Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (104685 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by chiogoezubem(f): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lord have mercy!
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Abass1Toheeb: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Heffalump:

You that can read, do you know what led to the US strike? This is a guy that has been on Terrorists list for years, and by his antics you can easily pass him as a terrorist.

Why should I flex my muscles in front of you to challenge your ego if don't have ulterior motives behind my action
lies!!! he was on US list in 2011 all bcus of his involvement in Syria whereas he aided US to fight ISIL. pls, must everyone labelled by the US b a terrorist?? if u are truly educated, u should knw that d act that the US had done is an act of terrorism bt nobody go talk.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by wrose(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
blacq2009:
I see a Philippine and two blacks already. Not so many true Americans will fight in that front.
Lol, what do u mean. That the blacks and the Philippines aren't true Americans. Can u define who a true American is
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Prymestrr:

You want an accidental discharge? angry angry These are not Nigerian armed forces.

Also, there guns don't look Rusty.

Chai, everything for Nigeria na Mediocrity
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by tundess: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Opiletool:

In that same Iraq war you quoted, over 30,000 US soldiers died.

I think you meant 3000 KIA, tens of thousands wounded ? Iran has roughly 4 times the population too of Iraq. Regime change from the air then is the only option.
Has it ever happened ? Libya 86 ? Nope. Serbia 99 ? Nope. Iraq, various times ? Nope.
To regime change, you need to get your hands dirty, ie, boots on ground. No way US tries that.
For those with spare time read the PNAC document from 1996. States clearly the aim.for the US is "full spectrum dominance". States also which countries are to be subjugated (Iraq, Syria, Lybia and Iran).
The chief of staff to late PM Ariel Sharon said the road to peace in the middle east led through Damascus to Tehran. Make of recent events, in the light of those aims, what you will.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by MoIbrahim: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
They always start a war in the name of preventing a war. What an irony! And most of their Presidents do this ahead of election when they figure that they risk losing popularity. And they ensure the war is fought on opponents's lands so that the collateral damage and death of civilians is not on their own side.

Let's pray this casualty is limited because Trump has sure made up his mind to start and fight a war, to earn points for the upcoming election.

inherio:
cool

War isn't the right thing. Both parties will lose greatly.

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
dfrost:

Standard procedure. They have it with them though. cool

The first pictures show battle hardened men in front. Probably done 2-3 tours in the Middle East.

A staff sergeant. Can't make out the rank of the other one.

The second one is either a Major or a Lt Colonel
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop sugar coating

Have you seen a Nigerian military personnel kitted for warfare. You have not!

Simple

Oga, there is no sugar coating here.

I will post some sickening pics and videos for you soon.

Which kain kit. Naija soldiers be looking like village hunters
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
See how well kitted they are, fit and battle ready. Somewhere in the poverty capital of the world ravaged by Islamic extremist, their soldiers who always look like a militia or guerilla group are busy displaying madness publicly, roasting bushmeat and fighting with aba made Chinese type 56 (clone of Kalashnikov rifle) .

learn to love your country what these people are facing you cannot face half of it,kitting does'nt mean abstaining from death it is god that save.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Abass1Toheeb: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Blueelf:

Oga, there is no sugar coating here.

I will post some sickening pics and videos for you soon.

Which kain kit. Naija soldiers be looking like village hunters
Thats a lie, av u seen a full kitten navy personnel, to b navy go hungry u. Even soldiers sef, their full kit dope.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
karnafiu03:

Lol, Bro...u know nothing about the NA, u are just typing what u read on internet

Oga, I k ow of the NA and he is 80% right.

Common Book haram, we are struggling. Can we defeat external invading countries? No
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by claremont(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
slam7000:

It is wrong practice to pack your magazines and ammo in your Bergen or any backpack. I don’t know where you learnt this from or whom you are referencing.

Ammo and magazines should be around your waist.
I doubt the photo you uploaded is from the military. If it is, kindly post the link. What kind of military use bright coloured ear guard? A good marksman would take your head off from a good distance. That red colour is bullseye to even a soldier with bad collimation.

The red or bright coloured ropes as well!!

Don’t confuse an American hunting gears with a military gear.

Let me shed light on this as I see a lot of people are just guessing. These guys are getting deployed from Fort Bragg, NC, a safe military base in America, to an American base in Kuwait, a safe country. It will interest you to know that these guys will most likely not get deployed on this flight with any magazines or live rounds on their person whilst enroute to Kuwait. They will only be issued with magazines and live rounds when they need them at the armoury in the American base in Kuwait. This is standard practice with most Armies worldwide, and I'm yet to see any Army that deploys from one safe base to another with live rounds in an aircraft. The magazines and ammunition is transported separately by the Logistics Corps.

Source: I trained and lived with these guys years ago in a previous life in Fort Bragg, NC.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Abass1Toheeb:

Thats a lie, av u seen a full kitten navy personnel, to b navy go hungry u. Even soldiers sef, their full kit dope.

Bros, the reality on ground is that those kit in pics are usually collected from them before they go into war.

