Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals (68170 Views)

Reasons Why Electric Cars Have Only 1 Gear & Not Multi-geared Like Typical Cars / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by CrazyCrane: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kingosytex:
Women respect money _cars especially flashy ones are part of the money.

Once you have a flashy ride, getting women to bed is not really a very big deal.

Speak for your girlfriend only OGA...or the women you've conquered.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nostradamus: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
lefulefu:
yea there are places where they use their cars only on weekends and on work days they prefer using the subway.na naija dem dey use car do big boy levels cheesy.its so bad dat some ppl in naija will be using 1995 benz to oppress and to form bigboy grin.its as bad as dat in naija grin grin grin
and the table got shaken!!
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fvckmoderators:
This year my Rav4 will leave mechanic workshop.
Mine A4 they 'll leave mechanic workshops grin
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by tck2000(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
whemmytopsy:
See as girls avoid this thread like plague.... Lols
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by centboy123456(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hotfreez:

You're damn wrong.

My female friends with cars are the most desperate for male attention. The exclusivity of driving their own cars makes guys afraid to approach them.

In fact, some ditch their cars in favour of commercial vehicles just to meet guys to talk to.

Hey bro can u hook me up with sum of those bae
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by centboy123456(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
lefulefu:
rains has started again but apart from the rains the weather is ok.one dominican lady tell me yesterday that by the middle of january or abi early febuary they will start their carnival.then i will be able to witness a lot of fine dominican girls in carnival costumes doing their exotic dances.say their carnival is just like that of brazil with enough azz twerking and what have u cheesy.biko make i no come dey distracted and miss wetin carry me come here grin grin grin.but this ppl here dem too like celebration.yoruba dey learn work with their owambe when it comes to the carribeans with their carnivals and calypso grin.

lefulefu na when u tell cumhot 4 Nigerian na na wow so u done leave us
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by centboy123456(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
lefulefu:
rains has started again but apart from the rains the weather is ok.one dominican lady tell me yesterday that by the middle of january or abi early febuary they will start their carnival.then i will be able to witness a lot of fine dominican girls in carnival costumes doing their exotic dances.say their carnival is just like that of brazil with enough azz twerking and what have u cheesy.biko make i no come dey distracted and miss wetin carry me come here grin grin grin.but this ppl here dem too like celebration.yoruba dey learn work with their owambe when it comes to the carribeans with their carnivals and calypso grin.

Na to fine one Bae 4 me for there oh make I hook up with her
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2020
centboy123456:

lefulefu na when u tell cumhot 4 Nigerian na na wow so u done leave us
lol no worry i might visit for easter cheesy
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by centboy123456(m): 2:31am On Jan 09, 2020
lefulefu:
lol no worry i might visit for easter cheesy

baba me self one come join u 4 that way how much I go spend give me details
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 1:24am On Jan 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
u cant own a car and be the poorest man..shut up man! Your nonsense is too much.
they sent you to school na to jump fence you prefer, simple English you no fit read, so as old as you are you don't know what is illustration, in your school didn't you study literature? Well, this one fit know wetin be literature? The money they spent on your primary education is a waste, that's if you ever went to one

I pity your poor parents , well, that's if you had one, guy you are not just intelligent, you are a f00l
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 1:28am On Jan 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
u just trying to sound intellectual..which naija babe no dey follow ur money? U should have said, naija girls are attracted to car then money..
so you don't know that a typical naija babe will agree to be your gf without you giving her money just because you own a car, am a witness

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by seanwilliam(m): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2020
lastchild:
they sent you to school na to jump fence you prefer, simple English you no fit read, so as old as you are you don't know what is illustration, in your school didn't you study literature? Well, this one fit know wetin be literature? The money they spent on your primary education is a waste, that's if you ever went to one

