Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals - Car Talk (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals (68256 Views)

Reasons Why Electric Cars Have Only 1 Gear & Not Multi-geared Like Typical Cars / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2020
themaestro08:

Are you a virgin?
To The Glory Of Jesus
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by themaestro08(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Ascold:

To The Glory Of Jesus
I don't get it.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Offpoint: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
Lol sorry bro, I didnt know someone with such moniker exist here. I wasn't referring to you
Now you know, your sins are forgiven... go and sin no moregrin
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by J21propertyreal(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Really? Well I crave for your courage and determination oo, But talking about cars, what happens when you don't have the cars anymore?

Well I don't know who need to hear this, are you looking forward to invest in properties in Lekki? Are you looking forward to buy a land or a house in Lekki or Lekki environs either for investment or habitation?

@j21propertyreality we have enough distress sales of land and houses in most of the Secured estate in lekki.
We are in that particular time of the year where Developers and land owners are ready to take a pay cut just to get their properties of the market
Why don't you seize this opportunity to become one of the landlords in Lekki
@j21propertyreality

That's How Those Girls Will Be Sending Me Anonymous Messages And Trying To Familiar On Campus................ I Use My Car For My Comfort Only, I Still Have Friends I Had When I Had No Car...... And Have Never And Will Never Have Sex Until The Appointed Time cool[/quote]
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2020
themaestro08:
I don't get it.

Yes I Am Sexual Purity Is My Watchward

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by biggy26: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2020
Greystone:
* modified*

From the moment I bought my first car in 2009, everything changed.

Plenty bad things wey i don do with babes because of car can't be written here.

Girls ehn.... fear them.

PS
A word of advice... !

Never have sex inside ur car, on the bonnet or on the boot. It's bad luck. Your car becomes very accident prone.

Don't ask me how i know lipsrsealed

Even in your house or friend's house...that house will be burglary prone and badluck.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by gforce5: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2020
Make una dey deceive yourself into believing that owning a car is a license to free sex. If you do not have the charisma to talk to women, you will only end up being used as a taxi man las las. I have seen so many guys with cars being turned to ladies personal drivers simply because of their inability to chat to women.

Also, it's not like that everywhere in the world. The people that say that are those who have not set foot outside the country or live in countries that are very capitalist in nature (USA). Have you been to Holland (especially Utretch) where most people use bicycles or Belgium where public transport is the norm? What about Singapore or Hong Kong where car usage limited due to population density? How about the Caribbean countries where most people trek or Japan where everyone uses the subway?

I am not doubting what the researchers are saying but it is a hasty generalization to assume this is the norm everywhere in the world. Not everyone suffers from poverty of the mind like Nigerians and other Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by seanwilliam(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
You are changing the topic

Suddenly, you are calling them olosho

lol

They get all the regular next door girls and not olosho because the have expensive cars

simple!
leave that guy!.. he is just saying nonsense with confidence.. I've been reading is comments from page one, I started skipping his comments from page 4.. cos he has been to spain, he no go allow us gbadun, what of people living in USA ,Canada , Finland,Norway, Germany, France, UK e.t.c.. dem still correct am, he no gree.. he thinks only him has traveled far and wide.. it is a known fact.. the kind of car u get determines the kind of girl you get.. if you have Bugatti ( whether na your networth u take buy am or not), you fit fhuck DJ cuppy, yemi alade, tiwa savage and so on..why? Because Bugatti is a luxury they've never cruised.. so girls ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FAMZ car.. although when it comes to marriage, they might consider your overall worths

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Bizgold: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Na so our women cheap reach?
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by seanwilliam(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
oga if you are the type that read and comprehend please reread all my past posts, I keep mentioning one thing, that oyibo girl follows your money not car, while naija babe follows your car not money
u just trying to sound intellectual..which naija babe no dey follow ur money? U should have said, naija girls are attracted to car then money..
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by seanwilliam(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
which self hate? The study is insinuating that women run after guys with cars which is true, now the argument here is that am saying that in abroad women run after you that have cars because you are rich which they see through your cars

While in Nigeria even if you are the poorest man in the world and women knows it but you own a car they will still follow you, use their own money to buy fuel
u cant own a car and be the poorest man..shut up man! Your nonsense is too much.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Hotspotbro(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=FryMosquito post=85519930]True because if you own a car you will understand, if in doubt ask young men that own cars[/quote
What about the danfo drivers? ]
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by stanliwise(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
ruffDiamond:
still doesn't take away the fact that most Nigerian ladies are so carried away by material things!rich or poor,there is something called VALUES!and it's the ONLY thing I look out for in a lady it's NOT always about sex and money! how many woman you wan fuvk ,??even marriage is overrated and NO ACHIEVEMENT let alone gloating over number of time one get laid because of car!I learnt all these when I was on legeddy,but when I finally got one, believe me you I nor dey like carry dem in my at all,I stay away from them.a lot of them been sending all kinds of useless signal my way but I never acknowledged the bulsh1t, telling the few that got closer to shake dem yansh at next chapter with car ..I nor dey interested chikena! and when I do at all at all I will only be giving her false hope,use and dump thing.lmagine many of them rushing after married men all cos of one yeye car!damn!they all lost! terrible
I understand you though but it is not necessarily a Nigerian thing. in other country if you have Lamborghini and the Ferrari, you can Bleep alot of so called decent ladies. I agree getting laid isn't an achievement, I also don't follow that philosophy. A valueable women is much more than sex and money, That I agree too
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Westernlove: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
frozen70:
Women are cheap to you guys these days because you guy's can't let them be