PM news did an investigative piece on the state of NA soldiers in the North-east. My brother, you would weep
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
See kitted soldier for God sake Just that one air plane will decimate Boko haram all equipment is on board military sat nav , sonar, radar, drone control, on board heat seeking Missile
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Anusiemgood:
But I can challenge you.... These ones can't compete with Naija soja...we chop them like biscuit

Maybe in call of duty

Funny guy. Nigerian soldiers are the most undisciplined and ill-trained you'll come across
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by lastchild: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mere looking at them you will keep these are soldiers for real, nigeria own na "ndi army"
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
SirBunky85:
must u insult ur country's military to pass ur message?U just just behave like a lout

He's just been brutally honest.

If we can call ourselves giant of Africa, we can as well kit our soldiers properly
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by engrchykae(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Abass1Toheeb:

lies!!! he was on US list in 2011 all bcus of his involvement in Syria whereas he aided US to fight ISIL. pls, must everyone labelled by the US b a terrorist?? if u are truly educated, u should knw that d act that the US had done is an act of terrorism bt nobody go talk.
USA is the world number one terrorists
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by pacespot(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
At least few of these soldier's lives will be served up when Iran come seeking vengeance. USA soldiers comprise of all races. I'm sure there are Iranians in US military.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
sauceEEP:
No magazines, why is that?
Cause they're not in combat, yet undecided
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by engrchykae(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
tundess:

I think you meant 3000 KIA, tens of thousands wounded ? Iran has roughly 4 times the population too of Iraq. Regime change from the air then is the only option.
Has it ever happened ? Libya 86 ? Nope. Serbia 99 ? Nope. Iraq, various times ? Nope.
To regime change, you need to get your hands dirty, ie, boots on ground. No way US tries that.
For those with spare time read the PNAC document from 1996. States clearly the aim.for the US is "full spectrum dominance". States also which countries are to be subjugated (Iraq, Syria, Lybia and Iran).
The chief of staff to late PM Ariel Sharon said the road to peace in the middle east led through Damascus to Tehran. Make of recent events, in the light of those aims, what you will.
after the defeat of Iraq,me Bush said that Iraq is down,the next target is Syria.
Now we know better.
These are long term plans by the knesset and Pentagon
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
voltron14:

It is actually quite an irritation reading what most of these kids post online.

As I often say, the GDP per capita of Nigeria is 2 thousand dollars.

That is what the average Nigerian generates for his society, yet he wants live like a New Yorker.

They champion wars whilst their peers even in the very countries of conflict are marching for peace.

Too many numpties and primitive people in Nigeria.

No surprise the country is regarded as 3rd world.

What did Buratai do with 1 billion dollars released by the Federal Govt?

How did Dasuli get 2 trillion Naira to share like a goddamn ATM?

What is happening to the antiterrorism fund being doled out regularly to the greedy defence chiefs?

Oga, nobody is asking to live in utopia but that those military chiefs should be honest and if they can't, they should be tried and excited if found wanting
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Blueelf:

Bros, the reality on ground is that those kit in pics are usually collected from them before they go into war.

PM news did an investigative piece on the state of NA soldiers in the North-east. My brother, you would weep
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Johans1991:
oh my GOD. I wish am in the US airfoce.
here in nigerian airfoce, you have to buy your uniform and boot, some of us were not paid salary talkless of kitting the troops.
sometimes i feel ashamed to introduce myself as a soldier. the truth is bitter sha.

The real situation on ground.

I hope those talking about how that we have low GDP and all that shit can see that even common salary is not paid to the fighting man
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by superstar1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Some will return in body bags
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Blueelf:

Lol kits collected from them before they go to war? Which kind stupid nonsense you dey talk like this

Anyway here, Nigerian soldiers in the north east

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Lol kits collected from them before they go to war? Which kind stupid nonsense you dey talk like this

These are special forces and not regulars.

Even these ones die like rats

If I can did out that piece, I will send to you if interested.

And please tone down on the personal attacks. We are sharing opinions and ideas here and I want to believe you are mature. If you can't stop attacking me, I'll ignore you henceforth
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Predstan: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Continue consulting Google to get your facts. Illiterate grin.
Night vision Google's can be gotten for as low as $8 this one dey talk of set lol.. get a life kid.

Don't Mind them. The Same Nigerian Government that Bought 500$ drone to Fight Boki Haram. lol
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by harqinhola(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

trouble dey sleep, iyanga go wake am

Wetin e Dey find ooooOooo wahala you dey , wahala u go getti ooooooo
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by adekS1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
When they say US president is like the president of the world,its not for mouth.
This is one of it...fighting war n defending territories
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

The picture you posted there are that of the Nigerian army special forces.

Una special force isn't even half as kitted as a US infantry foot soldier, a regular . We ain't even talking about the delta force, Marines , navy seals etc here.
Cc Blueelf
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Stanzar7: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
See how well kitted they are, fit and battle ready. Somewhere in the poverty capital of the world ravaged by Islamic extremist, their soldiers who always look like a militia or guerilla group are busy displaying madness publicly, roasting bushmeat and fighting with aba made Chinese type 56 (clone of Kalashnikov rifle) .

Hahahahahah. Nigeria is just a joke of a country... Calling Nigeria a shit hole is insulting shit hole countries... Nigeria is worst than being a shit hole ....spit

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.