Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah (23257 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Truths9ja: 3:35am On Feb 05
If you're a civil servant and you have houses in Abuja and your children are abroad, you're a thief -- Pastor Sarah Omakwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXG4lqKzKoc?si=ol6_5e6qBq9x3aDj

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Truths9ja: 3:35am On Feb 05
Hmm πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. Very deep message here

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Optional09: 4:52am On Feb 05
Truths9ja:
Hmm πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. Very deep message here

It’s not about being a Christian, is the Devil the muslim God?

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by AllenSpencer: 5:10am On Feb 05
Hard facts!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Vinnie2000(m): 6:05am On Feb 05
She has a Great point. smiley

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Tokskob2008: 6:18am On Feb 05
This shouldn't be news anymore as we all know how government and government workers operate.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Righthussle: 6:26am On Feb 05
Christian civil servants who get promoted easily are criminals but pulpit bandits who own luxurious cars and private jets are what ?

Guys stop giving these pulpit bandits your hard earned money. Whoever or whatever made the universe will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER need your money for A N Y T H I N G whatsoever.

Any man who tells you he works for the maker of the universe is a thief. He works for his stomach. He must one day tell you the "all-sufficient " god he works for needs your money. The being behind the existence of the universe is not a human like Dangote, Elon Musk or Tinubu that will need workers and money. Wise up

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by brain54(m): 6:28am On Feb 05
This isn't true...

I didn't watch the video... But going by the headline.

False and disrespectful.

They are top management level civil servants who have worked hard and honestly for years (some upwards of 25 - 30 years) and have been able acquire modest property and send their wards to be educated in other parts of the world. Not because the money they have is in abundance but some go as far as acquiring loans.

You can't tell me a top level manager at NNPC for instance must steal before acquiring property or sending his kids to study abroad. Especially if he has worked and saved deligently for a considerable period of time.

This statement is quite a disrespect and discouragement to honest and hardworking civil servants... Especially the young and up coming ones looking to make a career out of the civil service!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by DSS1335: 7:38am On Feb 05
But there is an element of truth in what she said.

Although there are wealthy civil servants who makes their millions via farming and other investments, there is no way such investment can be sustained to fund International studies and all sundries attached to it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Truths9ja: 7:41am On Feb 05
Optional09:

It’s not about being a Christian, is the Devil the muslim God?
I can’t answer that. There are good Muslims and good Christians too

6 Likes

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by slivertongue: 7:59am On Feb 05
truth spoken there.
Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by unclejb2(m): 8:00am On Feb 05
Confirm thief

1 Like

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Truths9ja: 12:37pm On Feb 05
Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique fergie001 Seun Fp
Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Obierika(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05
brain54:
This isn't true...

I didn't watch the video... But going by the headline.

False and disrespectful.

They are top management level civil servants who have worked hard and honestly for years (some upwards of 25 - 30 years) and have been able acquire modest property and send their wards to be educated in other parts of the world. Not because the money they have is in abundance but some go as far as acquiring loans.

You can't tell me a top level manager at NNPC for instance must steal before acquiring property or sending his kids to study abroad. Especially if he has worked and saved deligently for a considerable period of time.

This statement is quite a disrespect and discouragement to honest and hardworking civil servants... Especially the young and up coming ones looking to make a career out of the civil service!

Staff of NNPC are not civil servants!

23 Likes

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by christistruth01: 12:55pm On Feb 05
Obierika:

They are

NNPC belongs to FG

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by brain54(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05
NNPC is a government agency...

Civil servants are hired public servants are elected!
Obierika:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by LordIsaac(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05
She is not far from the truth…the net can even be wider.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Roger3D(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05
How is it even possible for a woman to be a pastor?

8 Likes

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by makemoneywbsite: 1:45pm On Feb 05
This is false

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Chinjo2: 1:48pm On Feb 05
It is you who is a thief.
Come to Benin and see how most families have relocated all their children abroad and you are here talking nonsense.

People go as far as selling famy I herritances to send children abroad because they know that once they get there, within few years, they will move another member of the family. That is how the entire family will move.

There are others who took the risk of going through Libya to get to Europe.

As I am talking to you now, I and my siblings have put up our properties up for sale to sponsor another person to UK before the end of the first half of this year. By the time we all move, one idiot will call herself a thief.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by makemoneywbsite: 2:09pm On Feb 05
This is false. This is Africa and there are civil servants whose families abroad help bring and train their children abroad. I am a witness to this. What she should say is that Nigerians are mostly corrupt just as we saw with INEC and the judiciary in the presidential elections. Civil servants, nurses, doctors, lectureres are not exempted. It's a very corrupt country and shouldn't even be a country.

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Melagros(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05
COMRADES, even me reading this post I'm not a saint just as she is a pulpit thief
Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Truths9ja: 2:41pm On Feb 05
Melagros:
COMRADES, even me reading this post I'm not a saint just as she is a pulpit thief
toor. But she said the blunt truths here

1 Like

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by talk2hb1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05
Talk Like These are Why Aliens Refused to Talk to Us
Civil Servants Pass Civil Servants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Blitzking: 4:57pm On Feb 05
Truths9ja:
If you're a civil servant and you have houses in Abuja and your children are abroad, you're a thief -- Pastor Sarah Omakwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXG4lqKzKoc?si=ol6_5e6qBq9x3aDj
Mama na investigator
Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Greenfaces: 4:57pm On Feb 05
Scholarships madam, Scholarships exist.
Many people bought bitcoin when it was just 90k naira don't forget.
And in saudi Arabia, you virtually get a job from here first and they sponsor everything

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by kokakola: 4:57pm On Feb 05
It's difficult to totally agree. BUT, some civil servants have exceptional investment and business skills that they used to scale up, coupled with the supporting families or relatives.

Just becareful with what you read or see on Social-media.
Verify everything for yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Lifeinlight: 4:57pm On Feb 05
cheesy
Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Nyanabo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05
She is not overly correct but there's some truth in what she said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah by Caramia2020(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05
Scholarship or Stealingship

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) / God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.