Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pete Edochie Kneeling To Propose To A Woman Is Senseless, Culturally. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pete Edochie Kneeling To Propose To A Woman Is Senseless, Culturally. (416 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Kneeling To Propose To A Woman Is Senseless, Culturally. by oyinkel(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
He argued that, Its a practice that is borrowed from the White man's culture and linked to female dominance in today's generation.
Link:
https://twitter.com/Dj_borsh/status/1230424813413511170?s=09

[b]I know the feminists would come for him, but I think, its OK, not to give the impression from the start that you're begging for a union, irrespective of genders.

Besides, many woman nowadays, base their convictions of a perfect union on such flimsy things as, matching outfit, loud proposal, elegant wedding ceremony, over hyped premarital photos and such like.

I remember a lady who told me back then that any man she would marry, must be able to carry her on their wedding day, so she is looking in the direction of any guy with well formed muscles (biceps and triceps) another one said after watching Adesua and Banky's wedding that she would get a divorce if she were to be married before that time and her wedding was not as "elegant" as theirs.

Kneel if you want and it makes the proposal as perfect as you have pictured it, travel to the moon for the wedding ceremony and whatever else works for you. But bare in mind that real married life is lived quietly, with no cameras and audience, so beyond the show, be double sure you want to spend the rest of your life with whoever you walking up aisle to make the sacred vow.

Peace to you and your relationship. [/b]
Re: Pete Edochie Kneeling To Propose To A Woman Is Senseless, Culturally. by Froshloaded: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
angry
Re: Pete Edochie Kneeling To Propose To A Woman Is Senseless, Culturally. by LOGOBELT: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
cry

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact
Re: Pete Edochie Kneeling To Propose To A Woman Is Senseless, Culturally. by hisgrace090: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
And will remain senseless.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Next Relationship After Heart Break ? / I Need A Small Loan / Please I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.