Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once (447 Views)

These Pre-wedding Photos Have Got People Talking. / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once by Psycho2019: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
When I was in school (Higher institution),there's this girl who happens to be our lodge mate,i was caught up in a moment with her once, we kissed,i caressed and I fingered her, but I did not penetrate cos it was a sharp sharp something,thus we had no feelings for each other and after that day,i actually want to try my luck again,but she told me what happened then was a mistake,base on me no get feelings for her I lock up,before the incidence I notice she has feelings for my younger brother which was quite obvious,now am out of school,and this girl's feeling for my younger brother has not stopped she wants something with my brother and she cannot hide it, well of late my brother is considering given her a chance,and he has come to me to ask what I had with that girl, and I explained exactly what happened,Now my question is is it a taboo for my brother to get down with such kind of lady?
Re: Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Is it a crime for your brother to use a toilet after you've used it?
Re: Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once by Birdeyeview: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Psycho2019 please stop all these uniformative and unnecessary topics or visit yabaleft. this is 2020 not 2019

1 Like

Re: Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once by donstan18: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iga abu ogbenye buru amusu?

Your brother should be the one to complain, not you.
Re: Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once by Psycho2019: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Shibaraba:
Is it a crime for your brother to use a toilet after you've used it?
Lol no

1 Like

Re: Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once by Psycho2019: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Birdeyeview:
Psycho2019 please stop all these uniformative and unnecessary topics or visit yabaleft. this is 2020 not 2019
man I had to ask am confuse
Re: Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once by Psycho2019: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
donstan18:
Iga abu ogbenye buru amusu?

Your brother should be the one to complain, not you.
sorry I don't get you
Re: Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once by Kelvin369(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Is it a taboo for your brother to talk to your girlfriend
Re: Is It A Taboo For My Brother To Have Affairs With I Lady Have Got Down With Once by Psycho2019: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kelvin369:
Is it a taboo for your brother to talk to your girlfriend
how does that relate to the topic sir

(1) (Reply)

Love SMS For Husband And Wife / Take Care Of Your Penis / I Offer My Boyfriend party Because I Can’t Subject Him To The Same Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.