Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy (2529 Views)

How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 8:50am On May 19, 2020
please people lecture me on how to love my man less. He claim busy all the time and am the only doing the call, chat and anything to make the relationship work .
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by temblor1(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2020
You better get a job
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by Oluromantic: 9:00am On May 19, 2020
"He claims". What if what is saying is really true. Have you been to his place or work to find out? He may even need your help and contributions in his busy schedule which he may appreciate. That's one good way to make your love with him work.

I'm not saying you may not love less but what makes your decision to quit or reduce calls a honorable one, is to make sure all possible attempts have been made, then the whole truth will glare at him and every witness. But trying to quit or love less because u expect his call more than he does is like quitting a relationship or marriage on d basis of rumoured or suspected cheating without confirmation.

Do you even know if there are some things he expects you to improve on, that can be helpful for you in the relationship or the next which you're not changing on.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by Favy1235(f): 9:01am On May 19, 2020
You also have to get yourself busy.
If you are working or into business for a living get yourself more engaged with it.
Visit friends,go out with them.
Do what makes you happy.
Relationship needs to be appreciated by both partner not the opposite.
Learn how to love yourself so that if anything happens tomorrow you won't go into depression

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by yanabasee1(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2020
ominirajj:
please people lecture me on how to love my man less. He claim busy all the time and am the only doing the call, chat and anything to make the relationship work .

He doesn't love you.....

If a man is too busy and gives too much excuses...you should know that he wants to cut you off....

You just have to move on and get busy with your books or work...Get another man but be weary of your body count....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by Nobody: 9:05am On May 19, 2020
I don't allow myself to get into this kinda mess.
If he loves u, he should have time for you.

Get busy, and reduce the calling rate. It won't be easy though.
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by DenreleDave(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2020
ominirajj:

U can only stop that when u get ursef a job and stop leeching the innocent man..
He is working off his ass and u r leeching him when u r just an ordinary girlfriend.. I'm sure he must be looking for a way to dispose ur dirty ass b4 u get pregnant for him and he will come here saying things like

"I married her but she is killing me with her demands".

"my wife is cheating on my coz I was broke"

So pls get a job and be responsible for ursef... He isn't ur father...

Girl, get a job pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by DenreleDave(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

U didn't even make any sensible comment

U didn't advise her to get a job

Besides, if she wants to get busy, busy with what at first.. Someone dt depends on the guy for everything she needs
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by Makavelli25: 9:10am On May 19, 2020
Click link in my signature and make up to 5k daily No play
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by chatinent: 9:10am On May 19, 2020
Simple: Start loving yourself more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by Nobody: 9:10am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Besides, if she wants to get busy, busy with what at first.. Someone dt depends on the guy for everything she needs

Mrs sensible comment.. Did she mention anywhere that's she's jobless?

Air your own opinion and leave mine for me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by DenreleDave(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

Mr sense.. Did she mention anywhere that's she's jobless?

Miss no manners how far

As u can see, only jobless ladies thinks and call a guy every time and assumed she shud be paid back with such gesture
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by Nobody: 9:15am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Miss no manners how far

As u can see, only jobless ladies thinks and call a guy every time and assumed she shud be paid back with such gesture

I see u have PhD in generalization and jumping to conclusion .

Well-done

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by Nobody: 9:16am On May 19, 2020
yanabasee1:

He doesn't love you.....

If a man is too busy and gives too much excuses...you should know that he wants to cut you off....

You just have to move on and get busy with your books or work...Get another man but be weary of your body count....
Nawa o...na person wey wear shoe Sabi where and how e tight na...una go just type like say u Sabi wetin dey happen exactly dey plant nonsense fr people's mind..I blame dem sha embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by Kdon2: 9:20am On May 19, 2020
ominirajj:

You are just bonus pu**y to him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by sexylassie2(f): 9:22am On May 19, 2020
Delete his number from your phone, delete him from all social media and stop caring, if he texts,do not read it, delete it., if he calls, busy it.

