Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

You Cannot Test-drive Your Wife-to-be&still Make Heaven. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Cannot Test-drive Your Wife-to-be&still Make Heaven. (256 Views)

This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Test-drive Your Wife-to-be&still Make Heaven. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Some men now see their wife-to-be as tokunbo automobile that should be put through rigorous testing before purchase. Some women though not comfortable with it,play along to save face amidst threat of quitting the marriage from her future husband.
Re: You Cannot Test-drive Your Wife-to-be&still Make Heaven. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Such men beats their chest in defence telling whoever cares to listen that they must check if the woman is fruitful or not. Are such marriages built on love? Is child bearing d bedrock of marriage? Truely,such men cannot eat their cake and have it.

(1) (Reply)

Have Mercy Please / Don't Be Envious Of The Assurance / Valentine Is Tomorrow � �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.