Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens (81532 Views)

2023: Reconsider Your Need To Travel To Nigeria - Australia, UK Warn Citizens / Insecurity In Nigeria: Canada Warns Citizens To Avoid Non-Essential Travel / Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Psoul(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by NiklauseFred(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
IAmStrange:

Shiites are in Nigeria and they recently protested the death of their beloved. So Nigeria is in one way involved.

Anyways, I know with the coming of Imes, all these uproar and nonsense will reduce at least or will be completely eradicated at most.

For Imes is the end of bad days and the beginning of new good days.

Imes, we await your coming grin

Pls what is this "Imes" all about?

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by LabDNA: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Are you saying they are stupid.

They said Nigeria, you are saying North and South West

Are you saying they don't know about what they composed.

Remember they know IPOB terrorist is in the South East

Stop deceiving yourself, both the UK and USA told everyone that IPOB is not a terrorist organization. MNK have travelling to both countries freely after you tried to kill him.

They know you more you know yourselves.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by hammed71(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Psoul:
grin grin grin
Don't mind the guy, he wan put us for trouble, if a bomb should drop here, na to carry my two legs trek better trek enter Ghana
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by OnyesomJ(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
They shouldn’t start the war now make my Clients pay First ooo...

I Dey beg una!!
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by ernieboy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.
I hope those overzealous Shi'ites won't start hunting US citizens in Nigeria?
I pity all those fake celebs who have been flaunting their "born in America" kids.

By this, it is apparent that the U.S.of A considers Nigeria a likely ally of Iran given the silence of it's leader to the broiling matter and considering the global attention of the frequent IMN clashes with the military.
Or maybe they are just being cautious.

So for all of those on here asking America to start the war already....I hope you are no where near Nigeria.
Because if the war starts, it will surely escalate to a global religious war.

There will be no internet access, those cheap Tecno phones that have always served as bragging tools here on NL will solely serve as flashlight as you wander through the swamps in the dark seeking for refuge in Panya and the inner Congos.

Don't lead America on please.

They have so much to lose because Americans are actually naturalized citizens of other countries.
So ultimately the chicken will be home to roost.
That is why the world is jittery....Because Iran is not just a regular Islamic country.

We are all scared.
There is no worse threat than a potential nuke war and I tell you...the safest place to be in if another world war starts is in the grave.
Iran, currently does not have nuclear weapons unlike n Korea.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by kiddkash(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Rekhina:
Anamaachikwanu bu egwu umuakwuna grin grin
i n'asu igbo n'asukwa hausa. nwannem i n'agbani
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Mrexcell(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/iran-reconsider-travel-to-nigeria-us-warns-citizens/

The US might have been closely observing the activities of islamic extremists in nigeria without the govt taking any notice until the sponsors will take a deadly hit.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Rekhina(f): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chukwurah003:

Just look at yourself undecided
Afonja Hiii
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Rekhina(f): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
mvem:
are you Shi'a Muslim
I am with them in sorority of the rightful islam inside kingdom of UAE
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Softwhales(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.
I pity all those fake celebs who have been flaunting their "born in America" kids.

By this, it is apparent that the U.S.of A considers Nigeria a likely ally of Iran given the silence of it's leader to the broiling matter and considering the global attention of the frequent IMN clashes with the military.

So for all of those on here asking America to start the war already....I hope you are no where near Nigeria.

There will be no internet access, those cheap Tecno phones that have always served as bragging tools here on NL will solely serve as flashlight as you wander through the swamps in the dark seeking for refuge in Panya and the inner Congos.

They have so much to lose because Americans are actually naturalized citizens of other countries.
That is why the world is jittery....Because Iran is not just a regular Islamic country.

We are all scared.
There is no worse threat than a potential nuke war and I tell you...the safest place to be in if another world war starts is in the grave.
You have spoken well
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Cantonese: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Why must Nigeria be cited or feared concerning reprisals. Wetin concern agbero with overload. Did they consult Nigeria before taking their action? Abbeggiii. Visa dem no gree gjve. Pay visa money dem sieze am join. Ataya o.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Afamed: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Rekhina:
I am with them in sorority of the rightful islam inside kingdom of UAE
Urhobo Dubai citizen. Devil is ashamed of your lies

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Godmademan(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by pacespot(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
USA said it is not moving its military out of Iraq after Iraqi parliament voted to ask them to leave, isn't that an occupation of Iraq? They went further by calling Iraqi militia a terrorist group, isn't it clear that the US is only after the war not the peace of the world? They have no business being in the middle East at this time or staging their military anywhere in Africa, people should read the world map to understand why this is not ideal. Why would a country in a faraway north America come to Africa, middle East, Europe, Asia and say it is the police of the world? Can this country be more interested in the peace of these regions than the people living in them? People should read the map of the world to understand USA as a rogue state it is with their military posturing around the world, once they destabilized a region, they run back to their safe haven in north America.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by midnighter(f): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
pacespot:
USA said it is not moving its military out of Iraq after Iraqi parliament voted to ask them to leave, isn't that an occupation of Iraq?

