Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Genny Uzoma Shows Why She's The Most Beautiful Actress With Lovely New Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genny Uzoma Shows Why She's The Most Beautiful Actress With Lovely New Picture (1319 Views)

Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shows Off Her New Hairtsyle / Nollywood' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Picture / Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genny Uzoma Shows Why She's The Most Beautiful Actress With Lovely New Picture by marvelck: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
No wonder they call her the most beautiful actress in Nollywood.

Just check out how beautiful she's looking in her new picture shared to celebrate first Sunday of the month...

Re: Genny Uzoma Shows Why She's The Most Beautiful Actress With Lovely New Picture by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rubbish!
She should have shown us her flat smelly Pvssy to celebrate the Sunday.

Beauty without brains

1 Like

Re: Genny Uzoma Shows Why She's The Most Beautiful Actress With Lovely New Picture by donbachi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Who are her?
Re: Genny Uzoma Shows Why She's The Most Beautiful Actress With Lovely New Picture by OdefaGirl(f): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
I don't know her
Re: Genny Uzoma Shows Why She's The Most Beautiful Actress With Lovely New Picture by LearnITsmash(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
See her yeye fat unattractive laps undecided
Re: Genny Uzoma Shows Why She's The Most Beautiful Actress With Lovely New Picture by EbukaHades10(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
It's official. Either she's ur sister or she's ur babe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Rape Or Not? Sometimes I Feel Nigerians Do Not Even Know What Rape Is / 7 Things Men Do That Kills A Woman's Love / I Raped My Sister, Because She Pull Her Clothes As She Likes In Front Of Me- Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.