Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Are The Boundaries One Should Place For A Babymama. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Boundaries One Should Place For A Babymama. (589 Views)

Single.... Searching For A Babymama [BENEFITS INCLUDED] (photos) / Can A Babymama, Single Mother Raise A Boy To Be A Man? / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Boundaries One Should Place For A Babymama. by Charleys: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
I woke up one day to see a picture of Davido, Imade and her Baby mama taking a trip to Ghana.

Then came the rumours that they have started dating again.

As we all know Davido is about to get married to chioma this year 2020. This has caused a rift between them and Davido had to come to social media to explain what had happened that day.

So my question is this if you have a baby mama and you're about to get married..... Or you are already married... What are the steps to put in place so that occurrences like this do not happen?

What are the boundaries one should place, because this might happen again and again in the future.. how does your new wife or new husband trusts you to keep those boundaries?

.Matured minds please
Re: What Are The Boundaries One Should Place For A Babymama. by kingbasuraiii(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: What Are The Boundaries One Should Place For A Babymama. by totosucker(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
The only thing that will connect the two of you is your child. You need to be involved in your child's life, hence the window of communication between you and your ex. It is dangerous to hang out with your ex especially for someone like Davido who has announced his intentions to marry Chioma. Shit can happen. She is your ex for goodness sake, she is in your past, Wat are you still doing hanging out with her. Don't you want the pain of the past to heal?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Boundaries One Should Place For A Babymama. by popsy2(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
okay
Re: What Are The Boundaries One Should Place For A Babymama. by Charleys: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
This i
Re: What Are The Boundaries One Should Place For A Babymama. by Charleys: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
popsy2:
okay

Okay what
Re: What Are The Boundaries One Should Place For A Babymama. by Charleys: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Still looking for ideas

(1) (Reply)

Why Wives Are Now Killing Their Husbands / Your First Reaction When A Lady Tells You She Loves You In Between pre-intimacy / I Think Is High Time Women Tell Us What They Want From Us, If They Want A Relati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.