That vote was not representative of the stakeholders' opinion; Iraqi Sunnis and Kurds don't want them to go anywhere.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by bizhop01: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

Why will everything Islamabad affect Nigeria, are we now a moslem country?
Don't blame America, question buhari body odour
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by zeeprince(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mikecold:
Abi o, the fear is let iran not make it an islamic war against usa.

90% Muslims globally are potential terrorists untill something triggers that limit to their bloodthirst (forget the scam divide).

Even america that cant control the gun shooting internally would find it difficult to control the sabotage and sucide bombers who are muslims citizens within them (They are first muslims before been usa citizens eg the black congress woman)
I read ur comments and am wowed at the level of ur thinking. The worst part is that u associate with Muslims maybe as friends or neighbors but u don't show such animosity to them offline but only to come online and start painting them as the worst people on Earth it's your type that will never agree that Hitler was a Christian... America brands IRGC a terrorist organization which is rather funny because it does exactly what the CIA does, and didn't America know that they were a terror organization when they were allies fighting for Iraq against ISIS. and what the hell are they even doing in Iraq? If USA was that great why didn't the attack north Korea like they did Iran
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by FlordFlorez(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
One thing i know is that USA are good in spy/intelligency. They know that Nigeria is a country comprises of two countries, namely Northern & Southern. They also know that the Southern is divided into SW & SE/SS. With these, they know where to fire their ballistic missile to. Shikena!
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Hahjascho(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Wetin nh!! @OP

Abeg no dey scare us of matter we no concern us jo.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Pentasoft1978: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
The amalgamation process was a cursed , I regret the North being part of this great country. The North is everything evil that has befallen Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by femzab: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nigerians are one unpredictable people. when the federal government was proscribing the Shiite a terrorist group, we came hard on Buhari. Now, that the USA is suspecting Nigeria may not be safe for it's citizens because of the same Shiite, we are still blaming Buhari.
When do we begin to think and respond rationally to issues without recurse to our many biases

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Obdk: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
IAmStrange:

Shiites are in Nigeria and they recently protested the death of their beloved. So Nigeria is in one way involved.

Anyways, I know with the coming of Imes, all these uproar and nonsense will reduce at least or will be completely eradicated at most.

For Imes is the end of bad days and the beginning of new good days.

Imes, we await your coming grin
who is coming again

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by CEO07(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

We are all scared.
my G tell dem Abeg
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by nkemjacob2(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Everytime. Buhari is travelling to Iran, Saudi Arabia for meetings. Na now we wan no wetin dem discuss. Truth done dey come out.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by dorispray: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Amstupid:
I love dis , Nigeria will participate in d war grin

I will spread d good news grin grin
Oh ,am happy
You're stupid indeed ! So War sounds like good news to you ?
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by pacespot(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
midnighter:

That vote was not representative of the stakeholders' opinion; Iraqi Sunnis and Kurds don't want them to go anywhere.

Parliamentary proceedings are determined by majority, are you saying the Iraqi parliament doesn't have the power to expel the US?
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by omoluka: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
pacespot:
USA said it is not moving its military out of Iraq after Iraqi parliament voted to ask them to leave, isn't that an occupation of Iraq? They went further by calling Iraqi militia a terrorist group, isn't it clear that the US is only after the war not the peace of the world? They have no business being in the middle East at this time or staging their military anywhere in Africa, people should read the world map to understand why this is not ideal. Why would a country in a faraway north America come to Africa, middle East, Europe, Asia and say it is the police of the world? Can this country be interested in the peace of these regions than the people living in them? People should read the map of the world to understand USA as a rogue state with their military posturing around the world, once they destabilized a region, they run back to their safe haven in north America.
Yeah, you share 45% of my perspective on this matter
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Ezehillary(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
america should just leave this war for nigeria to fight for them , no be small iran na we be giant of africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.