Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (74934 Views)

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by MetaPhysical: 5:32am On Jan 08, 2020
gbami:
Am about doing a peternity test on my child... That's the real gist

If you look at the child's features and you dont recognize yourself, your mother or father in its face, then its not yours. Waka! Dont waste money on paternity.

11 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Pappyjim: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Forming virgin ABI?
See her face
rosy1992:
A man who marries a virgin doesnt fall in this category.

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by MrPresident1: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Spits
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by miqos02(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
What happens if your children resemble you?

Like KOLA ABIOLA and MKO ABIOLA

2 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Enemyofpeace: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thank God I am not the first children of my parents

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by blackslayer: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
rosy1992:

after you dis-virgin her, another man will prego her for you

15 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by nedekid: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
rosy1992:
And how do you prove who is a virgin now a days? There is alum etc. There is the one reigning now from the North that I hear ladies use that even after 5 kids the woman can deceive you say she be virgin grin

3 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by goshen26: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
1. I was the one opened the door, and I did not open it until I was given the key at the church. Only a thief would get into a room without key

2. We did not lick hot soup while it was on the fire

3. Our church compelled us to do preg test

This is why we tell u to stay away from premarital dike_ing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by sleeknaija(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
rosy1992:

How many female virgins dey around presently? undecided undecided
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
pocohantas, our resident alfa males would love this thread grin

ps: I think op just discovered his mom lied to him about his real father lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Enemyofpeace: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
I don't know why Mannabbqgrils keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I am thinking

I love dominique die

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by franchasng: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
rosy1992:
He can, if you want to know how, ask me and I will explain in details
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hahaa. People don dey wake up small small cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by EdiskyHarry: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
you are really making sense, especially Nigerian girls that takes sex as an occupation

7 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by TheRedpillguy: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Am glad more men are waking up. Saving one Man at a time. I love the smell of victory before I sleep.

7 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Yankee101: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Word
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by simplepee(f): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
gbami:
She comes to your house with tears in her eyes, telling you that she is pregnant,
Hmmm,so dem dey announce pregnancy with tears?.Wonder!

3 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Onyi22:
Thank God am still a virgin oooo, I don't need to worry about anything once I finally get married

See this mother of 12

2 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Wickedtruths: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Men, see the way ladies are commenting nonsense on this thread, trying to discourage men from undergoing paternity tests. Many of them have given other men's children to their foolish husbands to train. They don't want their secrets to leak.

Don't spend your life sweat on another man's child, carry out a secret paternity test on that child.

Never let your wife know. She would prefer to kill you and become a widow than for the secret to leak out. Even her family would support her killing you to protect their image. Immediately you discover, call a family meeting and give them the result there.

This is the start of a new decade, don't use the entire decade to labour on another man's child.

40% of firstborns belong to other men. Don't be a fool.

https://newsdayonline.com.ng/4-out-of-every-10-nigerian-men-are-not-the-fathers-of-their-first-children-dna-expert-reveals/

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by TheRedpillguy: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
pocohantas, our resident alfa males would love this thread grin

ps: I think op just discovered his mom lied to him about his real father lipsrsealed
Yeah said the fatty who can't fvck alfa males.

4 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by lizychimamanda(f): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
gbami:
The average Nigerian girl has 3-4 boyfriends at the same time....

She sleeps with all of them at different occasions. You are probably training another man's child. Do you know why? Let me explain..

She gets pregnant for one of you? She may not know who impregnated her or she knows (Thank God)... But Amongst the 4 boyfriends...You are the most decent, maybe smartest (intelligent) or even richer than the others. She comes to your house with tears in her eyes, telling you that she is pregnant, and she can't have a child outside wedlock. You the foolish and decent guy feels sorry for her. Rush to see her parents, in 3months times before the pregnancy can be noticed by people. You are married.

Married to a cheater, that's probably carrying another man's child...Guys... don't be fooled... Don't wait till 18yrs or more to know that you are training another man's Child. Do it immediately after birth or in few months after birth, then make a decision to continue or not... Don't be deceived into training another man's child.

Paternity fraud is real. One In three children especially the first child are being trained by non-biological father...

Be wise
what about children that were switched at birth.?

10 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by noblealuu: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
gbami:
The average Nigerian girl has 3-4 boyfriends at the same time....

She sleeps with all of them at different occasions. You are probably training another man's child. Do you know why? Let me explain..

She gets pregnant for one of you? She may not know who impregnated her or she knows (Thank God)... But Amongst the 4 boyfriends...You are the most decent, maybe smartest (intelligent) or even richer than the others. She comes to your house with tears in her eyes, telling you that she is pregnant, and she can't have a child outside wedlock. You the foolish and decent guy feels sorry for her. Rush to see her parents, in 3months times before the pregnancy can be noticed by people. You are married.

Married to a cheater, that's probably carrying another man's child...Guys... don't be fooled... Don't wait till 18yrs or more to know that you are training another man's Child. Do it immediately after birth or in few months after birth, then make a decision to continue or not... Don't be deceived into training another man's child.

Paternity fraud is real. One In three children especially the first child are being trained by non-biological father...

Be wise

Our facility in partnership with a Lab in the USA does DNA. We are reliable, confidential and turn around results fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by JADEK01(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Winneygirl:
All these internet warriors claiming that most women are unfaithful...95% women bla bla bla
Yet every Saturday, weddings, weddings, weddings.
Are the unfaithful women busy marrying themselves?
If you doubt the paternity of your child, it is up to you. Don't be unfortunate thinking that everyone is unfortunate like you.
dont be upset,never mind d op jare
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
pooh I'm married to a real alpha male not all you bitter, frustrated incels that turn to hating women because dem no send you grin grin grin
stupid red pill wannabe. it doesn't fit you lousy Nigerians
my hubby luvs my fatass by the way cool
TheRedpillguy:

Yeah said the fatty who can't fvck alfa males.

8 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by 1metre: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
gbami:
Am about doing a peternity test on my child... That's the real gist
make sure u apply wisdom while u approach ur wife to deliberate on it, ur wife can get it all wrong if u are not a wise man.

5 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by alizma: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
My own first child came with paternity test result. And she doesn't need a professional to read and understand the result anybody with functional eyeballs can read and interpret the test result
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by mastermaestro(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Stupid, toxic and destructive post. The OP is unwell mentally. angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by onadana: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
rosy1992:

His post does not hold water.Maybe he has being duped child wise.That does not happen to all men.Only a foolish man will not dig and find out what his woman is doing behind his back.There are still decent relationships that produce decent children. There are physical traits all my kids have from birth,it comes from a strong gene.From birth the resemblance is striking and there is always a birthmark on a particular spot.Anything other than that I go ask who get this pikin?

12 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by SmartyPants(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
lizychimamanda:
what about children that were switched at birth.?

Maternity test will reveal.

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by sammirano: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
MJBOLT:
it takes MATURITY and SELF CONTROL not to cheat in a relationship not virginity.

[s][/s]

It takes self-control and discipline to marry as a virgin. So I will take my chances with a virgin any day.

4 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by MrCork: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
pooh I'm married to a real alpha male not all you bitter, frustrated incels that turn to hating women because dem no send you grin grin grin
stupid red pill wannabe. it doesn't fit you lousy Nigerians
my hubby luvs my fatass by the way cool

how much? smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.