Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US (41237 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / Exclusive: U.S. Warns Ukraine Not To Strike Deep Into Russia To Avoid Escalation / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by frog12: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2020
you will believe anything they tell you like saddam has weapons of mass destruction. the general was assassinated and America admits to it.
France and Germany should not support these types of criminal behaviour

correctyourself:

But I read that the man has been involved in so many killings, that is why America put him on a watch list.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Charly68: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2020
dawnomike:
Everyone should just stand down for now!!!
Russian spy was killed on british soil - No war
Kashoggi was killed in Turkey - No war
Bin laden was killed in pakistan - No war

This case can be resolves wit no war if everyone suing for it could just stand down
Great observation my brother

1 Like

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by churchmind: 5:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Lordswazz:
You are urging them to stand down, yet you are picking sides with one aggressor; is that a joke or what?
Killed a high-ranking official of theirs on foreign soil. I don't hope for war, it's terrible; but don't tell people how they should react, and then pitch tent with their opponent in the same speech.
wetin dey yarn or yet still what is talking?
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by iamme1234(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2020
dawnomike:

This case can be resolves wit no war if everyone suing for it could just stand down

So you saying they can kill our number one man in nigeria
And nothing will happen
I ain't mentioning name oooooo
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by akilo1: 5:38am On Jan 06, 2020
US will wipe iran from the world map if they try nonsense, the battle line have been draw, trump said america first, kill one America and get the fuc.k out the already collapsed hole called iran
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by iamme1234(m): 5:40am On Jan 06, 2020
God bless our dear country nigeria

Still the safest in the world
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by correctyourself(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2020
frog12:
you will believe anything they tell you like saddam has weapons of mass destruction. the general was assassinated and America admits to it.
France and Germany should not support these types of criminal behaviour

But Iran has not denied the allegations?
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by alexola20(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Charly68: 5:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Judging from the way Iran has been supporting terrorism everywhere,their strength must be reduced and their ego must demystified to teach others a lesson. They are the one sponsoring all manner of Islamic sect including the leader of the sect that is currently under detention in Nigeria. Why supporting religious organization making them to run parallel Govt in their state or nation? God bless America for rising up to the challenge . President Trump is indeed a very firm and decisive leader. His foresight is sharp and accurate to the core. God bless him for his courage .

1 Like

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by frog12: 5:46am On Jan 06, 2020
what is your point? assuming the iranians did this to the US general, wouldn't France and Germany condemn the iranians?

As far as it is , dropping out of the nuclear deal is a good decision by iran because of this criminal act.

correctyourself:

But Iran has not denied the allegations?
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by alexola20(m): 5:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by alexola20(m): 5:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by eph12(m): 5:57am On Jan 06, 2020
Lordswazz:
You are urging them to stand down, yet you are picking sides with one aggressor; is that a joke or what?
Killed a high-ranking official of theirs on foreign soil. I don't hope for war, it's terrible; but don't tell people how they should react, and then pitch tent with their opponent in the same speech.
Maybe there's enough intelligence in the intelligence community to prove that this high ranking is responsible for many terrorist attacks?
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by alexola20(m): 6:00am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by joyandfaith: 6:02am On Jan 06, 2020
macminista:
Bro u re underestimating Iran. Tell me the last Marjor war the US ve won?

it is not about winning war. us wants regime change in iran.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by kareemkamil(m): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2020
I'm sure, if war started. American will loose & Iran has know much to loose like America.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Midas01: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2020
See wetin Buhari cause...
Qadaffi2idiamin:
All these wahala I know who is responsible.

Buhari grin
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by MXrap: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2020
I love the Western world, when the chips are down they cling together.

God bless US

God bless UK

God bless Israel

God bless France

God bless Europe

1 Like

Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Munzy14(m): 6:10am On Jan 06, 2020
Lordswazz:
You are pitching tent with Iran, but forgot the guy commanded an attack on US base in Iraq..

You guys with double standards sef.....

I don't like one sided judgment. Eliminating Suleimani is best option, because that's another bin Laden loading
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by nattty(m): 6:12am On Jan 06, 2020
kareemkamil:
American also afraid the repercussions of what they have done.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Trump2020: 6:15am On Jan 06, 2020
macminista:
Bro u re underestimating Iran. Tell me the last Marjor war the US ve won?
You guys are illiterate. The US has never been involved directly in any war but all those they personally declared, they won with landslide.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Monday123: 6:23am On Jan 06, 2020
Remind me the lasttime america won any war on its own? as we speak american trrops in iraq and afganistan are going back to amercia in body bags and in most cases psychologically damaged suffering from PTSD. As we speak Iraqi MPs have voted against american troops on their soil, which means whatever happens iraq ia ready to side with iran and afganistan.. and these are countries that are killing with america like school kids in the park
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by macminista(m): 6:23am On Jan 06, 2020
Trump2020:

You guys are illiterate. The US has never been involved directly in any war but all those they personally declared, they won with landslide.
the North Korea and Vietnam war is what?
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by macminista(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2020
abbey621:

Tell me the last major war Iran has won, even Afghanistan and Iraq till date will never be the same. U.S cities are almost back to their pre 9/11 status but cities and towns in Afghanistan and Iraq will never ever be vibrant again. That is the true cost of fighting with America, a country that does not sit back and wait for you to attack but meets you at your home and slaps you with its prick!
that’s not my question bro ... Iraq yes but Afghanistan war is still on ; never won
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2020
This is what the world needed especially north korea..
Iran were busy holding up oil tankers, proving stubborn head with their nuclear program, making noise about attack on american soil.. now the blow has been strike, let them retaliate.
For nigerian police (that malam) and nigerians crying fouls, let me ask you, did nig. fought in world war 1 & 2?.
If no then why are you crying?
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Ajibade123(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2020
leave them na let them do pass themselves. Trump will teach them lessons
see workable ways to improve business performance https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-improve-business-performance/
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by pushups44: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2020
While I don't support war or escalation of violence, I don't think Iran is a victim in all of this. To be clear, I want world peace, but Iran has not done its part to make that happen.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 06, 2020
frog12:
what is your point? assuming the iranians did this to the US general, wouldn't France and Germany condemn the iranians?

As far as it is , dropping out of the nuclear deal is a good decision by iran because of this criminal act.

You are dillusional, Iran didn't pull out of the nuclear deal rather it was Trump who pull out because there was no America's interest in it rather than giving them american tax payers money.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2020
eph12:

Maybe there's enough intelligence in the intelligence community to prove that this high ranking is responsible for many terrorist attacks?

These ppl don't understand shits.. for the fact this general was glorified in iran does not mean he was not in a most wanted list in america security.
Just like sadam hussein was hold in high esteem so was he on america list.
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by Austineva(m): 6:47am On Jan 06, 2020
crownwealth:
Iran should try nonsense and get nonsense from Trump.

Btw: when will Major General Buharin make his usual statement on the death of Sulaiman?
grin grin. U want make he collect? Baba sabi his mates them like sowore, Nnamdi kanu, Ezazaky, Danzuki, etc
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by kamikaz1: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2020
dawnomike:

Although, I stand with the yanks. The difference here is that the person killed is a top army general.

It's like South Africa should kill Buratai in Ghana.

Even it you no get power, would u ust let go?
Re: Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US by sleemomymy: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2020
SmartyPants:

That's because everyone knows that Iran is the aggressor here.
. IRAN IS THE AGGRESSOR IN WHAT SENSE? AMERICA SHOULD JUST LET EVERY OTHER COUNTRY BE AND THERE WILL BE PEACE ON THE WHOLE WORLD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.