Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) (65876 Views)

Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy / Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Ayanfe666: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2020
robinso01:
Abegii, na lion be that abi lamb?
na lion o
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Farki: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2020
IAmStrange:
Is it not clear now to the wise the perversiveness and iniquities that this present civilization condones?

is it not clear how the people of these times have miserably drifted away from the path of righteousness and virtuousness?

is it not clear now that in this civilization, the bad are celebrated and the good are criticized? the morally perverted are respected and the virtuous are looked down upon?

Marriage is now avoided and not given due attention and illegitimate children are becoming the order of the day?

this present civilization has many elements of 'calamities' in it.

There's no way we will not be bringing it down. We must bring down this civilization and create a new one.

And that's why we need Imes, the end of these days of unrighteousness and the beginning of better and promising days.

Imes, we await your coming grin

How many concubines did Solomon and all those European Kings have? Abeg shift tongue
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Pedrotina11: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2020
Mtcheeew....warri warri..
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by toprealman: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2020
robinso01:

Ehya, I don dey rack my brain about the animal since, thanks for telling me it's camel
according to lalastica, it looks like a snake with legs though.
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Seeker091: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Onyi22:

Must u type rubbish at all time?
I thought na only me see am so o.
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Amstupid:
Dose are cow shocked abi shocked
no goats grin
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2020
toprealman:
according to lalastica, it looks like a snake with legs though.
That's according to lalastica, what about according to you?
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Ayanfe666:
na lion o
Pls tell him not to come and tell me story wey dey heart touching later ooo
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2020
robinso01:

I think say na two legs goat get
nah... na six
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by bammy777(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2020
IAmStrange:
Is it not clear now to the wise the perversiveness and iniquities that this present civilization condones?

is it not clear how the people of these times have miserably drifted away from the path of righteousness and virtuousness?

is it not clear now that in this civilization, the bad are celebrated and the good are criticized? the morally perverted are respected and the virtuous are looked down upon?

Marriage is now avoided and not given due attention and illegitimate children are becoming the order of the day?

There's no way we will not be bringing it down. We must bring down this civilization and create a new one.

And that's why we need Imes, the end of these days of unrighteousness and the beginning of better and promising days.

why everything hard for u?
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by toprealman: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2020
robinso01:

That's according to lalastica, what about according to you?
what I know kwanu, let me phone a friend.
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
toprealman:
what I know kwanu, let me phone a friend.

OK, call a friend or go for 50:50
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
skyfather09:
nah... na six
I pity you, you know nothing
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by toprealman: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
robinso01:

OK, call a friend or go for 50:50
Want to go with the audience grin my friend get visitor
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
toprealman:
Want to go with the audience grin my friend get visitor

Well done, set awon "who want to be a millionaire?" lol
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by toprealman: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
robinso01:

Well done, set awon "who want to be a millionaire?" lol
Yass.....it's come make I go buy beer for you as I don hammer grin
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
robinso01:

Or baby alligator

Abi baby anaconda
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
toprealman:
Yass.....it's come make I go buy beer for you as I don hammer grin
I be team no alcohol, buy blue bullet or monster drink for me
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by toprealman: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
robinso01:

I be team no alcohol, buy blue bullet or monster drink for me
anything that rocks your boat man....how many.
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by gracechellar(f): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
IAmStrange:

Nice poem.
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
toprealman:
anything that rocks your boat man....how many.

I'm good with just two can
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by toprealman: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
robinso01:

I'm good with just two can
Lol
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
toprealman:
Lol
I dey try to drink responsibly, lol
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by toprealman: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
robinso01:

I dey try to drink responsibly, lol
where are you sef
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
toprealman:
where are you sef
, Osun State and you?
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by toprealman: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
robinso01:
, Osun State and you?
Oyo
Re: Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) by robinso01(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2020
toprealman:
Oyo
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.