Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu (38766 Views)

Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by BusolaDakolo: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
These policemen are beasts.
When did it become a criminal offence to own a good mobile phone?

These policemen are criminals and armed robbers, trying to disposses a gentle young man of his hard-earn property.

They should be arrested, prosecuted and quickly sentenced for armed robbery or attempted armed robbery.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Edoziesmart(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Is this WTC side or...?

I'm happy those evil policemen has been arrested.
Bunch of criminals on uniform.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Euegene100001: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
I tell u old news plus those police guys have been arrested at least so them told us sha
LOGOBELT:
Bro I advise you to quit, blogging is not in you
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by BusolaDakolo: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
If only more people can come to his aid, but majority will say it’s not their problem.
You see armed robbers robbing somebody of his phone and you advise that people should come to his aid? The uniform doesn't make them less that armed robber.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by optimus106(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
danny56:
Why checking his phone without a warrant Nigeria please wake up...!

No,
you citizens need to wake up
you keep allowing trash so,
you are fed daily with such.

Know your rights...
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by optimus106(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Edoziesmart:
Is this WTC side or...?

I'm happy those evil policemen has been arrested.
Bunch of criminals on uniform.

Others will continue
they won't stop their madness.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by One4me: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
A robbery operation was going on in my area yesterday,and the place is few miles away from p/station,we tried to called their emergency no,explained everything then we are assured they will be there in a moment

We are surprised we started to hear their siren blowing away towards our area,after several hours those robbers left

but here they are expert in trashing fundamental human right

i blame buhari

The Corruption in the Police cannot be resolved by the IGP because he himself is a product of that same corruption.
The Criminality and Corruption is intitutional and until they can recruit an outsider, to the "post" of IGP, whose job will be to cleanse and reform the Nigerian Police, we will still continue to have criminal in the Police, form the Constable to the IGP.

That is why the criminals inblack Uniform continue to display impunity, crass arrogance and wickedness to ordinary Nigerians.
But if the Govt will not act, l think the Citizens have a right to self-defense, even if it means engaging the criminals, bullet-for-bullet.
All these Van Darme they are doing to an unarmed civilian, if they hear gun shot tau-tau-tau, from armed robbers younger than that person they are harassing, come and see as they would run and even remove uniform sef!

Go to Sambissa and harass Boko Haram, go to the middle belt and arrest Herdmen killing innocent people, arrest kidnappers and bandits (courtesy of Buahri) and stop flexing muscle on people that are not armed
. That is COWARDICE
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Nickshrapnel: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
BusolaDakolo:

You see armed robbers robbing somebody of his phone and you advise that people should come to his aid? The uniform doesn't make them less that armed robber.
Can they kill everyone?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by MisterDin(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Which kind of wahala is this? And i just came back to Enugu. Seems i will go back to village. undecided
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by One4me: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
BusolaDakolo:

In every gun, there is so much bullet it can carry and so much persons an armed "robber" can shoot before he gets demobilised.
I remember some years ago when a Soldier shot an Okada man in the mouth, for bashing his car from behind, he was mobbed and his gun taken off him, despite his attempt to shoot his way out. Today, that Leiutenant officer is court marshalled, dismissed and prosecuted, cooling his heels in jail as l type this.

People must lose their fear of Injustice because it is that fear that feeds the injustice.
The more you fear them, the more brazen they would get though l am not advocating disobidience to LAWFUL AUTHORITY but l support absolute resistance to unlawful impunity and criminality

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Ttipsy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
I watched the video, I felt so so emotional
I
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Tobichimezie: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Na that yeye gun dey give them power, the weak officers couldn't even subdue the guy after all the gragra, I bet if they dropped their guns and faced him with bare fist... that boy for beat shege comot for their smelly body, fucking gun-toting cowards.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by femmyapson(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
staga:
The three policemen in that video have been arrested and are to undergo orderly room trial.
are you serious or you kidding
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by bluefilm: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Na wa o!

What's the meaning of all this nonsense na?

This police people are taking too much o!
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Villain7: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
If any police officer is here, shame on you all and may the blood of every innocent Nigeria killed for a not just cause be on your entire generation. Until you learn how to respect your fellow (Nigerians) you shall never know peace. If you as a police officer is duly trained physically, why will you shoot an unarmed citizen? See how those two miscreants who called themselves officers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are disgracefully acting up in public... Shame... We all die one day and just once... Pack of lices(NPF)
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Fuckgovt: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nigerian police are so useless to the society. Thieves in uniform. I wish they all die shamefully

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Germi9: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Some of my friends were arrested and put in the cell,that same night the police detained one of their colleague whom they claimed was drinking on duty in the same cell with those guys...my brother they say opportunity comes but once,come see where boys dey interrogate police man like...wetin bring you come cell? And he was sounding kinda rude...damn thes boys defended on the officer so tey na other policemen for outside run open cell begin ask the officer who beat am,the funny thing was that he didn't even have the eyes to know who descended on him cos the eyes where swollen and closed...this really made me happy!!!
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Cmeo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
I am sorry to say, but Enugu Police are very rude. As a professional with a young look, I was on a job for a FG Agency and I was on transit in Like Napep. The policemen drop me and my colleague from the Keke and we showed him shege telling him our rights.

He later turned it to tribal things that Yoruba people too dey show themselves and freed us.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by gazmann(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Bro I advise you to quit, blogging is not in you

You fool . Do you have something more foolish to say ?
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by frowland(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
A robbery operation was going on in my area yesterday,and the place is few miles away from p/station,we tried to called their emergency no,explained everything then we are assured they will be there in a moment

We are surprised we started to hear their siren blowing away towards our area,after several hours those robbers left

i blame buhari

You made a valid point and then killed it by mentioning Buhari. As a Nigerian, when have the Police respected human right? When have they treated you with dignity? When have they NOT accepted bail to free you? Be objective, matured when making comments. I am beginning to see similarities between FB and NL.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by optimus106(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
QuickStandard:
But is it legal, to stop and search people's phones and laptops?

Cos I am not understanding.

Nobody has the right to invade your privacy
unless a court gives such order.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by bellotaofeek: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

i blame buhari

He ain’t no human man !
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

i blame buhari

this is hate speech, penalty for this is death by hanging!
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by optimus106(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
tfelicityk:
It is time for the NPF to enlight their officers and men... Where is the human right?

Those illiterates(policemen/sars) don't want any form of enlightenment.

You just go to your station, pick up your
rifle and start hustling the masses.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by MarianaTrench: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

i blame buhari

The second paragraph of what you wrote up there is rubbish and makes no sense.

I wonder why those idi.ots liked it

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by EagleSquare1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Is this the Red Alert that the IGP placed policemen nationwide on following the killing of the Iranian general?

Or the Social Media Bill has been signed into law by Mr. President and being enforced?

I can’t understand.

Meanwhile, IGP and his boys, Wedone Sah!

Made4naijalove:
Police officers assault boy who refused to unlock his iPhone in Enugu

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Me7MX2R_nc
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
I heard they've been arrested
Twitter made sure they arrested the officers

8k las

I beg guys I want to.sale these 2 items please

I want to use the money for.urgent computer training
Of you can buy them or loan me 12k with them I will.be OK
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
I thought they have warned them not to check people's phone, I pray they sack them, they are the bad eggs in the police force.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=ujohgabriel post=85566308][/quote]

For the 2 or ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Kills Her Co-Tenant’s 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine / Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.