Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals (68304 Views)

Reasons Why Electric Cars Have Only 1 Gear & Not Multi-geared Like Typical Cars / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by ojuu4u(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2020
dheaven:
Even a man that never own a car before respects a man with car.

Yes oooo... You forced me to comment

I remembered when I haven't got a car, whenever I went to joint or any gathering, I would be having inferiority complex when a guy with car arrived even if it's poorest and worst car

When I got the car I noticed excitement in my wife....

9 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Raalsalghul: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2020
lefulefu:
the last hurricane dem get was in 2017.but the govt quickly rebuilt the place and gave money to some landlords to rebuild their houses.but there still some few abandoned houses asper the aftermath of the hurricane maria.for we new comers to the island dem give us guidelines on what to do in the even of an hurricane but dem assure us that hurricanes happen in the island one in a blue moon.their last hurricane was 1975 and the the recent one was in 2017.All in all i hope to don finally comot here if event of any future hurricane cheesy.

And their population small sef, you dey see any chance groove at all?
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by ojuu4u(m): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Divinelady:
when girls will not stop doing ojukokoro

Your thought....... Man who is ready to spray cash and flashy car, guys like him do follow him like housefly...... Go to joint and see how men whorship fellow man

It's not particular to women alone but human being in general
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by ddippset(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2020
grin

The jury is out on our ladies.

But seriously it's so cool to be average looking or even worwor and have a nice clean ride; ladies would still run after you.

But brother, if you're so handsome and good looking and then armed with a nice clean ride, you donn kill them finish be that!

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Biodex58(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Invite Friends &You Both Get Up To $100
Introduce your friends to the easiest way to get things done

http://www.fiverr.com/s2/4eda51a44fi
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by otipoju(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2020
BigJoe19:
If you have a car and don't even have a penny in your bank account you would still fvck many women.

Many apprentice mechanics have fvcked so called classic women disguising as Mike adenuga's son.

Women please have sense this 2020.

Na so mechanic take marry my Neighbour that year. Don give am belle, do introduction before we decode sey no be him get the cars wey him dey drive come area.
This life sha.

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Davash222(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2020
lebete3000:

Can you kindly elaborate on that "coordinate yourself well" part pls?
Goan marry, Oga.
Lol
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by mceze(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2020
Carlyboi:
. Well now we’re talking bout two different things wealth riches is on a whole new level compared to just owning a car....you can own a car without being rich...!its only in a country like Nigeria that we see people who own cars not even worth up to 2m Naira has been rich that money won’t build a 3-bedroom bungalow anywhere in Nigeria lol....!so a woman would gravitate towards a rich guy compared to a guy that owns a car and that’s the difference western women the materialistic ones among them won’t necessarily date you cos you have a car but would date you if you’re rich and if you own a super car paid for that is worth bout $1m dollars then you’re very rich my man so they won’t cos of the lambo or Ferrari or Aston Martin they’d come for the money which is king a car is a slave to Money...Talking bout real money my Man

Big men talking! Make una connect us na
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Spain007(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2020
uboma:

Not in all cases bro.

Sure...
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by 3verblazing(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Have more more sex with different women...and not just more sex.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by realadesco(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Yepa see as ladies dey � run for this thread like Ebola shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2020
toprealman:
carpenter, congrats on your successful nailing.

I think I was talking to a sane person. Use your dosage as prescribed next time, pele.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Cousin9999: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2020
Study funded by bums trying to sell you worthless cars.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2020
So these Mexicans needed to research this. smh. One of you "researchers" could have just bought a car and tried approaching ladies instead. Many(not all) ladies today are disappointingly cheap and will just fall for anything empty thing that occupies space(some males) and has lots of quantity (money)
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by chukzyfcbb: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
oga, ask those guys if the girl stays when she discover that this person is broke, she tripped for the guy because she just saw a rich man, once she gets close and discover that this person is not rich she's off while in Nigeria she trips because she saw a man that owns a car, she can drink Garri with you until you sell that car then she's off
This is offpoint.

