Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US (41236 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / Exclusive: U.S. Warns Ukraine Not To Strike Deep Into Russia To Avoid Escalation / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by One4me: 2:29am On Jan 06, 2020
drakeli:

No white country will ever side with an Islamic country against another white country. Not even Russia. People should use their head. White people are always on code having each other’s back. Iran is on its own

Africans and these Arabs are the two useless race that never use their head...... and that is why they are the most backward people on mother earth.

Juts look at this current issue for example, even Nigerians cannot say the Truth but will rather without thinking, just take sides of the Americans, with any credible evidence.
Till this moment, US is still trying to cook-up evidence against the man they killed, to justify the killing.
They dont even have evidence to show their own Congressmen and women, that is how bad it is.

Imminent Danger my foot.

6 Likes

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Lordswazz:
You are urging them to stand down, yet you are picking sides with one aggressor; is that a joke or what?
Killed a high-ranking official of theirs on foreign soil. I don't hope for war, it's terrible; but don't tell people how they should react, and then pitch tent with their opponent in the same speech.

That's the best advice anyone can give to IRAN at this time, any retaliation will lead to more devastation and u know that. It's better for one man to die than for millions to perish over this.

1 Like

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by printmediaonlin: 2:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Peacemaker
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by One4me: 2:41am On Jan 06, 2020
drakeli:
Really? How about thousand of American troops and civilians Suleiman kill in the same Iraq? You don’t see that one. Maybe you think Trump just killed him because he was fighting isis. Trump gave a communique that Suleiman was responsible for death of Americans in Iraq

I wont argue with you but will just ask you to provide any CREDIBLE EVIDENCE to back up that your claim, apart from just quoting Faux News of CNN or some other CIA mouth-piece.
I am waiting.

But in the meantime, recall that America invaded Iraq of FALSE PRETEXES, MANUFACTURED LIES and DECIET of even its own people.
The Iraqi people resented this and fought back but America over-powered them, killed their President, looted their Gold and has been stealing their Oil since then.
They want America out of their country but are powerless to fight back hence their resort to "hit and run tactics", using crude means like roadside bombs.
The people formed themselves into resistance groups and America labelled such groups as "terrorists" when infact, we know who the invader and actaul terrorists is!
Just because this assassinated man "gives training to Iraqi Soldeirs" and was also the one that leads the force that fought ISIS in Iraq, this is the silly excuse that the Americans are mouthing, that you are quoting!

Infact, a lot of American generals said, on the first day of his assasination, that they are shocked that America will kill the person that has assisted the whole world in defeating ISIS in Iraq and the Levant. (though, as expected, most of them are towing the "official line" now, since everyone has to rally round the flag, as we say).

The anger of America was that attack on their green Zone embassy in Iraq and that was done by native Iraqis and the iraqi PMF, not Suleiman.
But like in the attack on iraq, when America wants to get you, they just use any excuse to do their evil job.
They killed him because they see it as a blow to Iran, for the downing of their Drone that they were using to spy on Iran, in Iranian space.

And dont forget, elelction is this year, like all American President, war is seen as a plus to win an election (weird and stupid American public!).
Add to that mix, Israel that uses America to weaken its neighbours and do its dirty job, while it builds itself as the sole super power of the middle east. undecided undecided

Make l nor talk everything wey l know, make them nor come Drone my Kunnu Shinkafi grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by sulaak(m): 2:41am On Jan 06, 2020
crownwealth:

Are you defending the Ayatollah ni?

The Chief terrorist should try rubbish and get rubbish ASAP from Trump

The chief terrorist has military bases stationed in Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Afganistan, how many Iranian soldiers are based in the Americas. You stupid black slave, that's why the West has troop all over Africa and we think we have freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 06, 2020
crownwealth:
Iran should try nonsense and get nonsense from Trump.

Btw: when will Major General Buharin make his usual statement on the death of Sulaiman?

Guy this one big pass am na.. You think say this one na solar power submit?

4 Likes

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Ozozahuwa82(f): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2020
let there be peace in the middle east because I'm planning to visit Qatar 2022 world cup final
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by sayisayi(m): 2:55am On Jan 06, 2020
Another pvesyhole. These crackers are insidious. Shey, he just left Abidjan having messed up the eco.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Oriolajuwon(m): 2:55am On Jan 06, 2020
please help me in filling this survey on crime in Nigeria its just two minute <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf20Nv-8WLBaLU1FtpqbEteGwPEqln43gotDtlqQzKHePGOcQ/viewform?embedded=true" width="640" height="3280" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading…</iframe>
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Kendollar696(m): 3:01am On Jan 06, 2020
when will buhari comments naaa.. he should not behave as if he doesn't know what is happening ooo

1 Like

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by 12inchess: 3:04am On Jan 06, 2020
I just hoping more lives are not lost. Humanity has so where we can put our resources. Healthcare, homelessness, poverty, climate change etc. War is not the answer in my opinion.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by nyben231101: 3:07am On Jan 06, 2020
temmypotter:
Iran will definitely strike, that's a no-brainer. Their pride is at stake. Of course, they will be dealt heavier blows from the superior military might of the US.