I pity your poor parents , well, that's if you had one, guy you are not just intelligent, you are a f00l
the bolded is an evidence to how dumb and mentally retarded u are..also a point to the fact that you have no regards for your parents.. that your parents are worthless dont mean others parents are worthless too..
No wonder your senselessness made you return empty handed from the worst part of spain u went to.. I know life is still hard on you, but poverty should not take away your sense..
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by seanwilliam(m): 1:38am On Jan 10, 2020
lastchild:
so you don't know that a typical naija babe will agree to be your gf without you giving her money just because you own a car, am a witness
I would have argued with you, but I had to agree to the fact that you are the last born of your house, in which much senses need to be posited in u first.. before u talk in public, talk to your mirror first and score yourself.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
I would have argued with you, but I had to agree to the fact that you are the last born of your house, in which much senses need to be posited in u first.. before u talk in public, talk to your mirror first and score yourself.
well I understand your predicament, you are one of these people that girls rejects even with their money so it's hard for you to believe slowpoke
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
the bolded is an evidence to how dumb and mentally retarded u are..also a point to the fact that you have no regards for your parents.. that your parents are worthless dont mean others parents are worthless too..
No wonder your senselessness made you return empty handed from the worst part of spain u went to.. I know life is still hard on you, but poverty should not take away your sense..
at least I've been somewhere, you have never cross the shores of your village, just because you managed to raise 10k an got yourself an android phone you are now privileged to talk nonsense, well my broke ass will always be richer than you f00l
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by seanwilliam(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2020
lastchild:
at least I've been somewhere, you have never cross the shores of your village, just because you managed to raise 10k an got yourself an android phone you are now privileged to talk nonsense, well my broke ass will always be richer than you f00l
being a king in the village is better than a slave in the city.. u would have scored a point if you achieved something tangible over there , but hell no!, your life goes from bad to worst all the time, all because of your senselessness. Atleast I still get potentials than your sorry assss.s.. for you to mention android as low as 10k is an evidence to my initial assertion that you are living in penury.. bro, enter Alaba go husle , use the proceeds to learn work and start your life all over..
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by seanwilliam(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2020
lastchild:
well I understand your predicament, you are one of these people that girls rejects even with their money so it's hard for you to believe slowpoke
all I can deduce from your blabbing is that getting pussy is your priority in life.. who knows , maybe that was why you were deported and banned from entering Europe . Pussy-asslicker!!
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
being a king in the village is better than a slave in the city.. u would have scored a point if you achieved something tangible over there , but hell no!, your life goes from bad to worst all the time, all because of your senselessness. Atleast I still get potentials than your sorry assss.s.. for you to mention android as low as 10k is an evidence to my initial assertion that you are living in penury.. bro, enter Alaba go husle , use the proceeds to learn work and start your life all over..
lol... I've been constantly replying 2 people on this thread until I checked now and discovered it's the same f00l, oboy you mumu o, lol.. Well in summary I can only say that all you need is knowledge and a bit of orientation cause all I can see is a stacked illiterate who's been hurt by my posts for saying things he wish isn't true
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by engrelvis(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2020
lastchild:
the biggest knowledge is through experience, you can't use what you see on YouTube to compare experience someone has, call anyone you know that lives in Madrid Spain(at least it's a place I spent 10 months of my life) and ask him or her if woman run after men for having a car, it's like saying women run after men for having a phone in Nigeria, everyone owns a phone

Though smaller phone owner will definitely admire iPhone 11 owner but not to say that women run after men for owning a phone

Things like this happen in Nigeria and it's environs,(African countries)
dats is a big lie bro. Cars n money make most girls an easy target in d world.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by engrelvis(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2020
lastchild:
wrong, in the western world, owning a car doesn't classify you as rich, listen there are too many companies walking up and down looking for someone who will come carry a car and be deducting it from his/her salary

These things happen in Nigeria and African countries, that is why any Nigerian that made money abroad won't like to stay there to enjoy his money because he knows no one worships him for owning a car

He'll quickly run down to this place to spray dust and fvck all the girls while answering titles like "akunanwata 1"

If you look well you go even notice that some when it's time to go back they feel bad knowing that the respect and all the worship they just received may take them another few years which is when they come back

