Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Life Is Not Worth Living - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Not Worth Living (1256 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Not Worth Living by OBhdae: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I am a member of nairaland. I just decided to use another moniker. This is coming from a place of pain. This is the most difficult time of my life and I just feel like taking my own life. This year has been so tough for me and I don't think it can get any better. Things weren't so rosy in recent years but it has not gotten so bad. All my hopes and aspirations having dashed. Where would I even start from? The fact that I came from an Average home and my parents did so much to make sure we get at least a good education. I can't secure a job five months after my NYSC I am still doing 'mummy thank you' . I feel i have so great an obligation to my loved ones. I can't even keep my head straight anymore, my head game is so bad! I feel there is no need to live anymore if I cannot make the people which I hold in high esteem proud(my family and myself) .

P.S. I am not in need of any financial assistance., I just need your advice (and if there is any job suggestions online or offline ) on this, because I have carefully observed that you guys do well in that.
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by RedPhoenix: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
I'll still recommend what to do as that's all I can offer. Sound advice to the feeble soul.

Join my content writing team. You won't regret it
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Froshloaded: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
It is well
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by OBhdae: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
RedPhoenix:
I'll still recommend what to do as that's all I can offer. Sound advice to the feeble soul.

OK. Thanks. I am not a good writer
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by RedPhoenix: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
OBhdae:

OK. Thanks. I am not a good writer

Try menial. Jobs

Dry cleaning

Pressing clothes

Car wash

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by benzene00: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Try menial. Jobs

Dry cleaning

Pressing clothes

Car wash

grin
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by RedPhoenix: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
benzene00:

grin

So there won't be excuses angry
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by psucc(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Op yours is only 5months after NYSC and you're contemplating suicide? It will be the greatest disservice and disappointment to your family, the world and God.

See my friend and colleague, completed his in 2009 and is now driving township cabs even though his Uncle is presently an SA to the Governor (since 2002, he has jump from one portfolio in AKSG to another) but could not help.

There is always light at the end of every tunnel. Think about the investment your parents have done on you. Do you want it wasted? That you're living is the hope they have that "one-day, their investment will yield the necessary and desired interest but if you kill yourself, think about them first.

God will surely make a way!

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Cutehector(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Male or female?
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
If life isn't worth living, then death isn't worth dying too... So it's all a matter of choice.

As it on earth, so it is in heaven, even Angels fight their own battle alaye! Put your trust in God and carry your cross. Those who have suffered more than you have made it in life because they didn't give up!

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
5 months after NYSC is a really short time to worry though
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by solz007(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Sir! I got Love & passion for writing. please how can I join your writing team?
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by solz007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
It gets hard sometimes but you'll get over it.. Start your own thing no matter how small don't wait for no Job Bro.
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by RedPhoenix: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
solz007:

Sir! I got Love & passion for writing. please how can I join your writing team?

You can. Send me a PM. Check my signature for my contact
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by solz007(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
RedPhoenix:

You can. Send me a PM. Check my signature for my contact

thank you A lot Sir I'll send you a message on WhatsApp
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by RedPhoenix: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
solz007:

thank you A lot Sir I'll send you a message on WhatsApp

You won't regret it, whatever we touch turns to gold.
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by OBhdae: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Durentt:
5 months after NYSC is a really short time to worry though

Yeah. Maybe true. Time is no longer on my side coupled with the fact that I am mum's only male son. I have in a short time lost focus. Never thought I would ever be in this state of mind
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Toonice(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
OBhdae:
Hello Nairalanders, I am a member of nairaland. I just decided to use another moniker. This is coming from a place of pain. This is the most difficult time of my life and I just feel like taking my own life. This year has been so tough for me and I don't think it can get any better. Things weren't so rosy in recent years but it has not gotten so bad. All my hopes and aspirations having dashed. Where would I even start from? The fact that I came from an Average home and my parents did so much to make sure we get at least a good education. I can't secure a job five months after my NYSC I am still doing 'mummy thank you' . I feel i have so great an obligation to my loved ones. I can't even keep my head straight anymore, my head game is so bad! I feel there is no need to live anymore if I cannot make the people which I hold in high esteem proud(my family and myself) .

P.S. I am not in need of any financial assistance., I just need your advice (and if there is any job suggestions online or offline ) on this, because I have carefully observed that you guys do well in that.

Guy it's well, I just lost my younger brother recently due to this type of life, he died doing okada job when he did not get job after graduating from University. This life is not fair to some of us and no one to help.

Even me am into okada job too, I just hope I don't lost my life as well because it's not easy cry cry cry
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Made619(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
one thing I've come to understand in life enjoy....where you are in life is another person's prayer point......here is a graduate contemplating suicide,here am I believing God to be a graduate some day and I've never thought of killing myself even after being dismissed in school and loosing another admission I. school... brother God has a plan for everyone but ur willingness to comply and believe his plan and be hopeful because a true sign of living is that we have hope only the dead are hopeless...dust urself up and start believing God...don't let the devil make u fix ur eyes on ur present condition and kill yourself rather fix ur eyes in the glorious future God has prepared for you my brother....you will come out victorious...am hopeful and confident that he will do it..... God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
If it's a job you're looking for, may you find one asap. Chin up.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
If it's a job you're looking for, may you find one asap. Chin up.
Are you the notorious dimples moniker of old?
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Sawzer(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I'm interested
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Jack005(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Just five months of not securing a job and you are already giving up? It took me almost 5 years after graduation to secure a job young man... It's too early to start giving up just now.. Keep moving cos giving up should never be an option .
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by RedPhoenix: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sawzer:

I'm interested

Send me a message on WhatsApp on the contact on this profile
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Newspaper has alot of job advertisement on them.
Many employers can't waste money on TV advertisement and radio. So they do it on newspaper even Dangotes promo is on newspaper

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by lordC(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2020
First, don't lose hope.
Second... try and find something to do even though small, just to survive.
Third., come and learn how to trade on the FOREX market. It will take some reasonable time for you to be stable, like 1 year with a good mentor, but it'll worth any job or business you can think of.

I can teach you for free if you won't take my teachings for granted.
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
ReluctantAdult:

Are you the notorious dimples moniker of old?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Offpoint1: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2020
What can you do aside from your certificate?
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Rahyberg(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2020
lordC:
First, don't lose hope.
Third., come and learn how to trade on the FOREX market. It will take some reasonable time for you to be stable, like 1 year with a good mentor, but it'll worth any job or business you can think of.

Will you mind teaching someone else as well?. I don't mind coming to where you're to learn it. Although I have been learning it by reading babypip dot com. I will be glad if I can see someone to mentor me face to face.
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

Do you dream about me uh? undecided
Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
ReluctantAdult:

Do you dream about me uh? undecided
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Worth Living by OBhdae: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
lordC:
First, don't lose hope.

How can I contact you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Why Do Working Boys Do This? / There Are People Who Won't Respect U Until U Make Money. / No Woman No Cry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.