But whatever call to reason for Iran not to de escalate is impractical. That ship has sailed.

Iran were making subtle attacks on the US, which were downplayed (the enemy teases to gauge your response, before dealing you a big blow) Obama would have offered more billions to pacify them. But this is Trump! A true American leader who actually stands by the maxim "the US doesn't negotiate with terrorists". I Stan this man everyday, twice on Sundays.

You know what's most exciting about Trump is that he's a hot blood, you can never really predict that man and believe me, that a big concern for worry for the Persians, Iran's major advantage is that they can go into war disregarding all rules of engagement and diplomacy, You would expect Trump and the US to be diplomatic on attacks which might box them in, but with Trump, boy you never know!

Well said
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by wowcatty: 3:10am On Jan 06, 2020
Don't mind them, which war? When did spanking a naughty child become a storm in a cup let alone world war 3? Trump will turn Iran to a bird cage before Ayatollah knows what hits him. We are talking of a president unlike any other, who loves his country and will protect it at all cost.The deepstate need war always but won't get it under Trump. The strike is just a warning to the deepstate operatives in Iran, Iraq and other countries. The terrorists sympathizers Democrats pray for Iran to retaliate to distract Americans from Durham's declass and have even launched two of their own strikes in Iraq since the killing of Solemani. Trump won't have to send a single boot to Iran before Ayatollah and his puppet president go scampering. Trump is not beholden to anyone unlike past presidents who had to start wars and stay there fighting with soldiers whose hands are tied.

dawnomike:
Everyone should just stand down for now!!!
Russian spy was killed on british soil - No war
Kashoggi was killed in Turkey - No war
Bin laden was killed in pakistan - No war

This case can be resolves wit no war if everyone suing for it could just stand down

1 Like

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:16am On Jan 06, 2020
Ally freeworld are America south and North, 2/3 of Africa continent, Australia, Japan, south Korea, I knw north Korea will side America or reman neutral, NATO will keep Russia busy and the like of Ukraine Romania and east Europe will like to take a chunk from Rusiay, while America will arm Hong kung , Macau, and Taiwanese who are eager to take over Chinese mainland, we have isreal who will keep the middle east busy with their IDD , in Nigeria we have Biafra that will chase Fulani terrorist back to Sahara desert and their afonja Muslims slaves will be prisoners of war... Abeg when are they starting this war, I can't wait to take over Tinubu ikoyi mansion as abandon property

3 Likes

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Empiree: 3:17am On Jan 06, 2020
One4me:

Dont blame France/Macron, who will see foolish people and not exploit them?
Imagine that some fifty years after independence, this Fancophone fools still cant have their own currency, cant do anything for themselves except they run to France to take instructions?

France sees them as SLAVES and treats them like SLAVES......and they are SLAVES really. grin
Fancophone countries are sick wounded people after the so called "independent". Their brains have been programmed certain way. If they believe or learned something, they don't wanna believe the other way from what they knew. For instance, if they learned from France that a shoe cost $5. They put the shoe on market for $5 and not negotiable and they may never sell the shoe in a month. But Nigerian would put the same shoe on market for $5 and if customer comes to buy and negotiate for $4.50, Nigerian would sell it and move on to sell another.

So you could see one of the Fancophone presidents clutching behind macron like slave the other day.

2 Likes

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2020
crownwealth:

War is the worst thing you can wish for your enemy
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Oriolajuwon(m): 3:22am On Jan 06, 2020
please I am an undergraduate and i need your help to help me fill this survey on my project work for two minutes please r click https://forms.gle/nBDuDkP4V5Z1w1zj8
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Dybala11(m): 3:35am On Jan 06, 2020
MaddySav:
Lol
Lets keep watching Wondering how one man wil make 2 or more nations go to war
Maybe you've not read about how world war 1 started and over what
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by wowcatty: 3:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Trump doesn't need authorization from the Congress to take out a known terrorist who had killed hundreds of Americans and still planning to kill many more, the only difference now is that we have a real president for the first time in a long time and then we have Democrat Congress fighting for their lives because of what is coming to them about their crimes. The only time the constitution requires the Congress to be notified is when the president declares war, which he's not going to.

Trump actually told Republican leaders which still leaked out anyway, see below where a Democrat news media tried to warn Solemani but was too late. Obama too warned Solemani when Israel tried to take him out in the past. Bush Jr too wanted him dead but the deepstate talked him out of it. But we have a president for the people.

You see the last picture has John Kerry, Obama's secretary of state's daughter getting married to an Iranian who is a friend to the Ayatollah, and the best man is the son of Iranian foreign minister. Now that's how close Americans deepstate is close to Iran.

One4me:

Africans and these Arabs are the two useless race that never use their head...... and that is why they are the most backward people on mother earth.