You guys should stop demanding from them let me see if they won't keep to themselves

In as much as u are right, Yes a lot of nigerian men can't control and hide their Konji, A lot of them worship pussy and can't do without It. A lot of them are fucking stupid hypocrite. But I want to let u know as well that, Not all women would be able to keep to themselves. The advantages Women have Is they knows how to Control & Hide their Konji better, Unlike the Male baboons. PS:I'm a man and I'm handsome and quite okay, I like ladies and pussy as well, But I don't worship them and I can do without them for a long time.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by stanliwise(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
wrong, in the western world, owning a car doesn't classify you as rich, listen there are too many companies walking up and down looking for someone who will come carry a car and be deducting it from his/her salary

These things happen in Nigeria and African countries, that is why any Nigerian that made money abroad won't like to stay there to enjoy his money because he knows no one worships him for owning a car

He'll quickly run down to this place to spray dust and fvck all the girls while answering titles like "akunanwata 1"

If you look well you go even notice that some when it's time to go back they feel bad knowing that the respect and all the worship they just received may take them another few years which is when they come back

See, if the way life is in Europe (Madrid Spain where I have been) is the way life is here too many people that is rich today won't be rich, too many oyibo people don't even wish to be millionaires, every time they are crying that all they need in this life is happiness and you wey be naija go dey wonder wetin again dey give joy if no be money, that's when you will realize that you are from a different coast
Car has class, carry a Lamborghini or a Ferrari or Bugatti. let me see if White Chicks won't rush you.
Have a private jet and let me see if some so called white celebrity won't slide into your DM.
A man/woman of integrity is someone who has conquered greed to a large extent and won't fall for it simple tricks or better still someone who doesn't have pleasure in material things.
Greed is everywhere, in Africa, I agree it is more. I agree very well.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by DozieInc(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Anywhere in the world; guys with automobiles are at advantage when it comes to picking up / laying ladies.

In Nigeria owning a car could mean financial buoyancy in order climes it could mean good credit record.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Westernlove: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
frozen70:

Look women are made for men

So men will ever work hard to get them or impress them

Have you ever wonder how a man proposes to a woman, get married to her, she becomes his wife and handle his home

Leave women alone, the more you want to know why they are the way they are the more you get confused

I don't know whether I should laugh or frown at the bolded, I'm so confused now as well lol...

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by cardiblogger: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mad o�
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Raalsalghul:

And their population small sef, you dey see any chance groove at all?
based on studies matter no time to groove at all cheesy but there are lots of night clubs and strip joints here where ppl dey flex and hard drugs common here amongst some of the youths wey dem dey share amongst themselves in some clubs like crack and xtasy pills.during the short break i flex small as in beach thingz cheesy.but if u too involve in their night club things u might get too addicted as in those their pooping pills and pleasure of the flesh cheesy.when u are here u not to be disciplined...except if u coming here as a tourist then u can flex ur heart out and enjoy their girls to the fullest.the tourists here are flexing like no tommorow.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
toprealman:
You thought, not 'think'. Mind your language "Mr sane".

PBUY
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
toprealman:
You thought, not 'think'. Mind your language "Mr sane".

Thanks for that though. You will do great in classroom.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by toprealman: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
donproject:

Thanks for that though. You will do great in classroom.
My domain.....bad guy cool
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lebete3000: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Davash222:

Goan marry, Oga.
Lol

Guy come on!
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by frozen70(f): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Westernlove:

I don't know whether I should laugh or frown at the bolded, I'm so confused now as well lol...

Just laugh because it's funny
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by frozen70(f): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Westernlove:

In as much as u are right, Yes a lot of nigerian men can't control and hide their Konji, A lot of them worship pussy and can't do without It. A lot of them are fucking stupid hypocrite. But I want to let u know as well that, Not all women would be able to keep to themselves. The advantages Women have Is they knows how to Control & Hide their Konji better, Unlike the Male baboons. PS:I'm a man and I'm handsome and quite okay, I like ladies and pussy as well, But I don't worship them and I can do without them for a long time.

OK good

But the word worship is not obtainable

No man worships pussy, rather a man may chose to be humble and gentle to a woman and that doesn't make him her puppet

He just want peace of mind
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Greystone:
* modified*

From the moment I bought my first car in 2009, everything changed.

Plenty bad things wey i don do with babes because of car can't be written here.

Girls ehn.... fear them.

PS
A word of advice... !

Never have sex inside ur car, on the bonnet or on the boot. It's bad luck. Your car becomes very accident prone.

Don't ask me how i know lipsrsealed

No joke. I’ve been having it for over ten years in my car. Last time was 3 years ago. Never had an accident. Not even once.

Africans and superstitions, you all need to come out of ‘that’ prison

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by PeacefulBae: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol, no comments nah, but I sha nor dey dah lane kiss
Greystone:

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by skyfather09(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
the easiest place to get pussy is higher institution. sex is cheaper than handout in campus.
Though some university students own cars too. They go fuvking spree in the campus without breaking sweat to off pants, even female lecturers dey collect lashing from student with ride cheesycheesy
mad ohhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by RaptorX: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Yoruba call cars ogun amudo.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lasmile(f): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
healthserve:
Before nko. Car speaks a language only understood by a woman's body. Car does the talking why the Dee enjoys the spoils of the game. Get car and lengthy speeches are not needed.

Men with cars are offered sex while men without go about wishing for it grin

As Dee take like to-to, na so to-to take like car cheesy

Cc Crackhaus

More wisdom
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by healthserve(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
lasmile:

More wisdom

winkI'm a case right wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.