See, if the way life is in Europe (Madrid Spain where I have been) is the way life is here too many people that is rich today won't be rich, too many oyibo people don't even wish to be millionaires, every time they are crying that all they need in this life is happiness and you wey be naija go dey wonder wetin again dey give joy if no be money, that's when you will realize that you are from a different coast
I dnt know how many countries u v been to but from experience around d world money rules. Yes whites girls might nt b as desperate as our girls here because dey v an organize n efficient institutions but my bro money rules d world.just d way u v runs girls in our higher institutions so also u v in develop countries. Dis is something I personally know.some students there sleep with older men to augument.I dnt understand what u meant when u said a lot of Nigerians coming home dnt want to go back because of d way dey r worship here. I beg to disagree.security n "jaga Jaga " life style here is d main reason.we live in a disjointed society so when travel n c an organize n smooth running society u r in awe.An American travelling to UK is nt in awe because he has DAT in his country.going to d issue y do u think white girls flock around black celebrities? Their handsomeness? Hell no .is because of d Benjamins n" mama Charlie "( as we call it there).do an experiment .Use a Lamborghini n jalopy car to approach a girl in d street of Boston n den come back n tell me their reaction. Our problem here is we watch too many foreign movies n base our assumptions on dat.if a may digress I feel more human when I am in my country because most whites r f...cling racist!
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2020
engrelvis:
I dnt know how many countries u v been to but from experience around d world money rules. Yes whites girls might nt b as desperate as our girls here because dey v an organize n efficient institutions but my bro money rules d world.just d way u v runs girls in our higher institutions so also u v in develop countries. Dis is something I personally know.some students there sleep with older men to augument.I dnt understand what u meant when u said a lot of Nigerians coming home dnt want to go back because of d way dey r worship here. I beg to disagree.security n "jaga Jaga " life style here is d main reason.we live in a disjointed society so when travel n c an organize n smooth running society u r in awe.An American travelling to UK is nt in awe because he has DAT in his country.going to d issue y do u think white girls flock around black celebrities? Their handsomeness? Hell no .is because of d Benjamins n" mama Charlie "( as we call it there).do an experiment .Use a Lamborghini n jalopy car to approach a girl in d street of Boston n den come back n tell me their reaction. Our problem here is we watch too many foreign movies n base our assumptions on dat.if a may digress I feel more human when I am in my country because most whites r f...cling racist!
well written my brother but you misunderstood the argument, in summary what I was saying is that money rules everywhere in the world not car, any oyibo girl go crazy for your money but not because you own a car,over 80% of oyibo runs girls you talked about own cars, so these girls trips for you for having money not because you own a car
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by engrelvis(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
lastchild:
well written my brother but you misunderstood the argument, in summary what I was saying is that money rules everywhere in the world not car, any oyibo girl go crazy for your money but not because you own a car,over 80% of oyibo runs girls you talked about own cars, so these girls trips for you for having money not because you own a car
yes u can easily acquire cars n house as long as u v vcredible source of income.money will b withdrawn from yr salary monthly or whatever depending on yr arrangement with d car or house management team.d only bad thing here u can easily lose DT job .but d thing is cars get grade n an average white chick can discern.so ving a powerful car help in toasting power.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Tookool(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Realfrankie:
I have one friend who loves sex so much
lol ....na Owen shea

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Realfrankie(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tookool:
lol ....na Owen shea

Seriously, I was actually referring to you not Owen
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Tookool(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Realfrankie:

Kikikikikiki .....no be me abeg

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Tookool(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2020
Realfrankie:

Lol ....you no serious gee

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Realfrankie(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Tookool:

Lol ....you no serious gee

Kikikiki
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Realfrankie(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Tookool:

Kikikikikiki .....no be me abeg

Na you
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Tookool(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Realfrankie:

Na you
You wan force am on me? Haba

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed / Peugeot 406 EW10 Engine Against EW12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.