Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) (65870 Views)

Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy / Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
IAmStrange:
Is it not clear now to the wise the perversiveness and iniquities that this present civilization condones?

is it not clear how the people of these times have miserably drifted away from the path of righteousness and virtuousness?

is it not clear now that in this civilization, the bad are celebrated and the good are criticized? the morally perverted are respected and the virtuous are looked down upon?

Marriage is now avoided and not given due attention and illegitimate children are becoming the order of the day?

this present civilization has many elements of 'calamities' in it.

There's no way we will not be bringing it down. We must bring down this civilization and create a new one.

And that's why we need Imes, the end of these days of unrighteousness and the beginning of better and promising days.

Imes, we await your coming grin
grin..taught u wanted to preach the gospel,which one is ime again,are u sick
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Fool @ 40.
Use the rest of your life and take care of your son.
No female in her right senses can deal with your garbage baggage.
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
IgbosforTrumpUS:
My main happiness is that the world now knows that Igbos stand behind the USA while the Northern Nigeria and their juniors the Yorubas are in support of IRAN and even wish death on ISRAEL.

I think the prophesy that Biafra will come this year 2020 is taking shape now..

Dear USA and ISRAEL we the people of BIAFRA have defended your strike on the terrorist general of IRAN, so come and help us set up BIAFRA so we can be separated from these Muslims of the Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas. Amen.

God bless the USA
God bless ISRAEL
God bless BIAFRA.
God bless all the Christian and Jewish nations of the world
Amen.

Sigh... How do I put it to you without coming off as insulting, condescending, or disrespectful... Lemme try...

1. The world doesn't give a flying fvck about Igbo, Biafra, Ipob, or any other dumb delusions plaguing your minds.
2. Trump has very few priorities to occupy his idiotic brain... Trust me, Eastern Nigeria is not one of them!!!
3. Finally... This is a new year. If you can't get a meaningful day job, at least try getting a reasonable or sensible hobby or delusion.
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Gwagone: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Op, shey Na you wan give am ni cos I no understand the headings o
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Amanda4life: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you become baby mama for this one hunger will kill u and the baby
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Amstupid:
How can I trigger USA vs IRAN war to NIGERIA ......
I want nigeria to participate in ww3 , it will be on record cool
Your moniker sold you out and I won't say more than this. ...
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Amstupid:
Stupidity at it peak
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Onyi22:

Must u type rubbish at all time?
tha guy needs to be lock up and monitored at interval so we don't get to see another deadly outbreak
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
robinso01:
Abegii, na lion be that abi lamb?
na goat
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
IAmStrange:
Is it not clear now to the wise the perversiveness and iniquities that this present civilization condones?

is it not clear how the people of these times have miserably drifted away from the path of righteousness and virtuousness?

is it not clear now that in this civilization, the bad are celebrated and the good are criticized? the morally perverted are respected and the virtuous are looked down upon?

Marriage is now avoided and not given due attention and illegitimate children are becoming the order of the day?

There's no way we will not be bringing it down. We must bring down this civilization and create a new one.

And that's why we need Imes, the end of these days of unrighteousness and the beginning of better and promising days.

Well, Won't say you should keep quiet because you made a lot of sense. It is obvious we are living in the last days. If u be Christian you go understand.

What I have seen nowadays is that a lot of these ladies want to live in Freedom. They can't stand the control of a man. They dont want to be under any man's authority and at the same time they too want to have children.

So what they do is to get pregnant and give birth to one or two children and continue living their life of freedom. This is why Baby Mamaism is rampant. Even those that are married are divorcing after one or two kids. Na their way be dat.

Freedom!!!

They need freedom and it is one of the signs of the last days.

Ikeji, Tonto and others are examples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=IAmStrange post=85554015]Is it not clear now to the wise the perversiveness and iniquities that this present civilization condones?

Imes, we await your coming grin[/quote Live ur life
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Aguero101(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
You need a baby mama. So what our business?

Very soon you will come out and tell us you want to use the toilet. Some people just want to be relevant by force.
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Ashley86400: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's not his son, OP stop lying.
That kid's mother is black while his dad is white.

Meanwhile, we have Rubik's Cubes at affordable prices. . .DM if interested. .Thanks

Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by GenerousK: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Amazingly, you're exactly as your name indicates, yes! You're stupid.
Amstupid:
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by toprealman: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
robinso01:
na camel
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2020
Amstupid:
tell trump to launch one of their hellfire missile in front of your family house, stupid boy 'omo ale jatijati'
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Chrisus(m): 3:06am On Jan 07, 2020
IAmStrange:

Which one be Imes again?

1 Like

Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by k2money(m): 3:40am On Jan 07, 2020
Amstupid:
It will start and end in your family
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 5:16am On Jan 07, 2020
IAmStrange:

Bro what's Imes, u scare me o

1 Like

Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by orobs93(m): 5:34am On Jan 07, 2020
crowniran:
If you are interested in learning web development and you have no clue on where to get good materials or don't have enough cash, then I can give you access to my udemy account for just 3000 naira.. these are courses that go as high as 200$. There are other course you can find interest in too... contact me through my signature

Hey I am interested
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 6:07am On Jan 07, 2020
toprealman:
na camel

Ehya, I don dey rack my brain about the animal since, thanks for telling me it's camel
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2020
skyfather09:
na goat
I think say na two legs goat get
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Adeevah:

No
Na baby lizard
Or baby alligator
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 6:09am On Jan 07, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
cat fish.
Pussycat ni
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 6:10am On Jan 07, 2020
Alvin007:
Na 'Lionlamb'...a combo of both. grin
What a combo, dem go dey born goat like that
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2020
robinso01:

Na goat and chiwawas
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 6:20am On Jan 07, 2020
bankyblue:

Na goat and chiwawas
Hmmm, welcome zoologist that knows all animal
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Angeldada55(m): 6:33am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=IAmStrange post=85554015]Is it not clear now to the wise the perversiveness and iniquities that this present civilization condones?

Imes, we await your coming

I really and truly don't understand oooo...
Iffa talk now, e go be like say na me wan bring " calamity " to nairaland.com

Like for #civilization and share for #calamity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Actor, Daniel Uwadiae Is Dead (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.