Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens (81518 Views)

2023: Reconsider Your Need To Travel To Nigeria - Australia, UK Warn Citizens / Insecurity In Nigeria: Canada Warns Citizens To Avoid Non-Essential Travel / Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by FemiMaduka(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
All thanks to the morons that put us on the world's terror map! How can a hungry and impoverished man consistently misplace his priority this much. The north needs basic welfare and practical education far more than religion right now!

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by ItooWorWor(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
cheesy Make US no worry jare we Ipob agents gat their back, let the war begin's no shaking grin grin
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by majamajic(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
leoaso:
Ehn?! How did we become involved in all this?

We are very close and good friend to Iran
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by naijazee2: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
God we dey your hand shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by midnighter(f): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
leke12:
A war with Iran by the westerners will lead to global war, the same with saudi Arabia. Not a conventional war but terrorism on all fronts. We all know these two countries are the major fronts and source of the two divisions of Islam, both have a lot of extremists and sympathisers attached to them.

Even your brother or sister might just turn to your killer over night because of religion. Is not about having the largest tech or army na common sense. Pls lets be guided.

Exactly. A lot of them secretly agree with Isis if you talk to them in their houses.

They already have a powerful weapon which is human drones all over the world.

Though I have to say that Shiaa muslims are much less inclined toward terrorism than their Sunni counterparts. Its difficult to see a Shia staging a spontaneous terror attack
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by liverpudian9(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Its the shites Muslims because Iran also has shite Muslims in their countrt
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by LabDNA: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Americans are safe in Eastern Nigeria which is 99% Christian. You can't bomb with a hijab in Eastern Nigeria.

You can't succesfully commit a heinous crime as a muslim and get away with it without being identified in East. No hiding place for terrorists in South East Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Their are no religious lines, it's all interest.

It's Nairaland beer parlour gist you see them using religion .

Religion fuels most of the violence in Northern Nigeria. That's a statement of fact.

Boko Haram's continued success and survival is due to its influence as an Islamic military group.

That's why the ordinary folks in the northeast fear and respect them.

It's all religion. Islam!

5 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by midnighter(f): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Orissodiq:
I just pray this people should not drag Nigeria to their stupid war. But seriously each of the both country will want to drag Nigeria along because of some reasons. 1 Nigeria is the best location as ally because of population and power in West. 2 Al-Shabab striked the joint military base of US and Kenya yesterday night and American military commander in Africa has promised retaliation. 3 Iran have interest in northern parts of Nigeria to gain the Shia influence. But seriously NIGERIA HAVE BETTER TO GAIN IF THEY JUST FOLD THEIR HANDS AND DID NOT TAKE A SIDE OF OUR OIL AND DEMAND FOR IT IS GONNA INCREASE IF IRAN IS INTO WAR. i know those people that understand opec and warfare will understand better.

And the funniest thing is that their terrorist brethren have absolutely no regard for black people!

They always overcompensate and try to curry favour by staging copycat attacks to feel among but their Arab cohorts will never acknowledge them

3 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by KarlWhyte(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Why are some people rejoicing just because they killed a man that has done no wrong to we Nigerians?

You continue to worship a man that will always see you as a black monkey...

Today you stand with shiites tomorrow u rejoice that a top military commander of d same sect was killed.

Am ashamed and disappointed that some people would be clamoring for war in another country just because u re not of the same faith.

All these hatred and killings doesn't symbolize which religion is superior... our body language alone shows that we mostly use religion as a cover...deep down most are just hypocrites.

The so called America that u worship 247 is a land where anything goes... homosexuality, strippers, drug dealers etc and some pple already tagged them a christian Nation...

Christ never taught his followers to hate and wish death for other people.

LOVE HAS NO RELIGION!

6 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
LabDNA:
Americans are safe in Eastern Nigeria which is 99% Christian. You can't bomb with a hijab in Eastern Nigeria.

You can't succesfully commit a heinous as a muslim and get away with it without being identified.

Oga!

USA said Nigeria.

Why are you taking Biafra out.

lol
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nigerians should also be careful of traveling to America

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Every sane Nigerian knows that the exrremist muslim rherorics in Nigeria is a cause of concern to us individually

So for me, tbis warning is not for U.S. citizens alone. I read every word on the warning and I am altering my protocols to reflect the advisory.

We are at war with cocktails of Islam-powered ethno-political cabals.

3 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by paix(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Is America suggesting that Nigeria is now an Iran's ANNEX?
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by back2sender: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.
I hope those overzealous Shi'ites won't start hunting US citizens in Nigeria?
I pity all those fake celebs who have been flaunting their "born in America" kids.

By this, it is apparent that the U.S.of A considers Nigeria a likely ally of Iran given the silence of it's leader to the broiling matter and considering the global attention of the frequent IMN clashes with the military.
Or maybe they are just being cautious.

So for all of those on here asking America to start the war already....I hope you are no where near Nigeria.
Because if the war starts, it will surely escalate to a global religious war.

There will be no internet access, those cheap Tecno phones that have always served as bragging tools here on NL will solely serve as flashlight as you wander through the swamps in the dark seeking for refuge in Panya and the inner Congos.