Juts look at this current issue for example, even Nigerians cannot say the Truth but will rather without thinking, just take sides of the Americans, with any credible evidence.
Till this moment, US is still trying to cook-up evidence against the man they killed, to justify the killing.
They dont even have evidence to show their own Congressmen and women, that is how bad it is.

Imminent Danger my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by bulbutcher(m): 4:07am On Jan 06, 2020
I hope this guy didn't just usher in world war III
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by naijazee2: 4:09am On Jan 06, 2020
Okay
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by DECLAN2015(m): 4:12am On Jan 06, 2020
One4me:

That is the problem with the Europeans and that is why trump called them Weaklings! (sic).
Just like the UK that has no foreign policy of its own other than to stat a whooping cough when America sneezes grin , the Euro peans know th truth but fear of America will not allow them to tow the path of honor, which is to tell America it is wrong, when it is wrong.

The Europeans where the KEY PRINCIPALS (with the USA, China, Russia) who negotiated and gurrantteed the Nuclear deal and the agreements stipulates that sanctions should be lifted against iran while Iran stops Nuclear enrichment.

Iran kept its part of the agreement and America did until this Trump came in and messed-up the relative peace!
Instead of the Europeans to forcefully ensure that Iran does not suffer the punitive actions of America, they balked and started genuflecting.
Now, it is the same Europeans who are asking Iran to keep to the Nuclear deal agreement when they cant tell Americans to keep to their own part of the Nuclear deal agreement! What a bunch of hypocrites.
Imagine if it was an European or American General or Sec. of State of Vice President that was assasinated by Iran?
By now, you will be hearing of "coalition of the willing, the unwilling and outright LIARS" all willing to bomb Iran to smithereens.

Iran should just continue its enrichment and develop the Nuclear weapon, just so it can be given some respect, just like North Korea.
Infact, Russia needs to step-up and assist countries like Iran to develop Nuclear weapon (and stop being selfish!) so that it can have its own "coalition" with China, Iran, etc, to counter the US/European coalition, that way, there would be "balance of terror" which is what has ensure a peaceful world in the times of the East Vs. West Socviet era.
It was this same France, and later America, that assisted Israel to build its own Nuclear weapons, back in the early 1970's.

The E.U is a real disappointment and it has shown that it is a toothless dog that can only bark at others but not at America.
Even as we speak, the Iraqis have asked the ALL foreign forces to leave its country, including Americans but guess what?
The Americans are already threatening them with "Sanctions that would make that of Iran look like child's play"!
Imagine o! Someone you invited to your house to help you, now kills your family memebers and is threatening you when you ask them to leave?
shocked angry
Is there another definition of the Word TERRORIST-BULLY?

Aboslute Power corrupts Absolutely

So iran has no faults hmmm
The chief terrorist sponsor.
Killing and bombing people by proxy..
There is something not clear about muslims and anything related to them.y do they like killing death and so on.
Boko recently beheaded 10xhtian

3 Likes

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Giant777(m): 4:12am On Jan 06, 2020
Muslim ram spotted. So assuming Osama Bin Laden is a high ranking official he should be spared right?..... Americans won't wait anymore to be hit before they do something. That man was already planning something really bad for Americans.
Lordswazz:
You are urging them to stand down, yet you are picking sides with one aggressor; is that a joke or what?
Killed a high-ranking official of theirs on foreign soil. I don't hope for war, it's terrible; but don't tell people how they should react, and then pitch tent with their opponent in the same speech.

2 Likes

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by sammychimex(m): 4:15am On Jan 06, 2020
But what exactly was the general doing in Iraq, Iran should explain what and why he was meeting with a known militia commander, if they aren't guilty or complacent in the allegations it shouldn't be difficult to prove.

Iran trying to avenge the death of the general will only lead to more devastation on their part because America will come harder on them.

2 Likes

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by goldman777: 4:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Trump is only diverting attention from his impeachment to get Americans to rally support behind him for re election trump is a foul playing buisness man.That is now playing on the minds of Americans and the rest of the world like a common game of ludo and only a very few percentage of people know this a majority have taken the bait.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by IdrisE(m): 4:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Abeg make dem start this war jare, cause my ear is itching to hear about sophisticated weapons in action especially in Iran....

We no need am for Nigerian o, lets manage our fire outbreaks first
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by joefelin2345: 4:38am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=crownwealth post=85539442]Iran should try nonsense and get nonsense from Trump.

Btw: when will Major General Buharin make his usual statement on the death of Sulaiman?[/quote.
My friend Wadume ? Becareful o, that's hate speech. I warn you o.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 06, 2020
YorubaNinja:

Typical Okoro pig

F**ing Afonja dead monkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by ibietela2(m): 4:39am On Jan 06, 2020
US, France are another set of terrorists
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by lonelydora: 4:39am On Jan 06, 2020
crownwealth:
Iran should try nonsense and get nonsense from Trump.

Btw: when will Major General Buharin make his usual statement on the death of Sulaiman?
Abeg, make him no chuke mouth for wetin no concern am.

1 Like

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by ibietela2(m): 4:40am On Jan 06, 2020
crownwealth:

America is the KING OF TERROR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.