Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes (2544 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by AfroKnight: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Help me give your buddy there one Budweiser. She’s a fôol to have set trap for him like that. I mean! See list.

I don’t even understand the reason for her nonsense photo shoot sef. She could just have bought a nice dress to wear on the day. That’s all.

She wanted your friend to take a nice sum out his savings for a simple birthday celebration, so that she can impress friends that don’t even like her.

By now I’m sure a series of philosophical Whatsapp and Instagram statuses would have gone up grin talking about fake people and dating one’s enemies and other shît. Plus some resolutions to depend on nobody.

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by Dtruthspeaker: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
nlPoster:

You're evil for this post.

No I am not, I hate all evil!

Her giving in the first was not honest and sincere not to talk of being loving which my guy first thought (and me too) only for her to show her truest desire in demanding, one and then make such demands, like Traditional Marriage List, two.

I love, Love and I am a sucker for it.

This is no Love but Scheming, Lying, Manipulation (and in the case of a woman, womanipulation)... All other costumers shall surely be there, cheating, stealing...

No person like is that is allowed near my place
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by dreaizy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
nlPoster:

That's a lot of bitterness for people who dont know you.
Lord Judge & Jury, how many people have you abused on this thread, yet I am the bitter one.
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by blackboy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Your bro no serious. Sharp sharp he block her number and all. He never hear of do me I do you or you rub my back I rub yours? Im sure your bro is a player, not ready to marry. Also looking for a maga babe. He has chopped and has now seen excuse to dump ASAP.
If he truly loved her he will call her aside and talk to her about her list and let them agree on what is convenient for him. Then hear what she has to say.
Make he waka go. He is not the only man out there neither is she the only babe.
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by AstroG: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
blackboy:
Your bro no serious. Sharp sharp he block her number and all. He never hear of do me I do you or you rub my back I rub yours? Im sure your bro is a player, not ready to marry. Also looking for a maga babe. He has chopped and has now seen excuse to dump ASAP.
If he truly loved her he will call her aside and talk to her about her list and let them agree on what is convenient for him. Then hear what she has to say.
Make he waka go. He is not the only man out there neither is she the only babe.

Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by fweshboi1: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Offpoint:

Someone made an investment and deserve a return.

A reasonable person should know, if a woman invest on you she expects a return in 10 folds.

A lady who can afford 22k in the current led administration of Muhadmedu bura-ri is not a gold digger.
oga, shut up. what are you saying sef? did you read what he wrote at all?
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by onward4life(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
ENUGU ppo

Enugu is their head Quarters

Only difference guy you no go see okpa lylon...

At the end they end up in Ogbete Market!

Una get luck for ANAMBRA PPO

if not !!!!!
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by Offpoint: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
fweshboi1:
oga, shut up. what are you saying sef? did you read what he wrote at all?
I think you lack respect for your elders, las las I go knack you Jass.
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by luminouz(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Offpoint:
That's very heartless and inconsiderate of your friend. How can someone spent over 22k on you on your birthday and when it's your time to reciprocate you repaid her by blocking her?

What happened to explaining to her politely that you can't afford her demands?
What if she was mainly testing him?

He should have at least get her something worth the 22k she had spent on him.

Guys if you want to breakup with you partners, have dignity of politely letting your partners know than ghosting them. it's childish.

On behalf of classic, sensible and mature men like me... we condemn the attitude of your friend in totality.

The mature men societies will not tolerate such an attitude from anyone who had the private to carry penís inbetween his legs.

It's an enormous privilege to carry an organ such as the penís, an organ so vital and important to human existence if anything happens to it the very human existence is threaten.
Those privileged to carry it should desist from the above attitude displayed by this op friend.

Apologies to the lady in question, we apologize for the misconduct of our junior members.

Jesus!!

What dafuq are you saying? undecided

She might be testing him yes but to such an extent? 250k bill? Ratio of 22 to 250 is more than 10 naaaaa? Which kain yeye test be that one? A real woman will ask with an eye to moderation.
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rubbish!