If she later discovers that he has nothing other than the car is none of our concern.

The point is if you show up with a ride, you are bound to score more chicks way easy, what she discovers afterwards is off point and not peculiar to this study.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by healthserve(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2020
Na wa o. Females avoided this thread like plague
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by healthserve(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2020
frozen70:
Non of you guys is talking about those of you that takes their inlaw or brother's car to woe a woman

If you guys can tell the exact reason you borrow cars to impress a woman

Women will tell you why they love guys with car

Na wa for you. You too get sense lawyer
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lucky4west: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2020
ladies u guys should give us your views na, only guys responding...i know how ladies look at guys with cars and the ones with none becox i have been at both side of the divide.....but i had more babes without the car maybe i didnt get the car.....if on time because first car was long after grad and working with busy schedule...there is time for everything...the research age bracket says it all
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by viktuur8(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2020
There are the men that got all that load of low self esteem, inferiority and need a front to lay a woman and there are those that'd lay a woman, any one irrespective, without any such luxurious front...you lay for the lay, not an acheivement
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Offpoint: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

This is offpoint.

If she later discovers that he has nothing other than the car is none of our concern.

The point is if you show up with a ride, you are bound to score more chicks way easy, what she discovers afterwards is off point and not peculiar to this study.
How is that me?
why do you have to involve my name?
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by toprealman: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2020
donproject:

I think I was talking to a sane person. Use your dosage as prescribed next time, pele.
You thought, not 'think'. Mind your language "Mr sane".
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by NaijadrivaCars: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
where are you now? In Uranus?
I have LIPENTED tongue
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by frozen70(f): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2020
healthserve:

Na wa for you. You too get sense lawyer

Lol, you guys are picking on us so we have so picking on you guys too
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by healthserve(m): 9:59am On Jan 06, 2020
frozen70:

Lol, you guys are picking on us so we have so picking on you guys too

The law.... cool
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Youthleader22(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2020
Haba why are all the girls hiding? Abi the thread no concern una? grin
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Karmaisme(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Greystone:
* modified*

From the moment I bought my first car in 2009, everything changed.

Plenty bad things wey i don do with babes because of car can't be written here.

Girls ehn.... fear them.

PS
A word of advice... !

Never have sex inside ur car, on the bonnet or on the boot. It's bad luck. Your car becomes very accident prone.

Don't ask me how i know lipsrsealed

Its true.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Carlyboi(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2020
mceze:

Big men talking! Make una connect us na
we’re just hustling too o bro!The Almighty God would open bigger ways for everyone!but what are you into anyways?what do you do?

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by seanwilliam(m): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
the biggest knowledge is through experience, you can't use what you see on YouTube to compare experience someone has, call anyone you know that lives in Madrid Spain(at least it's a place I spent 10 months of my life) and ask him or her if woman run after men for having a car, it's like saying women run after men for having a phone in Nigeria, everyone owns a phone

Though smaller phone owner will definitely admire iPhone 11 owner but not to say that women run after men for owning a phone

Things like this happen in Nigeria and it's environs,(African countries)
u no sabi argue.. guys with IPhone fhuck more girls than android counterpart.. no be every part of Spain u don live ooo.. so this thing no be nigeria alone.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by themaestro08(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Ascold:
That's How Those Girls Will Be Sending Me Anonymous Messages And Trying To Familiar On Campus................ I Use My Car For My Comfort Only, I Still Have Friends I Had When I Had No Car...... And Have Never And Will Never Have Sex Until The Appointed Time cool

Are you a virgin?
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by chukzyfcbb: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Offpoint:

How is that me?
why do you have to involve my name?
Lol sorry bro, I didnt know someone with such moniker exist here.
I wasn't referring to you
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Offpoint: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Very true. I have picked up several women when I was in the world.
Are you in Mars now? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed / This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.