Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show (84858 Views)

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) / Davido Shows Off Wards Of Cash, Expensive Chains And Wrist Watches On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by iCauseTrouble: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2020
So they paid you in cash?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by psychologist(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Ff
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Flyingngel:
Can somebody tell me how old this boy as at today?

Only if you can tell me what Showbiz is.

Also entertainer

And how old Mayweather is
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by crackhouse(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2020
This money is not much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Enjoy
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Adakintroy2: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Small pikin sense.

I remember when I small if them give me chicken, I go put am for pocket run go aside go first show friends say I chop chicken today.

But he reach one stage when I grow, I chop chicken tire the thing start to turn my Belle if I see am..I go even request ice fish.

My point if Davido papa get money and him don live with money all him life,him for Don outgrow this chidish showoff by now. Food DE tire person I believe money too DE tire person.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by gambia(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2020
Noted.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by saajus: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2020
That's about 8m Naira. 500k per bundle and I think those are 16 bundles. That's not bad for a live show that he needs to just sing over his tape. I've not attended one of these guys shows before but do people really enjoy listening to a tape and the artiste just jump around on stage shouting "yeah yeah yeah"

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Was he paid in cash No be wire dem dey wire big artist to come perform undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Saint99: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Front page news!!
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Pedrotina11: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
This boy has no sense

With all ur sense...Solomon.....u Neva fit buy keke napep..hustle ooo before u dey tell person wey dey ball daily say he no get sense..see a wise poor man is wisdom is not known...Solomon wisdom was known becos he get money...dey there.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by ENEMYOFGOD6: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2020
grin angry angry angry angry sad angry grin . his father's money he come dey show us.nonsense.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Pedrotina11: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Small pikin sense.

I remember when I small if them give me chicken, I go put am for pocket run go aside go first show friends say I chop chicken today.

But he reach one stage when I grow, I chop chicken tire the thing start to turn my Belle if I see am..I go even request ice fish.

My point if Davido papa get money and him don live with money all him life,him for Don outgrow this chidish showoff by now. Food DE tire person I believe money too DE tire person.

Shut up..go hustle is Monday morning..

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by omonla10(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2020
Officialakin:

O.B.O is 27 years old,making waves.
so how much is mark Zuckerberg..
do u know some 8 year old kids make more than him yearly in YouTube views alone..
well it's showbiz but I'm not just down with blowing ur trumpet

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Heffalump(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2020
Stop the braggado!

Maturity comes with the sense of humour undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Tammynator(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2020
So, these guys don't have account numbers?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Kingrefreshed: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2020
hotmediatv:
David Adeleke, popularly known as "Davido" shows up a huge amount of money he made in a show this January, he is excited as he says this year is going to be a great year for him.

He assures his fans of more good music this year as he is set to shoot more videos on his new album "A Good time"

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G48jb5c1Kmc

I love when hustling dey pay. I am a real gee and so is Davido. He is a real Gee.

Let oluwa bless all real hustlers here. While the fake ones Nag and envy us as usual while we fly high.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by V1C70R(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2020
The reader only reads files you have downloaded, the downloader helps you find the files for download, WPS office app should be.

Alvin212:
Please, guys, are pdf downloader and reader the same.

If they are, what's the best pdf downloader and reader app
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Flyingngel(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2020
omokoginimi post:

His money is older than you.

Is that all?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by saajus: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2020
These guys truly need to enjoy but it would be nice if they can re-produce themselves into millions. Oyibo understands reproduction a lot. If their Biz is successful in one state, they will spread like wildfire to every state. From there to every country. It's not that the US/UK/Germany have millions of Geniuses. If you have attended classes with them, you will discover that most of them are not that extra-ordinary. They only have a few but they know how to squeeze out everything those few got before they die.

Imagine this guy just keep saving to build a 100-room studio in Lagos. Gather his producers to train 100k jobless youths in Nigeria on how to produce music. After 1 or 2 years of training, let them use the studio for free but they will pay 30% Royalty forever for every hit that comes out of that studio. 100-room studio, 3 sessions per day for 365 days, they will surely make hits. Out of 100k people, at least 5k will turn out good. Imagine Timaya, the 500 pounds shirt man build one in Bayelsa. 2face handles Benue. Tekno builds his own in Abuja/Northern part. Psquare builds for East. In 5 or 10 yrs time, Vevo, Apple Music, Spotify and Co will be sending nothing less than $1B cheque annually to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Emyemyberry(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2020
FIve million naira
Five hundred thousand per bundle
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by anonimi: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Onyi22:
Audio money

........................until he shows his tax returns as well and charity works he is involved with.
Well said dear sis. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by V1C70R(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Alvin212:

WPS does it perform both functions.

Thanks though

No, it only lets you read and edit already downloaded files, if necessary, it's the one I use though
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by pannyman(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Don't believe all you see on social media.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Femeto: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Davido na wa for you.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by olisaEze(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2020
His work his money
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Adakintroy2: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=Pedrotina11 post=85545679][/quote]

Oga I DE work. I no say you don't like people talking about you musical high priest just as many Christians don't like people talking about there g.o. but the truth applies to all. Showoff is childish.

There have been musicians before these set who appeal to the soul of men at far more great level. They were not these childish or big on material showoffs.. it's childish I mentain.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by einsteine(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Pweezy:
Do promoters still carry so much cash around?

Some promoters are money launderers and would pay in cash. They will take dirty cash to the bank and claim it was the proceeds of selling tickets at a show.

So it's possible.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Mrchukwudi01: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Odogwu Davido,papa ifeanyi 1 of Nigeria,chop life my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only / Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.