You're laughing now cos your cousin duped a girl. Una nor dey shame.
If it was the other way round now, you guys will be bashing her. Right?
That was why you painted all that picture about your brother so it won't Look like he's a hungry guy after the girls money.
Why didn't he use the same 22k to buy her gift and tell her that's all he can afford if he is truly what you painted him to be? At worst, she'll dump him. She can't beat him. He now blocked her and you're here shinning teeth.

I blame the girl sha.
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by alexmakaay(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
pascalexmond:
I was with my cousin last nite & we were discussing about his new girlfriend whom he had briefed me about in November,2019.

He fell in love with this girl he met in October,2019,as d babe seemed to be nice & she did something so special for him on his birthday,which was on d 18th of November, 2019 that swept him off his feet.

D babe bought two T-shirts for him,a perfume & a wrist which he valued to be about #22k altogether.

I remember how excited he was d day he called me to tell me about it & convinced that he had finally met a sincere,loving & caring Nig babe unlike d leeches he had dated in d past.

He was so so happy b'cos he has a stable banking job that earns him #270k monthly,a car,a Lexus Rx 330 he bought on loan & he is also good looking.

He also lives alone in a two bedroom flat.

He was shocked that d babe didn't take advantage of his status to undermine d relationship by demanding as with other babes in d past.

But,on d 25th of December,we had a chat & he said he had a gist for me but didn't tell me until we met last nite.

He said he wished he knew that d gifts d babe bought for him on his birthday was a ploy to execute him financially.

He said d babes birthday was on d 2nd of January & on d 20th of Dec 2019,d babe told him to begin to get set for her birthday & made d following demands;

1)Photoshoot-#40k

2)Clothes for photoshoot-#60k

3)Birthday party-#150k.

He said he was shocked & since on d 26th of Dec he refused to take d babe"s call,he blocked her on WhatsApp & blacklisted her number.

He said she was worse than all d other babes he had met in d past.

I just kept laughing at d strategy & trap d babe used on him & commended him for taking d best decision of erasing her in his life.

Some babes can be so heartless that they think of just what they will enjoy 2day & 4get about d future.

And this is how they loose husbands b'cos my cousin who is 32 already is set to settle down.

It's just unfortunate.

I just hope that most of our girls will retrace their steps on materialism,flamboyance & slaying b'cos they are even corrupting d few good ones that guys shld take in as wives.

It's well with us oo

go and tell your cousin to return the 22k the girl spent on her, if he wish to get rid of her completely.
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by AstroG: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Rubbish!

You're laughing now cos your cousin duped a girl. Una nor dey shame.
If it was the other way round now, you guys will be bashing her. Right?
That was why you painted all that picture about your brother so it won't Look like he's a hungry guy after the girls money.
Why didn't he use the same 22k to buy her gift and tell her that's all he can afford if he is truly what you painted him to be? At worst, she'll dump him. She can't beat him. He now blocked her and you're here shinning teeth.

I blame the girl sha.

Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by Terryindeed: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Offpoint:
That's very heartless and inconsiderate of your friend. How can someone spent over 22k on you on your birthday and when it's your time to reciprocate you repaid her by blocking her?

Guys if you want to breakup with you partners, have dignity of politely letting your partners know than ghosting them. it's childish.

On behalf of classic, sensible and mature men like me... we condemn the attitude of your friend in totality.

The mature men societies will not tolerate such an attitude from anyone who had the private to carry penís inbetween his legs.

It's an enormous privilege to carry an organ such as the penís, an organ so vital and important to human existence if anything happens to it the very human existence is threaten.
Those privileged to carry it should desist from the above attitude displayed by this op friend.

Apologies to the lady in question, we apologize for the misconduct of our junior members.

Are you daft that he said the lady wanted 5times of the amount she spent on him? So because she spent 22k on him, he should also spend all his salary on her? Nigga grow up. It's simple. Get her a birthday present and move on. Some girls are vampire. They will suck you dry by providing a little. Like you can't spend 22k on yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by Newbielearner(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Your friend should call her and tell her he has a surprise for her. Ask for her account number and send her 25k as her birthday gift. Let's see...

