Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu (38765 Views)

Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by PAROTLAND(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
I heard they've been arrested
Twitter made sure they arrested the officers

I beg guys I want to.sale these 2 items please

I want to use the money for.urgent computer training
Of you can buy them or loan me 12k with them I will.be OK

How much is the wristwatch??
08108103152 call me I might need that
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
PAROTLAND:

How much is the wristwatch??
08108103152 call me I might need that

Location is Abuja
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by adenlemmanuel: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nigeria police is the biggest criminal organisation we have in the country today

A bunch of uneducated, uncivilized, idiots with guns

I believe a minimum level of tertiary education + adequate screening needed to be done before enrolling some of these touts into enforcing our laws

some need to have their heads checked.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by melviniyke2002(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jimalicoco:
I tot IGP said,police has no right to check our phone
welcome to Nigeria (zoo����)
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Patojargz: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Olorun! Help so i don't come across dem. Cos e no go easy... No doubt!
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by elrufaiforpresi: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

stolen items tongue
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by sleekyonyx(f): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by sleekyonyx(f): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Bro I advise you to quit, blogging is not in you
are u reffering to op? grin
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by KenechukwuEdu: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
I heard they've been arrested Twitter made sure they arrested the officers

I want to use the money for.urgent computer training Of you can buy them or loan me 12k with them I will.be OK
those things no reach 3k na
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by shiwex: 12:30am On Jan 07, 2020
What kind of training do they give these officers.......
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 07, 2020
Wow! That was one of the clear cases of Nigerian Police abuse and brutality that I had actually watched. First of all, they have no right to randomly stop people and ask to search their phone without any articulable suspicion of a crime being committed. It is very sad that Nigerians have to live under such an attack and abuse of their civil rights in a so-called democracy. If this is what democracy looks like in Nigeria, I sure would not want to see a dictatorship. No wonder the society is so freaking aggresive.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by mrox4d(m): 2:14am On Jan 07, 2020
This is unlawful
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by sharone21(f): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Kendumazy:
IPHONE sounds like ICRIME to these police officers. It's indeed a shithole. Trump was right afterall. Just look at the the level of human rights abuse we found ourselves. It's such a sad situation.

**Modified**- Mosho2good not you pls...

All this one na talk....na action my papa do to make him be our number1
....1)Bathing us and preparing us for school even when we were mostly females- up to age 10. 2)Helping us with our home work 3)Taking us out, also being with as we played with our dog which he bought for us as a puppy.... 4) Going to our schools, knowing our friends and their parents also, our teachers apart from familiarizing himself always with the proprietress 5) Helping out with chores even when we had more than 1 maid at a time and has no time to be 'dating' maid even when mum was away for holiday. 6)Listening to us even when mum was bogged with work 7) Planning which of our friend's parties we attend even when mum warned us not to attend most(lol)....we tucked party clothes in our bag and he drives us to the houses of our friends....talks to the parents and tells them when he will come back to pick us coolBeing OVER PRESENT even when he isn't physically around....

See, being a DAD is ACTION....Not the one we see some men ranting that their kids love their mums even after they do so much....na lie, any dad who goes the extra mile and shows love to the kids (apart from the loving the mum, not the physical/emotional abuser of their mum), will always have the children LOVE them even as adults.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by 41lady(m): 2:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Police officers assault boy who refused to unlock his iPhone in Enugu

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Me7MX2R_nc

This shit can only happen in the South, let the police man go north and try this, his family will regret advicing him or enrolling him in police.

My advice to the south east guys, just don't argue with the police, just give him the phone and trace where he stay, after duty follow him, and use US style to set him on fire, that's all, the other police will learn a lesson.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by sharone21(f): 2:50am On Jan 07, 2020
OK.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by deltateam: 4:37am On Jan 07, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Does the owner know you want to sell them?
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by ekhai(m): 4:51am On Jan 07, 2020
THIS POLICEMEN WERE VERY UNCIVILISED. THERE'S PRIVACY IN THE WORLD INCLUDING CONTENT OF YOUR PHONE. THAT'S WHY THE PHONE MAKERS INTRODUCED LOCKING OF IT TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by optimus106(m): 5:15am On Jan 07, 2020
You want to see my phone and admire it,take...

