Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens (81528 Views)

2023: Reconsider Your Need To Travel To Nigeria - Australia, UK Warn Citizens / Insecurity In Nigeria: Canada Warns Citizens To Avoid Non-Essential Travel / Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by todugo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
African countries are always Punching Bags for this islamist.Imagine USA killing leader of a terror group last year and the Christians in Nigeria were killed as reveng for the killing of there leader by the U.S grin grin grin grin
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by AngelicBeing: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.
I hope those overzealous Shi'ites won't start hunting US citizens in Nigeria?
I pity all those fake celebs who have been flaunting their "born in America" kids.

By this, it is apparent that the U.S.of A considers Nigeria a likely ally of Iran given the silence of it's leader to the broiling matter and considering the global attention of the frequent IMN clashes with the military.
Or maybe they are just being cautious.

So for all of those on here asking America to start the war already....I hope you are no where near Nigeria.
Because if the war starts, it will surely escalate to a global religious war.

There will be no internet access, those cheap Tecno phones that have always served as bragging tools here on NL will solely serve as flashlight as you wander through the swamps in the dark seeking for refuge in Panya and the inner Congos.

Don't lead America on please.

They have so much to lose because Americans are actually naturalized citizens of other countries.
So ultimately the chicken will be home to roost.
That is why the world is jittery....Because Iran is not just a regular Islamic country.

We are all scared.
There is no worse threat than a potential nuke war and I tell you...the safest place to be in if another world war starts is in the grave.
Let the WAR starts, lran will be completely destroyed by the US from the face of the Earth grin
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by mendii(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
IAmStrange:

Shiites are in Nigeria and they recently protested the death of their beloved. So Nigeria is in one way involved.

Anyways, I know with the coming of Imes, all these uproar and nonsense will reduce at least or will be completely eradicated at most.

For Imes is the end of bad days and the beginning of new good days.

Imes, we await your coming grin
pls whats this imes yhu 're talking about

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Rekhina(f): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
mvem:
Shi'ites are not loyalist to the caliphate
afamed is the loyalist here
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Maski87: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Americans can come to biafra,no problems
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Afamed: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Rekhina:
Half baked , someone just exposed your ignorance. Overnight Dubai citizen. Habitual/ serial liar
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by anslemarinze52(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
GreetMe:
See all Nairaland online war activists asking "what did Nigeria do?" grin

Shebi let the war start na? Una never see anything grin
I can't laugh
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by RaptorF35: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
At last ... the fail state knew the consequences of IMN , I dont know wetting concern Nigeria with Iran.. What does Nigeria benefit from Iran., is not a free country no dey haver business or producing anything for Nigeria. Only 1 thing they offer is IMN and 5hey brqinnessh the sick lawyer fighting for release of terrorists leader .. The sick leader are watching the IMN chanting death to America and allow them to placard against American here in Nigerian.. Shame on you the noisemakers leadership in Nigeria. its shall never well with Iran and IMN.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Dulles25: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.
I pity all those fake celebs who have been flaunting their "born in America" kids.

By this, it is apparent that the U.S.of A considers Nigeria a likely ally of Iran given the silence of it's leader to the broiling matter and considering the global attention of the frequent IMN clashes with the military.

So for all of those on here asking America to start the war already....I hope you are no where near Nigeria.

There will be no internet access, those cheap Tecno phones that have always served as bragging tools here on NL will solely serve as flashlight as you wander through the swamps in the dark seeking for refuge in Panya and the inner Congos.

They have so much to lose because Americans are actually naturalized citizens of other countries.
That is why the world is jittery....Because Iran is not just a regular Islamic country.

We are all scared.
There is no worse threat than a potential nuke war and I tell you...the safest place to be in if another world war starts is in the grave.

You write so well, do you offer writing classes?
I like how I can read through your long paragraphs and want to keep reading.

Perhaps lack of this writing skill is what denied me a good job with a human rights organization.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
All this will make Biafra restoration more faster 2020 Biafra to the world
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Danikayan: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Half baked , someone just exposed your ignorance. Overnight Dubai citizen. Habitual/ serial liar
[/s]
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Shopatcandice(f): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Just look at one of our brothers trying to kill us. Who send am. Niko haram we could not fight

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by mvem(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Rekhina:
are you Shi'a Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by wirinet(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

Why will everything Islamabad affect Nigeria, are we now a moslem country?
Because everything Israel and the US affect Nigeria. As some Nigerians are ready to die for Israel's cause, others are ready to die for Iran or Saudi Arabia's cause.

3 Likes

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Chazzyboy: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Rekhina:
Anamaachikwanu bu egwu umuakwuna grin grin
na u sabi
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Strica(f): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nigerians please have sense and don't run your mouths on issues that are better imagined than experienced, abeg. Let's all pray for peace o and I mean pray to God through Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Afamed: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
mvem:
are you Shi'a Muslim
She's Shia from Dubai. Lmao

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Danikayan: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Lol
[/s]
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by tyup(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
nototribalist:
Wetin we do na?

Why will everything Islamabad affect Nigeria, are we now a moslem country?

Lmao grin grin
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by pellummy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
It just a routine check for US citizens, since Nigeria with others as security challenges, the security parameter won't carter for her citizens,
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by ehiaze(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
This topic is misleading...
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Edwin1441: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
may God help o

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by bingbang(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please who knows a reasonable Android for 16k
Am serious
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Chukwurah003: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Rekhina:
Reconsider my American brothers and sisters because likes of Afamed and mannabbqgll (Nzuzu team) loyalist to the sokoto caliphate might not be trusted

Just look at yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Horstin50(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Abeg what concern us with this matter na? Do we have border with Iran? Any small thing they will hang Nigeria too... God help this nation!
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Progressive15: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
@mikecold,calling 90% Muslims globally is too bad from your side.In fact. your mouth is running like unstoppable tap water. Stop talking like uneducated and unenlightened personality.

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Scottallen: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

We are all scared.
[/s]

Trash! Let Iran bring it on. The USA has just killed their war general.

Enough of this couch potato analysis!
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by Pelxmiye(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
IAmStrange:

Shiites are in Nigeria and they recently protested the death of their beloved. So Nigeria is in one way involved.

Anyways, I know with the coming of Imes, all these uproar and nonsense will reduce at least or will be completely eradicated at most.

For Imes is the end of bad days and the beginning of new good days.

Imes, we await your coming grin

Who's Imes grin

1 Like

Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by IAmTobore(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Orissodiq:
I just pray this people should not drag Nigeria to their stupid war. But seriously each of the both country will want to drag Nigeria along because of some reasons. 1 Nigeria is the best location as ally because of population and power in West. 2 Al-Shabab striked the joint military base of US and Kenya yesterday night and American military commander in Africa has promised retaliation. 3 Iran have interest in northern parts of Nigeria to gain the Shia influence. But seriously NIGERIA HAVE BETTER TO GAIN IF THEY JUST FOLD THEIR HANDS AND DID NOT TAKE A SIDE OF OUR OIL AND DEMAND FOR IT IS GONNA INCREASE IF IRAN IS INTO WAR. i know those people that understand opec and warfare will understand better.
Only those with oil blocs will enjoy. The common men will endure high petroleum prices.
Re: Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens by OVikkytan49: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
GreetMe:
See all Nairaland online war activists asking "what did Nigeria do?" grin

Shebi let the war start na? Una never see anything grin

God will bless you bro!
The way some people on this forum have been supporting America is "jaw-dropping".
we shouldn't be war-supportive. it's best to remain neutral on this issue between America and Iran.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.