But wait, why get the Lexus on loan? Couldn't he have started with a corolla? Meaning that he's not really saving? Not my business sha.
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by donaldtruman: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=AstroG post=85525166][/quote]
Real Trash
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by Bigjohn123: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Apologize for what? She was asking for what her father cannot give to her....
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by Endowed595(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kevsmart88:

Can't stop laffin at this....painful and disappointing I agree but he should av atleast told her the reason he is actually blacklisting her...U never can tell, she might actually feel remorseful and take correction...The thing is this entitlement mentality has eaten deep into the marrows of some naija ladies to the extent they now lack decorum...I feel ur pain@OP but do not 4get she's just one lady who may have lived this life too long to think it's the norm...subsequently, call them to order before bidding goodbye.Let's rid the world of vices

Bro, wisdom will not kill you. My goodness! This new year, comment wey get PhD. You should run for President jarie.
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by LINTUNE(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Offpoint:

I agree with u on this,it is pure cowardice from the guys side
Re: May Guys Be Delivered From D Claws Of Nig Babes by coming2america: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
pascalexmond:
I was with my cousin last nite & we were discussing about his new girlfriend whom he had briefed me about in November,2019.

He fell in love with this girl he met in October,2019,as d babe seemed to be nice & she did something so special for him on his birthday,which was on d 18th of November, 2019 that swept him off his feet.

D babe bought two T-shirts for him,a perfume & a wrist which he valued to be about #22k altogether.

I remember how excited he was d day he called me to tell me about it & convinced that he had finally met a sincere,loving & caring Nig babe unlike d leeches he had dated in d past.

He was so so happy b'cos he has a stable banking job that earns him #270k monthly,a car,a Lexus Rx 330 he bought on loan & he is also good looking.

He also lives alone in a two bedroom flat.

He was shocked that d babe didn't take advantage of his status to undermine d relationship by demanding as with other babes in d past.

But,on d 25th of December,we had a chat & he said he had a gist for me but didn't tell me until we met last nite.

He said he wished he knew that d gifts d babe bought for him on his birthday was a ploy to execute him financially.

He said d babes birthday was on d 2nd of January & on d 20th of Dec 2019,d babe told him to begin to get set for her birthday & made d following demands;

1)Photoshoot-#40k

2)Clothes for photoshoot-#60k

3)Birthday party-#150k.

He said he was shocked & since on d 26th of Dec he refused to take d babe"s call,he blocked her on WhatsApp & blacklisted her number.

He said she was worse than all d other babes he had met in d past.

I just kept laughing at d strategy & trap d babe used on him & commended him for taking d best decision of erasing her in his life.

Some babes can be so heartless that they think of just what they will enjoy 2day & 4get about d future.

And this is how they loose husbands b'cos my cousin who is 32 already is set to settle down.

It's just unfortunate.

I just hope that most of our girls will retrace their steps on materialism,flamboyance & slaying b'cos they are even corrupting d few good ones that guys shld take in as wives.

It's well with us oo

Mumu..a girl.spends 22k on you and you block her because she demands (perhaps umreasonably, but thats why they are women).

Youl simply tell.her babe, i cant afford this for now, then you chest the bills you can. Let her get nasty and bitchy and cut you off then you have a story, you can demonize Nigerian girls.

Tell her she dont need photoshoot, you are her photographer and her phone is the camera. Tell her you cant give her 150k for clothes, not in this Buhari Next Level, you can do maybe 30k or 50k(she first spent 22k.on you), you don try. Tell her no party, you will take her out to the club, to.dance and twerk and snapchat... simplicita.

Let her be the one to ghost you. Fuckboys everywere.

Pls send me that girl's number. Shebi una don block am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy / No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! / Muslim Girl Shouts In Hausa And Arabic As Her Boyfriend Bangs Her Hard In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.