Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens (81516 Views)

2023: Reconsider Your Need To Travel To Nigeria - Australia, UK Warn Citizens / Insecurity In Nigeria: Canada Warns Citizens To Avoid Non-Essential Travel / Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by midnighter(f): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2020
pacespot:

Parliamentary proceedings are determined by majority, are you saying the Iraqi parliament doesn't have the power to expel the US?

The current government of Iraq is rubbish...the prime minister is just a caretaker, moreover so many of those parliamentarians boycotted the vote out of annoyance

Im sure they have the power but can they balance Shia/Iranian interests and prevent the Sunnis from militarising? Again
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 07, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello!

We were talking about why Trump won't declare Qatar, Saudi, Kuwait and Oman has a no go area but will list Nigeria.

Why I said, it's all interest.

When was the last time you heard of a terrorist attack in the places you mentioned?

How about Nigeria?

I hope you see the difference.

If you've been to Dubai before you will know how serious they take their anti-terrorism fight.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Thomthom(m): 5:43am On Jan 07, 2020
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

Why will everything Islamabad affect Nigeria, are we now a moslem country?
I just tire...
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by osusuallstars: 6:21am On Jan 07, 2020
US
Please Nigeria is a multi religious country
Don't go to north , come east ( Biafra land and invest , you are safe
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by osusuallstars: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2020
The thunder that will fire these useless Shi'ite is still loading in Afghanistan
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Psoul(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2020
hammed71:
Don't mind the guy, he wan put us for trouble, if a bomb should drop here, na to carry my two legs trek better trek enter Ghana

He want to trend for few seconds
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by MacMkboy(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Adaibeku:

Don't worry nukes thrown @ Iran must surely get to dubai lolz cheesy
Why dya sound lyk an embittered schadenfreuder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by najib632(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.
I hope those overzealous Shi'ites won't start hunting US citizens in Nigeria?
I pity all those fake celebs who have been flaunting their "born in America" kids.

By this, it is apparent that the U.S.of A considers Nigeria a likely ally of Iran given the silence of it's leader to the broiling matter and considering the global attention of the frequent IMN clashes with the military.
Or maybe they are just being cautious.

So for all of those on here asking America to start the war already....I hope you are no where near Nigeria.
Because if the war starts, it will surely escalate to a global religious war.

There will be no internet access, those cheap Tecno phones that have always served as bragging tools here on NL will solely serve as flashlight as you wander through the swamps in the dark seeking for refuge in Panya and the inner Congos.

Don't lead America on please.

They have so much to lose because Americans are actually naturalized citizens of other countries.
So ultimately the chicken will be home to roost.
That is why the world is jittery....Because Iran is not just a regular Islamic country.

We are all scared.
There is no worse threat than a potential nuke war and I tell you...the safest place to be in if another world war starts is in the grave.
Iran has no nukes, that's what trump discovered and he is using it against them.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by tck2000(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by sirtom25(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Are they trying to say we don’t have security in our country??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Lehksyen4life(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Mikecold:
Hope you not from the religion of piss.

If you are go smash your head somewhere and leave my mention

And how is that your bloody business?nincompoop!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.