Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? (1396 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by nurabela: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2010
Please explain it clearly.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by iyatrustee(f): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2010
And how old are you? Dats the first step grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2010
Aww cos u said mum i wont b harsh
i ll b back wit a very gd ansa
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by freecocoa(f): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2010
Poster go and read ur books,this is the right time for dat,when the time to have a girlfriend comes your mum will find out,you won't even have to tell her.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by kmoneyE(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2010
@ Sweetcocoa wats up with you**you are now a scarce commodity** mwah kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by edlion57(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2010
by kneeing down n crying tongue
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2010
@kay,sweetheart,am doing great o,shee i told u nau,i'm kinda busy at school,how are u holding up?i miss u o.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by kmoneyE(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

@kay,sweetheart,am doing great o,shee i told u nau,i'm kinda busy at school,how are u holding up?i miss u o.

Yep hope the stress is nt much*** Thanks am wrapping up well despite d killing iceblocks*** kiss kiss kiss

@ OP send your mum a text message smiley
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by MrCork7: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2010
is this a EXaM questions? undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by Yorisb: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2010
@OP

Impregnate your GF and the neighbours will help you tell her(ur mum) angry

Chin Chin!!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by MMM2(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2010
beat her and tell her 2 lock u in de police station and call u mum 2 bail u from de station dat u gf locked u.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by freecocoa(f): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2010
@kay,atleast am still alive so i'll survive the stress,dear abeg stay warm for me o.@mr cork,its an not a exam(iti)
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by edlion57(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2010
by kneeing down n crying tongue
Re: How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? by MMM2(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2010
do a court wedding with her and show ur mumsi de marriage ceritifcate.

(1) (Reply)

A Question For The Nigerian Women / Letter Written To My Rapist 29 Years After : / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.