Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show (84857 Views)

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) / Davido Shows Off Wards Of Cash, Expensive Chains And Wrist Watches On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by aalangel(f): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
eodavids:
Why?

Is he usually paid cash?
Isn't that old fashion?

My thoughts exactly....I hope he has a bank account though.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Officialakin:

O.B.O is 27 years old,making waves.

I am 9 years older and still struggling financially. No wife, no baby mama, no babe and no kids. Father Lord, I hope u still remember I exist!? Nab
Beg I dey. I need a breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Walkingkilo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
This boy has no sense

LMAO!!
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Walkingkilo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
victorian:
Immediately I saw the other guy in his first pic. I already have an idea where the huge stacks of money came from.

Money he made from show indeed.

He can't fool me.

Na so.

Bia this girl... What are you insinuating
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Are these guys paying tax at all.? Staff at FIRS/LIRS are very lazy. Just out for their pockets. Govt should ask them how much thy made from these so called celebrities. Most of these guys don't
pay tax.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by PotatoSalad(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Alvin212:
Please, guys, are pdf downloader and reader the same.

If they are, what's the best pdf downloader and reader app
Moon reader pro

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Onyi22(f): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
bluebay:

Davido audio money, loud pass that vision your paastor Dey see for you.
E pain this idiot
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Legendguru: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
hmmm
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by bluebay(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Onyi22:

E pain this idiot
E pain am angry.
May poverty not turn us to Unnecessary Haters o.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Dj3AngleD(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
please do download my song WE STILL DEY FRESH via https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/391672 or Google search WE STILL DEY FRESH to download...

Thanks for supporting me...
IG @Bestestdj3angled
Twitter @Bestestdj3angle

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by eodavids(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
aalangel:

My thoughts exactly....I hope he has a bank account though.

Hahaha grin grin

Showing bulk cash like this is what motivates people with criminal mindset to follow people home, office and even blocking roads expecting to find cash on people and when no cash is found, the criminals get excessively angry as if its their right to catch people with cash.

Davido is a Guy I respect, but, for displaying cash of this magnitude in public, the Federal Government has, if it deem it necessary, a cause of action for inciting criminality at a time like this when we are practicing cashless policy and as such, this money can be paid in full to David Adeleke with just an alert to his phone without making this unnecessary publicity about it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Pain(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Flyingngel:
Can somebody tell me how old this boy as at today?

Imagine. Somebodys Father. The Future of this Country is Scary. What Kind of Children will be raised by Men with this Kind of Mindset?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Myself2(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
When the tax man writes him again now he will start speaking in tongues
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by aalangel(f): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
eodavids:

Hahaha grin grin

Showing bulk cash like this is what motivates people with criminal mindset to follow people home, office and even blocking roads expecting to find cash on people and when no cash is found, the criminals get excessively angry as if its their right to catch people with cash.

Davido is a Guy I respect, but, for displaying cash of this magnitude in public, the Federal Government has, if it deem it necessary, a cause of action for inciting criminality at a time like this when we are practicing cashless policy and as such, this money can be paid in full to David Adeleke with just an alert to his phone without making this unnecessary publicity about it.

It's disheartening. He has a family depending on him. He's putting their lives and relations in danger. Abi he has MOPOL protecting everybody?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Davidwilliam101: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Davido Obago,the real O.G,you only live once,chop life my nigga.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by mechanics(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
I thought he said he will stop smoking?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Onyi22(f): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
bluebay:

E pain am angry.
May poverty not turn us to Unnecessary Haters o.
Amen ooo
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Onyi22(f): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Moon reader pro
Can I download it n read it online?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by saajus: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
So that they won't be like us. Thank you.
GhettoYute:

Lol what’s this fool saying .. only in Nigeria broke people advice the rich on how to spend their dough .. hahah
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by rosy1992(f): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
What should we do with it?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by PotatoSalad(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Onyi22:

Can I download it n read it online?
Download your pdf ebooks via your web browser, open the app and scan for new ebooks. They'll appear there
I can send you my settings file for the ebook app so you can just restore it cos there's lots of customizations in it. Text me on Whatsapp. See signature
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by PotatoSalad(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dj3AngleD:
please do download my song WE STILL DEY FRESH via https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/391672 or Google search WE STILL DEY FRESH to download...

Thanks for supporting me...
IG @Bestestdj3angled
Twitter @Bestestdj3angle
"We still dey fresh". Do you look fresh? grin
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Lucaskid(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2020
O.B.O have work ,It is time to enjoy himself,no more insufficient funds.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by prettylathey(f): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Entertainment is life, The money is easier to get when you are a celebrity,I hope the money don't get to his head.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Mrchukwudi01: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2020
NEIGHBOUR:
Are these guys paying tax at all.? Staff at FIRS/LIRS are very lazy. Just out for their pockets. Govt should ask them how much thy made from these so called celebrities. Most of these guys don't
pay tax.

Tax auditor,you can start collecting tax from them if federal government is not doing so,I'm sure you yourself will be evading tax Ewu.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by eodavids(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
aalangel:

It's disheartening. He has a family depending on him. He's putting their lives and relations in danger. Abi he has NO LOL protecting everybody?

You are on point!

Most people no longer has foresight. Imagine one endangering the people he love through his voluntary actions angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only / Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.