Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (104683 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Thundeh(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmm...all this drama reminds me of one saying that says "If there are no men to fight, then there would be no war".
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Blueelf:

These are special forces and not regulars.

Even these ones die like rats

If I can did out that piece, I will send to you if interested.

And please tone down on the personal attacks. We are sharing opinions and ideas here and I want to believe you are mature. If you can't stop attacking me, I'll ignore you henceforth

I thought you said none of our soldiers are kitted well lol you have changed it to special forces

Anyway shaa that's AFSF they are not special forces, they are elite units.

Also Here are some infantry pictures

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by dgame2k2(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
frog men
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Stanzar7: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Truth! It wouldn't be easy for both sides

Lies. Iran soldiers r the one to die.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Stanzar7: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
inherio:
cool

War isn't the right thing. Both parties will lose greatly.
Stop this nonsense pity. Allow US to deal wit Iran. They don boast too much
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

I thought you said none of our soldiers are kitted well lol you have changed it to special forces

Anyway shaa that's AFSF they are not special forces, they are elite units.

Also Here are some infantry pictures
Dude don't be daft to prove a point. Those are special forces.

And now this pics you posted are from a drill and not a war front. Sure you'd expect them to be good looking when foreign elite forces come to drill them. That picture is from jaji, kaduna.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The picture you posted there are that of the Nigerian army special forces.

Una special force isn't even half as kitted as a US infantry foot soldier, a regular . We ain't even talking about the delta force, Marines , navy seals etc here.
Cc Blueelf

Exactly my brother

That's what I have been trying to say.

Posting a video soon of our soldiers
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The picture you posted there are that of the Nigerian army special forces.

Una special force isn't even half as kitted as a US infantry foot soldier, a regular . We ain't even talking about the delta force, Marines , navy seals etc here.
Cc Blueelf

That's armed forces special forces not army special forces, weren't you the dude that said that 8 dollars will buy a night vision googles grin grin is it your father that is producing if? Lol leave anything about military you are ignorant of it
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by tityboi: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Stanzar7: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
See soldiers.
See kit
See boldness
See body structure
See confidence
See soldiers wit conscience
See neat uniform
See intelligence.
See human being

Not one shit hole hunger stricken illiterates that are doing operation Python, lafia, and other operations just to carry illicit intimidations on her innocent citizens.....

Spit
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Dude don't be daft to prove a point. Those are special forces.

And now this pics you posted are from a drill and not a war front. Sure you'd expect them to be good looking when foreign elite forces come to drill them. That picture is from jaji, kaduna.

Not a drill baba grin grin the first picture they were actually receiving live fires as they were trying to dock grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

That's armed forces special forces not army special forces, weren't you the dude that said that 8 dollars will buy a night vision googles grin grin is it your father that is producing if? Lol leave anything about military you are ignorant of it
Alright Mr armed forces special forces. Still you gotta be ashamed this is the best your armed forces special forces can look like. grin You know next to nothing.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Not a drill baba grin grin the first picture they were actually receiving live fires as they were trying to dock grin

You got the picture from this thread na https://www.nairaland.com/3421538/nigeria-military-pictures

That was a drill.. if you want me to search for the article for you I will. Have you ever seen Nigerian soldiers in the North east as kitted as that? They only equip well when "the white men " are coming for inspection or a joint training grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ronline(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hmm, the fearless....
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The clown is just supporting mediocrity which is very painful. grin. I'm taking about kitting Nigerian soldiers and he's mentioning budget. We are not talking about hardware's and Hi-Tech here. We are talking of petty things like night vision Google's , fragmentation grenades, radio communications, bullet proof helmets etc.
even common combat boots how many of nigerian soldiers are kitted with it.is it not some pictures i will be seeing nigerian soldiers wear palm slippers with socks..u can imagine palm slippers ooo.abeg the nigerian govt is a dead one.we no even suppose mention nigeria military in this thread sef.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Alright Mr armed forces special forces. Still you gotta be ashamed this is the best your armed forces special forces can look like. grin You know next to nothing.

