that rubbish there is a toy, and nowhere near how a night looks grin grin

17 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slam7000(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The way some of you come online to sound intelligent but end up sounding foolish baffles me? Is there any reason why magazines cannot be put in back packs? undecided

Magazines are not packed in backpacks sir. If you do that in the Nigeria Army, tell your superiors that it is wrong. Magazines are put in magazine pouches, worn around the waist. Your magazines and weapon should always be with you.

Who told you that magazines are put in back packs??

Once they are assigned to you, they go into your belt pouches.

I’m not doubting that some soldiers somewhere would put that in their bergens but just that it’s very unprofessional to do that. Your spare uniforms, boots, socks etc go in your Bergen but magazines go in the pouch.

19 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by sauceEEP(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Prymestrr:

You want an accidental discharge? angry angry These are not Nigerian armed forces.
Ok, it makes sense now...
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2020
slam7000:

Magazines are not packed in backpacks sir. If you do not in the Nigeria Army, tell your superiors that it is wrong. Magazines are put in magazine pouches, worn around the waist. Your magazines and weapon should always be with you.

Who told you that magazines are put in back packs??

Once they are assigned to you, they go into your belt pouches.

You can put them anywhere you like be it backpack or waist.

6 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by layzie: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:
Most of these men will return in body bags if there is full scale war.

War is not beautiful!

I doubt it. Most of the work will be done via the air. Ground troops will only enter Iran after the destruction to mop up. Just like with Iraq by George Bush in early 2000s. The war ended in weeks with capture of Hussein even after all his boasting before the war started.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slam7000(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You can put them anywhere you like be it backpack or waist.

It is wrong practice to pack your magazines and ammo in your Bergen or any backpack. I don’t know where you learnt this from or whom you are referencing.

Ammo and magazines should be around your waist.
I doubt the photo you uploaded is from the military. If it is, kindly post the link. What kind of military use bright coloured ear guard? A good marksman would take your head off from a good distance. That red colour is bullseye to even a soldier with bad collimation.

The red or bright coloured ropes as well!!

Don’t confuse an American hunting gears with a military gear.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Picadelly(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2020
U just cracked my rib..lol
KingAzubuike:
See how well kitted they are, fit and battle ready. Somewhere in the poverty capital of the world ravaged by Islamic extremist, their soldiers are busy displaying madness publicly, roasting bushmeat and fighting with aba made Chinese type 56 (clone of Kalashnikov rifle) .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2020
slam7000:

It is wrong practice to pack your magazines and ammo in your Bergen or any backpack. I don’t know where you learnt this from or whom you are referencing.

Ammo and magazines should be around your waist.
I doubt the photo you uploaded is from the military. If it is, kindly post the link. What kind of military use bright coloured ear guard? A good marksman would take your head off from a good distance. That red colour is bullseye to even a soldier with bad collimation.

The red or bright coloured ropes as well!!

Don’t confuse an American hunting gears with a military gear.

Ok sir. I don hear. grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by kilisi(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2020
It's so unfortunate that I'm not seeing any feminist fighting for equality in the ratio of male and female soldiers in this pictures.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by blingxx(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Continue consulting Google to get your facts. Illiterate grin.
Night vision Google's can be gotten for as low as $8 this one dey talk of set lol.. get a life kid.
If you know so much why not stop spewing trash on nl and get yourself drafted to the nearest u.s base it's people like you that will hide under your bed when the shooting starts undecided

7 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blackeuropean: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2020
slam7000:

That’s not correct. Magazines are not packed in backpacks but in pouches worn around the waist.

Mr please do not argue, magazines are packed in those back packs as they are yet to set into posts, during the posting, then you see them take it out from the packs and insert to the pouches jackets they will they will be putting on, for now and based on me answering the first person, the magazine are well packed with other stuffs in those back packs.

8 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slam7000(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Mr please do not argue, magazines are packed in those back packs as they are yet to set into posts, during the posting, then you see them take it out from the packs and insert to the pouches jackets they will they will be putting on, for now and based on me answering the first person, the magazine are well packed with other stuffs in those back packs.

You and Azubuike shouldn’t be discussing this. Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blackeuropean: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
slam7000:

You and Azubuike shouldn’t be discussing this. Have a nice day.
Bro have a nice day too.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by johnpablo541(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
See how well kitted they are, fit and battle ready. Somewhere in the poverty capital of the world ravaged by Islamic extremist, their soldiers are busy displaying madness publicly, roasting bushmeat and fighting with aba made Chinese type 56 (clone of Kalashnikov rifle) .

why are you this wicked but honestly the Nigerian Army looks like a militia group. Poorly sewn uniforms and stuffs.

9 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by blacq2009(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
I see a Philippine and two blacks already. Not so many true Americans will fight in that front.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Coldie(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Las las nothing would happen.

Iran is just angry that they are weak and Trump does not look like someone with the intention of compensating anyone.

They know what the US is capable of, and that's just a tip of the ice berg.

They only stand a chance if China will agree to side them, but China is not into politics China is only Interested in business and nothing more

11 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by lebron7(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Men!!!!! These are what they call soldiers not the illiterates that we have here

6 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Coldie(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Look how prestigious American military are and how they respect themselves.

Send the Nigerian army to anywhere first thing they do is mount road block and start collecting Money from drivers, while the rest enter the area and start causing problems between themselves and residents.

A military woman would be flogging u and telling u to enter the gutter for not greeting her, a military man would be coming to your house to flog u cause u and him are dragging same babe, cadets would block a full blown busy road and start calling citizens bastards that they cant do anything

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by itsme01: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
cool

Chai... Yahoo boys go chop die this season

7 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ikpu1: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Chai... Yahoo boys go chop die this season

[/s]
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Tatarison(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
The Iranians are very stubborn and cold hearted.
Trump/US is proud and hypocritic.
War is not the answer but defending yourself is better than trying to settle with mouth.
Iranians are just like fulani here in the North, they don't hear "abeg".
If am a US citizen, I'd be proud of my country and President for having the guts to eliminate a threat and defending the country.
What's the use of having the Strongest army in the world and still tolerate a blood sucking Nation like Iran.
Remember that Iran almost threatened Nigeria over the arrest of Zakzaky (he's a shiite member)

3 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by maynation(f): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Many of you kids just happy about a potential war . You are too excited and naive. . That's impossible. Worse that can happen is a cold war. The world have gone beyond all these. This is the 21st century and it takes a whole lot for a war to break out easily like that. A cold war is the worse that will happen.

You could just tell us what cold war means na. angry
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Valro(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
I pray for peace.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by dangoteinlaw: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
On the flip side Trump is Truely MAGA

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
SAY NO TO WAR. sad

#PEACE

I Believe in "Live and Let's live''

No war is taking place, USA are only taking measures incase Iran attack which they won't

3 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by kelvindj98: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Very good, the future homeless Americans with various forms of PTSD

4 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by chy101: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran is being tempted by satan. They should ask irag how America dealt with Saddam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ifakiland(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:
Most of these men will return in body bags if there is full scale war.

War is not beautiful!
Shut up, you think Americans are like cowards you have in your country? War is not beautiful but terrorism and oppression is bah?

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by tillaman(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
DAmn I really hope they didn’t post my boy Olajide to the Middle East!! I haven’t been able to reach him since Friday!!
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bàbá tí binnu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.