Nothing makes a man fear when he knows he is losing easy sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by Nobody: 9:26am On May 19, 2020
[quote author=yanabasee1 post=89712103]

He doesn't love you.....

Complete truth! Anything anybody's trying t say anytin different is a bloody liar & dat person is a con-man / woman.. People create tym 4 wat they value simple & short!

Op, get d hell out, u should have "SELF RESPECT" cos no matter hw u call or txt , u can mean nothing t someone who means a lot t u.. Buh first let him knw that his losing ur attention & if he doesn't correct / adjust DAT, grow some balls & act lyk a complete bitch!

PS is funny hw dis is coming 4rm me buh this is d truth there's no bending it, even though u try t make excuses 4 him & shift his goal post a lot or even pass him ur answer sheet so he can cheat with reckless abandon or make sure even if he's blindfolded he would always score, NNE he doesn't "VALUE" u as anything & Being human Demands dat u exhibit " SELF RESPECT "
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by DenreleDave(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

I see u have PhD in generalization and jumping to conclusion .
Well-done
Yes oooo
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by illicit(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2020
Love me
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by kenn4rill(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2020
My dear, stop bringing ur personal life to to public bcus u wont get any reasonable advice but i believe ur guy is trully busy. I knw u love him but try n reduce ur rate of calling because some times this kind of calls are really anoying. But dont stop loving him.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by bestabigaelever(f): 10:10am On May 19, 2020
ominirajj:
NO matter how busy a man is, he will always have time for the love of his life
My sister, you are not the love of his life
Don't bother calling, chatting and texting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 12:07pm On May 19, 2020
bestabigaelever:

NO matter how busy a man is, he will always have time for the love of his life
My sister, you are not the love of his life
Don't bother calling, chatting and texting
HE TOLD ME RIGHT FROM ONSET THAT HIS WORK IS HIS FIRST LOVE. BUT ONE THING I SEE IN HIM IS THAT HE IS TRANSPARENT IN ALL HOS DOINGS
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 12:16pm On May 19, 2020
sexylassie2:
Delete his number from your phone, delete him from all social media and stop caring, if he texts,do not read it, delete it., if he calls, busy it.

Nothing makes a man fear when he knows he is losing easy sex.
Funny enough I thought of this earlier today
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 12:26pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Miss no manners how far

THANKS I LOVE YOUR WAY OF TALKING SENSE INTO ME
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by sexylassie2(f): 12:27pm On May 19, 2020
ominirajj:

Funny enough I thought of this earlier today

Stop thinking too much and do it. Life is too short to waste your time on unserious men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 12:31pm On May 19, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

AM TOO EMOTIONAL THAT IS WHY. AND AM NOT FINDING IT FUNNY ANYMORE
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 12:39pm On May 19, 2020
Oluromantic:
"He claims". What if what is saying is really true. Have you been to his place or work to find out? He may even need your help and contributions in his busy schedule which he may appreciate. That's one good way to make your love with him work.

I'm not saying you may not love less but what makes your decision to quit or reduce calls a honorable one, is to make sure all possible attempts have been made, then the whole truth will glare at him and every witness. But trying to quit or love less because u expect his call more than he does is like quitting a relationship or marriage on d basis of rumoured or suspected cheating without confirmation.

Do you even know if there are some things he expects you to improve on, that can be helpful for you in the relationship or the next which you're not changing on.
THANKS SO MUCH. WE NORMALLY DO VIDEO CALLS WHEN HE IS THE OFFICE . I KNOW HE IS KINDA TRUST WORTHY TO A FAULT
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 7:18pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

YOU MUST BE MAD AT ALL COST TO THINK I DEPEND ON HIM FOR SURVIVAL.
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 7:20pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Miss no manners how far

IT IS OBVIOUS YOUR WHOLE GENERATION ARE JOBLESS OKAY?
I am gainfully employed . Idiotic person
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
Are you not married?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life / She asked me to buy pant for her on my way back from work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.