Alright sir 8 dollars night vision grin

Here is american SF in Iran one of them is even wearing sneakers

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Oga, that 8 dollars night gogfoes would have saved many NA lives in Iswap night attacks. Many NA soldiers would take that $8 goggles over nothing
That's what he's sayimg

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You got the picture from this thread na https://www.nairaland.com/3421538/nigeria-military-pictures

That was a drill.. if you want me to search for the article for you I will. Have you ever seen Nigerian soldiers in the North east as kitted as that? They only equip well when "the white men " are coming for inspection or a joint training grin

Yea go and search for the article and bring, also I know you come the to troll, I haved save that you comment to show your 8 dollars night vision if you start again
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by odigbosky(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Both sides have had their military or partner of their military engaged for a while. America has been active in the middle east for almost two decades and the Iranians have been busy also in the region. But the Iranians have more to loose. Their citizens have more to loose. America will never allow any attack like pearl harbor repeat itself again. America takes the fight to your doorstep. Distabilizes your country and break it.
If iranian refineries are hit, the will take the wheel chair away from the aready cripped iranian economy. So Iran has more to loose.

The won't be foolish

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Blueelf:

Oga, that 8 dollars night gogfoes would have saved many NA lives in Iswap night attacks. Many NA soldiers would take that $8 goggles over nothing
That's what he's sayimg

Go and take toy night vision and go to war naa grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Alright sir 8 dollars night vision grin

Here is american SF in Iran one of them is even wearing sneakers
At least it's a military that works, an effective, durable and efficient one. They can be forgiven if they go there naked coz you'd be rest assured they'd get the job done .grin.

Unlike a country that has been battling internal terrorism for more than a decade. Not al shabab, not alqaeda, not isis but some lunatic villagers who came together to establish a union called Boko Haram and fight for Allah. grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by joinnow: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:
Most of these men will return in body bags if there is full scale war.

War is not beautiful!
are u Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai sister?
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blueelf: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Go and take toy night vision and go to war naa grin

Go to war and die na because you were blind at night and $8 could've saved you grin grin cheesy
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

At least it's a military that works, an effective, durable and efficient one. They can be forgiven if they go there naked coz you'd be rest assured they'd get the job done .grin.

Unlike a country that has been battling internal terrorism for more than a decade. Not al shabab, not alqaeda, not isis but some lunatic villagers who came together to establish a union called Boko Haram and fight for Allah. grin

Olala afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya are all swimming in peace right now because of america's 100/100 performance, let's give them a very good hand of applause.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Sirwallace(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
layzie:

I doubt it. Most of the work will be done via the air. Ground troops will only enter Iran after the destruction to mop up. Just like with Iraq by George Bush in early 2000s. The war ended in weeks with capture of Hussein even after all his boasting before the war started.

Seriously. You are comparing 2000 warfare to 2020 warfare.

Just a calculated launch of missile carrying nuke can destroy the whole of New york from far away china not to talk of Iran.

And they are loads of anti aircraft devices now.

I dont pray for the looming war to happen. But when he does happens, trust me they will be casualties from both side soils.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Lawmak: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
My feelings to their families. Imagine what they are going through right now.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by LINTUNE(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
slam7000:

Oga those toys are not for the military. They are made for kids and they do not have night vision capabilities. Those are coloured plastics for kids.
grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by kareemkamil(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
akosh005:
Beautiful pictures

Beautiful pictures, how I wish your brothers and sisters are included, would you be happy. Idiot lunatic.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by paparazi1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Explorers:
Meanwhile in over 70 US cities.

Demonstrators marched from the White House to the Trump International Hotel to protest US military involvement in the Middle East.

Even in New York.
The protest is being organised by their fellow terrorist jihadist to show support
for their madness
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Moniya4Real(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
MKULTRA:
I wish am fighting among this US troops
They are just too prestigious wink
And If I die, I die for a great country(the good guys)
Unlike the shithole we have here.

GO USA kick those terrorists butts
God is with you.
I am somewhat on the side of the US but please, do not involve God in this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.