But to unlock my phone for one
useless policeman,

NEVER!!!
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by fabulous01(m): 5:46am On Jan 07, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
A robbery operation was going on in my area yesterday,and the place is few miles away from p/station,we tried to called their emergency no,explained everything then we are assured they will be there in a moment

We are surprised we started to hear their siren blowing away towards our area,after several hours those robbers left

but here they are expert in trashing fundamental human right

i blame buhari

I guess u re in akure...
Cos like same story around us yesterday
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Organs(m): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2020
frankmoney:
I like his doggedness..... Nigerian police need to carry out mental evaluation for thier officers , so many of them are have mental issues

What the police did was very wrong, however the guy is also very wrong, he could’ve gotten shot easily. Yes the police will get in trouble but he would’ve been dead. Imagine him holding the gun of a obviously stupid and power drunk officer. The man was intervening and in the middle of it he was still getting angry and challenging the officer. All he needed to do was obey them get it on video then launch and get justice.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by frankmoney(m): 6:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Organs:

What the police did was very wrong, however the guy is also very wrong, he could’ve gotten shot easily. Yes the police will get in trouble but he would’ve been dead. Imagine him holding the gun of a obviously stupid and power drunk officer. The man was intervening and in the middle of it he was still getting angry and challenging the officer. All he needed to do was obey them get it on video then launch and get justice.
that's also true , what he did was brave but very foolish as well , he was lucky
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Some Nigeria police are senseless !how on earth do u force someone to open his phone that you didn't buy or gift him ehh !sometimes I wonder the kind of training they were given to on their orientation day this is baffling even him seeing video he's still misbehaving coz this country is lifeless no regard for rule of law .chai we seriously needs rebranding in this country.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Some Nigeria police are senseless !how on earth do u force someone to open his phone that you didn't buy or gift him ehh !sometimes I wonder the kind of training they were given to on their orientation day this is baffling even him seeing video he's still misbehaving coz this country is lifeless no regard for rule of law .chai we seriously need rebranding in this country.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Hedonisco: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2020
This boy is the MAN of the year. More Nigerians need to stand up to these idiots. That is the only way to end this madness. If you're waiting for institutional reform, you're wasting your time.

As long as it is profitable for policemen to keep doing this, they will NEVER stop UNTIL the risk outweighs the reward. That can only happen when there is mass, continuous resistance against their criminal antics.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2020
deltateam:

Does the owner know you want to sell them?

I'm the owner
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2020
KenechukwuEdu:

those things no reach 3k na

Hahahah
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2020
elrufaiforpresi:

stolen items tongue

Lolzz na today pix of me wearing them deh

As far back as 5 months ago
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by rigarmortis: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Engrr:

They did the same thing in my area in Abuja 2 months ago! The worst is that they will start blowing their sireen from from far away long after the armed robbers has left. This is to announce their arrival in case the criminals are still around...useless police in a useless country with a useless-clueless president.

which part of abuja do you stay, i rarely hear news of robbery
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
he should coperate with those criminals in uniform oo, before they kill him, according to research, the Nigerian police force especially the special assassination respond squad (SARS) has caused more harm and misery in the society than criminals, Nigerian police has injured about 150 people every 1 hour and has killed more than 50 innocent citizens every year.
150 people every one hr? Small small dey lie na
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2020
staga:
The three policemen in that video have been arrested and are to undergo orderly room trial.
as much as we condemn the police force, I love this about them. If na army do this one, do you think they will be arrested? Yet we insult the police everyday whereas it is the same family that raise the touts in the police force. Abi police born and raise anybody?
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
A robbery operation was going on in my area yesterday,and the place is few miles away from p/station,we tried to called their emergency no,explained everything then we are assured they will be there in a moment

We are surprised we started to hear their siren blowing away towards our area,after several hours those robbers left

but here they are expert in trashing fundamental human right

i blame buhari
you did not blame the robbers that came to rob you or the families that raise them, instead you blame the police for not coming on time. undecided you keep raising touts and expect the police to come clean your generational mess, deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Kills Her Co-Tenant’s 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine / Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.