Don't lead America on please.

They have so much to lose because Americans are actually naturalized citizens of other countries.
So ultimately the chicken will be home to roost.
That is why the world is jittery....Because Iran is not just a regular Islamic country.

We are all scared.
There is no worse threat than a potential nuke war and I tell you...the safest place to be in if another world war starts is in the grave.
make i go hide my american children, bro thank you for this post. i never looked at it from this angle of yours that i have american kids at home. God bless you for this message, all along i was looking at americans in foriegn land forgetting the ones in my house

2 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Tulsaguy: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Error.....

Say reconsider traveling to Northern Nigeria.

Eti ya were.... Lagos is safe...

2 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Religion fuels most of the violence in Northern Nigeria. That's a statement of fact.

Boko Haram's continued success and survival is due to its influence as an Islamic military group.

That's why the ordinary folks in the northeast fear and respect them.

It's all religion. Islam!

Hello!

We were talking about why Trump won't declare Qatar, Saudi, Kuwait and Oman has a no go area but will list Nigeria.

Why I said, it's all interest.

2 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Bambambiglo: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mikecold:
Abi o, the fear is let iran not make it an islamic war against usa.

90% Muslims globally are potential terrorists untill something triggers that limit to their bloodthirst (forget the scam divide).

Even america that cant control the gun shooting internally would find it difficult to control the sabotage and sucide bombers who are muslims citizens within them (They are first muslims before been usa citizens eg the black congress woman)

Saudi Arabia and Israel alone is enough to handle Iran, there's nothing like third world war

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by SenecaTheYonger: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

Why will everything Islamabad affect Nigeria, are we now a moslem country?
yes

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by ogbonti: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mikecold:
Abi o, the fear is let iran not make it an islamic war against usa.

90% Muslims globally are potential terrorists untill something triggers that limit to their bloodthirst (forget the scam divide).

Even america that cant control the gun shooting internally would find it difficult to control the sabotage and sucide bombers who are muslims citizens within them (They are first muslims before been usa citizens eg the black congress woman)

Is Iran more Islamic than Saudi Arabia? Heck NO

is Saudi Arabia rooting for Iran’s destruction?

OOHHH YESSSSSSS!

Is Saudi Arabia and at least 10 rich and powerful Islamic countries with Trump and on US side?

OHHHHH YEESSSSSS, so go hug transformer!

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Neoteny(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Afamed:

Over night Dubai citizen.

Good thing no one can acquire UAE citizenship, they only have native citizens.

If this person says she's become a UAE citizen then she's lying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Oriolajuwon(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
https://forms.gle/viASVnFXJTkJLe686 please fill this survey on criminal behaviour in NIgeria. you also stand a chance to win a give away for filling. please do help brother
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by mrsteel: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

I tire O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by LabDNA: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Oga!

USA said Nigeria.

Why are you taking Biafra out.

lol

They are not stupid, they know where the Islamists like Muric, Boko, Shiites, Ansaru, reside in Nigeria- North and SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by ogbonti: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
All those talking rubbing about Iran will do this or that do not know what is going on

The USA under Trump has created a new branch of the military called the space force that even China is complaining bitterly that this is a very dangerous project... and that America is taking modern warfare out of conventional process

Hmmm I pity Iran

If dem do anyhow dem go see anyhow
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by maolah: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

grin
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

orire buru lorun re.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
ogbonti:

Is Iran more Islamic than Saudi Arabia? Heck NO

is Saudi Arabia rooting for Iran’s destruction?

OOHHH YESSSSSSS!

Is Saudi Arabia and at least 10 rich and powerful Islamic countries with Trump and on US side?

OHHHHH YEESSSSSS, so go hug transformer!
lol, who is fighting you?

I only expressed a concern, ofcourse i detest iran and even the saudi arabia including their religion of terrorism.

But war breeds actions and actions could spiral beyound your game plan.

Never trust those islamists, isnt saudi arabia seeking iran death so sunni can fully control the region itself?

Then tell me the denomination where a vast percent of terrorist belong?
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
LabDNA:

They are not stupid, they know where the Islamists like Muric, Boko, Shiites, Ansaru, reside in Nigeria- North and SW.

Are you saying they are stupid.

They said Nigeria, you are saying North and South West

Are you saying they don't know about what they composed.

Remember they know IPOB terrorist is in the South East

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by davebiyi30: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:
Nwamaikpe Anuohia ...planning to make umubiafra laugh okwaaya , and don't talk about "Anamaachikwanu " as an anti-lovesong bikokwa

Kindly interpret this tongue.......biko

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by newdawn2017(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:

Have you read the article about the Danish cartoon? I want to talk about lessons learnt, which is why I want you to read that article.
I ve, which one of those core Muslim countries have USA "24 hrs to apologise or else" they said. I think they did.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Freiburger(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol @ title... Apart from feeding the people with fear. Have they got something better they can do?

Who is afraid of psychopaths? undecided
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Spectrum22: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Might be in response to that boy who dared to Trump to attack Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.