Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu (38994 Views)

Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2020
Villain7:
If any police officer is here, shame on you all and may the blood of every innocent Nigeria killed for a not just cause be on your entire generation. Until you learn how to respect your fellow (Nigerians) you shall never know peace. If you as a police officer is duly trained physically, why will you shoot an unarmed citizen? See how those two miscreants who called themselves officers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are disgracefully acting up in public... Shame... We all die one day and just once... Pack of lices(NPF)
are you done? Now shut up and park your face one side. If the blood of every civilian killed should be on the head of every policeman and his generation, then the blood of police men killed should be on the head of you and your entire generation. Now you see how stupid you sound? Continue disgracing your entire lineage grin waiting for your foolish reply in 1,2,3........
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2020
Fuckgovt:
Nigerian police are so useless to the society. Thieves in uniform. I wish they all die shamefully
you will just have heart attack and die cause Nigeria police is going no where, you can wail forever
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2020
Germi9:
Some of my friends were arrested and put in the cell,that same night the police detained one of their colleague whom they claimed was drinking on duty in the same cell with those guys...my brother they say opportunity comes but once,come see where boys dey interrogate police man like...wetin bring you come cell? And he was sounding kinda rude...damn thes boys defended on the officer so tey na other policemen for outside run open cell begin ask the officer who beat am,the funny thing was that he didn't even have the eyes to know who descended on him cos the eyes where swollen and closed...this really made me happy!!!
see lies, you guys think you can just post any rubbish and it will be believed? Police men who err are never detained together with civilians, its forbidden so what were you saying again?
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by okayman4real(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Sunofgod:
Animals.....the police force should be sued.
police force or the police men grin
Sunofgod:
Animals.....the police force should be sued.
police force or the police men
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Villain7: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ryan03:
are you done? Now shut up and park your face one side. If the blood of every civilian killed should be on the head of every policeman and his generation, then the blood of police men killed should be on the head of you and your entire generation. Now you see how stupid you sound? Continue disgracing your entire lineage grin waiting for your foolish reply in 1,2,3........
funny enough the bait caught a fish.... lol .. Those that died during the cause of their duty are better than you (If police) alive because your reply is lifeless.... The blood really runs through you.... too bad. #ShameOnYou once more....
POS!
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by budaatum: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
mosho2good:
This made me smile.
*Women, Be Conscious of What You Teach Our Children*

My 3 year old child sang about 5 prayer songs yesterday's morning, all centered on praising her mother and asking Allaah to help, bless and reward her. She mentioned so many wonderful things that her mother has done.I waited for my own share of the prayers and praises, but nothing. Not even once did she mentioned me - the father.

The only place where I fit in was the third song where she used the word "parent". I listened to all without saying a word. God kukuma dey.

Later in the day, my daughter was playing naughty. Her mother cautioned her several times, but she continued being naughty. When the mother saw that the child was not listening, she told her: "if you don't stop, I'll call you daddy for you now. "
I was listening from my room. When the child persisted again, her mother echoed the threat again : "Your dad is coming with cane. He will beat you if you don't stop being naughty. "
that's where I com vex. "So na me be terrorist abi?" I bellowed as I angrily walked out from the bedroom. You taught your child the song on how to praise you, love you, pray for you and see the good in you. You even told her about how you carried her in your womb for 9 months, backed her, fed her and sacrificed so much.
But for her dad, he is that monster that roars like a lion, beat with fury and deserved to be feared. My child should pee in the pant at my arrival, jitter and become leafy when she see me. Àbí bẹ́ẹ̀ kọ́?"

Dear mothers

Abeg, let the children know that we too contributed our quota to their moral, spiritual and social developments as Allaah has enjoined. Let the children know that we are their friends, well wisher, helper, advisers, financial supporters and not just some whip holding tyrants. Let them know that their fathers pay their school fees, put food on the table, pay for their clothes, shoes and bags, He pays for the house they live, pays a lot  of bills and had to risk his life, work his times out and burn lots of energies in the hot sun to meet all these needs.

Bin Tin Laye
Fathers too should not leave the education of their children to the mother, and learn to teach their children songs too.
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Villain7:

funny enough the bait caught a fish.... lol .. Those that died during the cause of their duty are better than you (If police) alive because your reply is lifeless.... The blood really runs through you.... too bad. #ShameOnYou once more....
POS!
and yea, he responded with a foolish reply. Now swerve if you've got nothing better than the trash up there
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Villain7: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ryan03:
and yea, he responded with a foolish reply. Now swerve if you've got nothing better than the trash up there
Mr Police gfys!
nemesis at it's peak in your life.
Stop killing the innocent if you've engage in it through extra judicial system, pray hard for deliverance and you shall come out of it.
It's well with you... I'll advice you to say Amen cos I revert my curse on you earlier....
Have a nice conversion ahead my friend....
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by EamonMadison: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2020
I have been arrested for weed ni. I wonder why we are been intimidated by our own dogs
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by cozy7(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Bro I advise you to quit, blogging is not in you
You're so stupid and idiotic. Sorry how old are you? Someone saw an fellow Nigerian being embarrassed n he brought it to d world to see and u say this trash.? All I wish is for u to experience same thing. IDUOOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.