Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show (84861 Views)

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) / Davido Shows Off Wards Of Cash, Expensive Chains And Wrist Watches On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by caprini1: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Reginaldo45:
Davido is now Bigger than all these na
Agbaya ni boy yen!
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by MillerJnr(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Onlinealaba:
That's a whole lot of dough We sell Smart TVs and electronics
LG smart, price for 32, 40, 43 inches, PS, no call high price for me o, is it brand new or tokunbo?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by victorian(f): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Immediately I saw the other guy in his first pic. I already have an idea where the huge stacks of money came from.

Money he made from show indeed.

He can't fool me.

Na so.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2020
NORD VPN AVAILABLE EXPIRES, DEC, 2024 VERY AFFORDABLE CONTACT ON MY SIGNATURE
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by GhettoYute: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2020
saajus:
These guys truly need to enjoy but it would be nice if they can re-produce themselves into millions. Oyibo understands reproduction a lot. If their Biz is successful in one state, they will spread like wildfire to every state. From there to every country. It's not that the US/UK/Germany have millions of Geniuses. If you have attended classes with them, you will discover that most of them are not that extra-ordinary. They only have a few but they know how to squeeze out everything those few got before they die.

Imagine this guy just keep saving to build a 100-room s tudio in Lagos. Gather his producers to train 100k jobless youths in Nigeria on how to produce music. After 1 or 2 years of training, let them use the studio for free but they will pay 30% Royalty forever for every hit that comes out of that studio. 100-room studio, 3 sessions per day for 365 days, they will surely make hits. Out of 100k people, at least 5k will turn out good. Imagine Timaya, the 500 pounds shirt man build one in Bayelsa. 2face handles Benue. Tekno builds his own in Abuja/Northern part. Psquare builds for East. In 5 or 10 yrs time, Vevo, Apple Music, Spotify and Co will be sending nothing less than $1B cheque annually to Nigeria.

Lol what’s this fool saying .. only in Nigeria broke people advice the rich on how to spend their dough .. hahah
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Flyingngel:
omok.oginimi post:

His money is older than you.

Is that all?
go and sit your ass down bro
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by BOBAN2710: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2020
hotmediatv:
David Adeleke, popularly known as "Davido" shows up a huge amount of money he made in a show this January, he is excited as he says this year is going to be a great year for him.

He assures his fans of more good music this year as he is set to shoot more videos on his new album "A Good time"

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G48jb5c1Kmc

A NAME WIZKID SOUND LIKE A NAME OF A PERSON THAT IS NOT MATURE BUT THE DUDE HAVE PLENTY BRAIN AND NEVER ACTED CHILDISHLY LIKE HIS NAME.

BUT A DAVIDO?

WHEN WILL HE GROW UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A TODLER'PEOPLE SHOULD ASK HIM WHEN WILL HE GROW UP WITH A SENSE OF REASONING.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by ekans2008: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Eteka1:
So what are we supposed to be doing with this news?
I wonder oo
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by ekans2008: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Audio things
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by TruthHurts100: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Audio. So they paid you in cash abi? Hmmm
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Enemyofpeace: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2020
omokoginimi:
His money is older than you
Good. Then he should stop acting like someone that’s just seeing money for the first time.

The boy behaves like new money too much.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by chiasoka101: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2020
Alvin212:
Please, guys, are pdf downloader and reader the same.

If they are, what's the best pdf downloader and reader app
I think it's WPS Office. install via playstore
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by ophilly: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Reginaldo45:
Davido is now Bigger than all these na

..My thoughts too, I was even thinking he makes more than that.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Good. Then he should stop acting like someone that’s just seeing money for the first time.

The boy behaves like new money too much.
It called SHOWbiz for a reason
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Onlinealaba(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2020
MillerJnr:

LG smart, price for 32, 40, 43 inches,
PS, no call high price for me o, is it brand new or tokunbo?
Check my signature for WhatsApp details..let's talk
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by oluwasegun007(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2020
Was he paid in cash.... Who does that.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Talkingoil(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2020
hotmediatv:
David Adeleke, popularly known as "Davido" shows up a huge amount of money he made in a show this January, he is excited as he says this year is going to be a great year for him.

He assures his fans of more good music this year as he is set to shoot more videos on his new album "A Good time"

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G48jb5c1Kmc

Childish
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Typhoonsbane: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2020
You went to bank to withdraw cash so that you can take pictures with it.
KIDS EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2020
omokoginimi:
It called SHOWbiz for a reason
WizKid is in show biz too. Why doesn’t he pull stunts like this? Oh maybe because he is more mature and Wants to be known for his music talent and not showing money on social media.

And I’m not a WizKid fan so don’t accuse me of being WizKid fc. he is just the best person to compare Davido with in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by bluebay(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Onyi22:
Audio money
Davido audio money, loud pass that vision your paastor Dey see for you.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Ucee1999: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2020
victorian:
Immediately I saw the other guy in his first pic. I already have an idea where the huge stacks of money came from.

Money he made from show indeed.

He can't fool me.

Na so.

So how was the money made?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Flyingngel(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2020
omokoginimi post:

go and sit your ass down bro.

Brother , I ask again - is that all you got?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Gentle034(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Skye231:
Na person pension be that
People actually
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
WizKid is in show biz too. Why doesn’t he pull stunts like this? Oh maybe because he is more mature and Wants to be known for his music talent and not showing money on social media.

And I’m not a WizKid fan so don’t accuse me of being WizKid fc. he is just the best person to compare Davido with in this case.
k
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Flyingngel:
omo.koginimi post:

go and sit your ass down bro.

Brother , I ask again - is that all you got?
Go and sit your flat ass down bro
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by EmmyDJourno: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
After all those my girlfriends would be saying, I can't date a guy that smokes

You must stop smoking

See Chioma dying for big boy, smoke or no smoke angry

Make I go hustle abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Ayobami7(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
见过
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Fake..

Was he given cash?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show by Pweezy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
einsteine:

Some promoters are money launderers and would pay in cash. They will take dirty cash to the bank and claim it was the proceeds of selling tickets at a show.

So it's possible.
You are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only / Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.